Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla's Flat Pancake Coil

Hi All,

I make a serious urge to all to study the Tesla's Flat Pancake Coil, It is the True Universal Geometry to Radiant Electromagnetic Intercation.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

I will definitely check it out!

Comment

i would like to point out that

the orig tesla pancake coil is a bifilar pancake coil
      where the two strands are connected in that manner
      that the currents flow opposing each other
      Tesla Bifilar Coil patent - Bedini Bifilar Coil usage in Schoolgirl Radiant Motor Charging devices | MERLib.org

it acts more like a resitor, not like an inductor,
      and the windings give a lot more capacitance..

the youtube user skycollection
      shows and uses one wire pancake coil constructions,
      that are not orig tesla pancakes, i would say so.
      HOW TO MAKE A PANCAKE COIL - YouTube

what is the link to the:
      It is the True Universal Geometry to Radiant Electromagnetic Intercation.
      ??

Comment

When operated at resonance, the distributed capacitance of the bifilar coil is able to overcome the counter electromotive force (emf) normal to coils - inductive reactance..... oh look resonance.Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi MrRosen,

Even a single Flat Pancake Geomerty is of Importance when it comes to The 'Radiant Gas' (Remember Radiant Electricity is of effusive Gaseous / in compressable Fluid Quality).
          When you realize how Radiant Energy is evoked, it immidiately reflects on the Geometry of the Coil used. next, Why is the Flat Pan cake called the Universal Geometry..? that is because it represents the structure of the Matter like the Atom. (Matter is a form of Radiant Field Asymmetric to the Vaccum of the free space).
          You are correct when you say that it is more a Like a Resistor, but i would further emphasis by calling it the Impedance (its Dynamic resistance).
          The Radiant Energy structure of the matter is some thing Tesla Proposed long before the advent of Quantum theory of the atom.
          This is where Electromagnetic Interpretation of the atomic structure got diverted from naming it as Nuclear Structure...
          The flat pan cake shows how the Atom can be electrically dealt with...
          more later..
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

Geometry is every thing!

Originally posted by MrRonsen View Post
            i would like to point out that

the orig tesla pancake coil is a bifilar pancake coil
            where the two strands are connected in that manner
            that the currents flow opposing each other
            Tesla Bifilar Coil patent - Bedini Bifilar Coil usage in Schoolgirl Radiant Motor Charging devices | MERLib.org

it acts more like a resitor, not like an inductor,
            and the windings give a lot more capacitance..

the youtube user skycollection
            shows and uses one wire pancake coil constructions,
            that are not orig tesla pancakes, i would say so.
            HOW TO MAKE A PANCAKE COIL - YouTube

what is the link to the:

??
            There is no link in specific to this statement, but the gist of calling it so 'Truly Universal geometry' has more to do with compression of the 3-axis of the space into only 2-axis. say 'X' and the 'Y' per se.
            the coil wound in these two plane.
            the 'Z' axis is orthogonal to the plane and is essentially Temporal(TIME like), recall a flat-pancake coil does not have a center core!!
            Imagine you wind a Bifilar coil in the flat-pancake geometry, where would you place the Ferromagnetic core (iron)? my bet is that it would be placed at the periphery of the coil ends. say like a toroid. how about making an SSG in this fashion ??
            strictly speaking, Tesla's patent only depicts using a bifilar set of coils for such a geometry. However, Asymmetrical principles suggest that bi-directional action of 'EVEN' rate be regauged by a Tri-polar geometry or 'ODD' rate. so where does that bring us??
            A concentric geometry is suggested for such a formation. co-axial cable wound in flat pancake style simultaneously with a standard wire is the answer.
            ''The center is brought outside by making the outside a part of the center''
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.

Comment

Tesla was working with a combo of EM and Grav waves

The entire primary coil of Tesla's was iron, and in rings, not a coil. The coil was powered from the center, delivered by the aluminum supports/antennae at 12-6 and 9-3 oclock.

The secondary coil was copper wound. The result is an EM field in a constant state of flux, as its direction changes due to Grav Wave influence and more than likely experiencing breaks in continuity as inverse frequencies cross and cancel.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by jshawca; 07-07-2018, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X