Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Dump or Not to Dump

Which is better at charging:

Direct connection from output diodes or cap dump circuit?

The intermediate handbook says cap dump is the way to go. I'll know for myself soon. I just wanted to see what y'all have to say about it.

Thanks!

J.

one thing maybe the speed of charging..
    the additional electret effect in the cap, a kind of pre/selfcharge of the cap you dont have to pay for..

but main different will be, keep in mind,
    that direct charging will charge negative energy, battery "can not" be changed with primary...is always said,
    the cap dump allows converting from negative "radiant" to positive "normal" energy,
    only the cap-dump style charged batteries can be used as primary of the ssg

and
    when you have conditioned your charge battery with negative energy (direct, no-cap charging)
    the next new charging with positive energy (cap charging) will take a while longer as expected..

so its your decision,
    1) charge your already negative conditioned battery back to normal positive,..
    2) or take a other new normal battery..
    3) or go on with tesla node ?... charge both.. one negative and one cap-dumping positive,
    there is already a thead in this forum with that subject

lets wait for other comments

Comment

Originally posted by MrRonsen View Post
      one thing maybe the speed of charging..
      the additional electret effect in the cap, a kind of pre/selfcharge of the cap you dont have to pay for..

but main different will be, keep in mind,
      that direct charging will charge negative energy, battery "can not" be changed with primary...is always said,
      the cap dump allows converting from negative "radiant" to positive "normal" energy,
      only the cap-dump style charged batteries can be used as primary of the ssg

and
      when you have conditioned your charge battery with negative energy (direct, no-cap charging)
      the next new charging with positive energy (cap charging) will take a while longer as expected..

so its your decision,
      1) charge your already negative conditioned battery back to normal positive,..
      2) or take a other new normal battery..
      3) or go on with tesla node ?... charge both.. one negative and one cap-dumping positive,
      there is already a thead in this forum with that subject

lets wait for other comments
      What? Let's not all keep silent at the same time for 3 years! 1K+ views and nobody contends with this post?

In the "Energy from the Vacuum" DVD, John fills his salvaged telephone company wet cells looking like buckets, and huge deep cycle batteries also, and clearly states how he can reserve one "Battery" (not cell) to recharge all the rest. He is not Cap Dumping there.

Then in Aaron and Peter's SG Beginners Handbook Call-in-Questions-Conference-Call
      ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5GfA-czhV0 "Bedini SG Live Q & A Call - Peter Lindemann & Aaron Murakami 2014-11-10"
      they describe how the golf cart they charged each day after driving "Six miles" was found to require twice as long to charge because it sat over a 3-day weekend, stating "After sitting charged" >72 to 100 hours, then using that charge, it was found to require "Usual twice as long to charge", (like an UN-conditioned battery) This instead of Half effort usually enjoyed with a healthy frequently consumed and replenished battery does.

Then they showed a clip of John Bedini clearly stating that this observed effect was true for both Inductive and Capacitive Charging. Either one sitting charged too long looses its magic, which is what Peter's story about John saying the OU was 'a trick'. His 'trick', not a lie, is the method of getting more out than in, by using the charged batteries quickly, and recharging them with Sit-Time in the balance.

*Alternately, i believe in charging into MUCH smaller Cap Bank (than advertised), made of much smaller Cap's so the Bank does not become too large to charge "And" dump in resonant rhythm with the energizer, BETWEEN MAGNETS, if possible, whatever kind of energizer that may be. If you do not make the Cap Dump Bank selectable in size, going down <<1000 uF, you may find like i did that "You are still out in the cold". . . IF you will make it selectable Cap Bank size, you will at least notice it works better with LESS capacitance with an SG, not more! Trying to charge too big a Cap Bank for dumping removes the Cap's from "The zone" they get from the coils. If any of you are not actually still standing out in the cold with their new toy with resin potted Cap Bank, please witness back telling how Cap Dumping is faster and share some data.

I made mine with selectable gang Cap's for selecting 4.7KuF, through 20K uF and now i see for a 1-coiler SG, I should be aiming < 100uF, ultra low ESR via many small Cap's in parallel. There is no other way to get the pulse burst after each pole to resonate with the coils to be able to dump once per pulse, like an original School Girl with DC Motor, Flywheel, and super secret energizer coil configuration. Why is it so hush anyway, that the original School Girl used 6 air core, quad-filar, filar-series wound, connected in series with the other five coils, to charge the Cap with, received 6 generator magnet passes and dumped each 6 magnet passes just once per revolution. It had no belt reduction to dump less often just so it could fill a BIG Capacitor. That would have stopped from 'working' like every SG built without considering these things.

How many SG magnets passing before the potted Cap Dump fills enough to dump to a 12V battery upon reaching 24V? Man it "Should be" like counting how many licks to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Tootsie Pop :-)

Any body else care to answer these points, who is getting COP>1 without generator coils shorted out 90 degrees and 270 degrees? Please advise, and thanks in advance for teaching what you will.
      Last edited by Volty; 02-10-2015, 08:48 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by Joster View Post
        Which is better at charging:

Direct connection from output diodes or cap dump circuit?

The intermediate handbook says cap dump is the way to go. I'll know for myself soon. I just wanted to see what y'all have to say about it.

Thanks!

J.
        There are two approaches : Inductive Fractionation and Capacitive Fractionation of Radiant Electricity... read Peter Lindemann FESCE Book.. will get a picture of what it means..
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
        X