No announcement yet.

My home-made 10 coiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic , very clean looking , professional work. I will do this in the future for sure ! But first I have to learn all the tips and tricks (tunning,cap dumps) before going into a x-coiler.

Please , I am very interested how you put together your spools. Are they from wood or plastic ? One piece , or glued together ? How about the wheel, I would appreciate more details. The front is CNC'd or cut out or more parts together ?

Thank you

PS: more photos , small details ))
    my work here :
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/+...22301631177969

Comment

Hi Magnus,

Great job of construction! I know good work when I see it and you have done a fantastic job! Just curious......how much current dose this unit draw when under load charging those big 44AH batteries?

Bud
      Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Comment

Thanks for the compliment Bud

When I use 3 44ah batteries as primary,and another 3 44 ah as the secondary it draws 2.6 amps, connected in parallel ,12 volts.

Magnus

Comment

When I run it at 24 volts it draws about 5 amps.

Comment

Hi Mike

Yes,the batteries charges up to 15.6 volts and they will rest at about 13 volts,which is higher than new ones,they where resting at 12.6 when they where new.
            No I do not power my house with my 10 coiler,I have not done much research yet but I have been charging batteries,it seems to be working very well.
            I am still reading and trying to learn more about this technology .
            When I saw John Bedini´s 10 coiler I thougt it was such a beutiful machine that I had to have one for my self.

rgd Magnus M.

Comment

Very nice machine, inspiring.

George N.

Comment

hi magnus
                Looks great
                What size base resistors do you use in your circuits?and what size branch resistors?
                cheers jason

Comment

Brother, you got mad skills!! Well done.

Save The Planet!

Comment

That is a very nice machine. well done.

Comment

What a FIZZZ...hey !!
                      SO Magnus, what can you tell about your charge specifications ?
                      What can you charge with one battery ?
                      Also, I can tell you like neat things, you are taking a awful job of looking like Space Oddyssey...and that DOES look like it !
                      You could almost sell those like a "big company", folk !!
                      Regards & congrats for the big-D Design !!

Comment

Thanks bung-ee

I really can´t tell you much,i have not been testing the 10 coiler lately,I have been experimenting with my smaller energizers.

I think that if I want to get some good results with the 10 coiler I will need a really big battery-banks.

Magnus

Comment

Hey my friend Magnus M.;

That is a very nice machine. You can send the your schematic?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus M. View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2360[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2361[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2362[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2363[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2364[/ATTACH]

I am just beginning to experiment with it,it seems to work very well but I haven´t mesured it in any way. It runs at about 720 rpm at 12 volts and it runs at about 1100 rpm at 24 volts.

Magnus
                            Hello!
                            Question: What is the function of the transistor 8. The coil of wire 8 or 9?
                            Thank you.
                            Sergei.

Comment

Working...
                            X