Natural Remedies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Remedies

I decided to start this thread and dedicate to natural remedies, such as herbal, mineral, essential oils etc.
    To begin with I would like to provide this link - Cancer-Killing Dandelion Tea Receives $157,000 for Further Research

Vtech

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    I decided to start this thread and dedicate to natural remedies, such as herbal, mineral, essential oils etc.
    To begin with I would like to provide this link - Cancer-Killing Dandelion Tea Receives $157,000 for Further Research

Vtech
    I'll right Vtech I've got a few of these so I'll bite One would be charcoal for life threatening diarrheal illness. I sometime back looked into this in some detail and there are a number of good studies supporting it and from memory a couple human studies from Germany where it worked. 50 years before that it just used to be sold as a remedy for upset stomach. The idea is that the great surface area of the benign charcoal allows it to adsorb bacterial toxin in the GI tract. For a brief time I was in touch with someone from the Gates foundation to try and interest them in this. It costs nothing, cures illness from diarrheal illness about half the time from memory (there is a need for definitive studies), and there are per the World Health Organization about 3/4 of a million deaths from this illness a year, most in children. I may be too cynical, but I doubt the Gates foundation would follow-up with this. As a last aside, I can't find any difference between charcoal and "activated" charcoal.

One more, I got to thinking again about tuberculosis in part because of a thread on this forum and thinking could you have done anything in ages past when it took such a huge toll on populations, though, of course it kills about a million people a year these days as well. Well, along with vit D and vit C, garlic. There are studies I skimmed of someone using oil of garlic as an inhaler along with ingested garlic and getting great results . There is an awful lot out there on this here is one link but again there is a lot more. There is only one person I've come across who was really worried about garlic, and it still has me a bit confused though I think we would both say he was a very, very bright man, so I don't eat garlic as a health food but it is clearly a heck of a medicine. So while I've cut down a bit on garlic, stay away from my onions!
    Last edited by ZPDM; 06-24-2013, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
      I'll right Vtech I've got a few of these so I'll bite One would be charcoal for life threatening diarrheal illness. I sometime back looked into this in some detail and there are a number of good studies supporting it and from memory a couple human studies from Germany where it worked. 50 years before that it just used to be sold as a remedy for upset stomach. The idea is that the great surface area of the benign charcoal allows it to adsorb bacterial toxin in the GI tract. For a brief time I was in touch with someone from the Gates foundation to try and interest them in this. It costs nothing, cures illness from diarrheal illness about half the time from memory (there is a need for definitive studies), and there are per the World Health Organization about 3/4 of a million deaths from this illness a year, most in children. I may be too cynical, but I doubt the Gates foundation would follow-up with this. As a last aside, I can't find any difference between charcoal and "activated" charcoal.

One more, I got to thinking again about tuberculosis in part because of a thread on this forum and thinking could you have done anything in ages past when it took such a huge toll on populations, though, of course it kills about a million people a year these days as well. Well, along with vit D and vit C, garlic. There are studies I skimmed of someone using oil of garlic as an inhaler along with ingested garlic and getting great results . There is an awful lot out there on this here is one link but again there is a lot more. There is only one person I've come across who was really worried about garlic, and it still has me a bit confused though I think we would both say he was a very, very bright man, so I don't eat garlic as a health food but it is clearly a heck of a medicine. So while I've cut down a bit on garlic, stay away from my onions!
      Hi Paul,

I've been using charcoal in the past and it works excellent as you described. My understanding of garlic toxicity was only when using electrifying protocol. Other than that I can't really vote against it and been using it as well for a long time.
      One more I wish to mention, propolis. This is a substance made by bees and have amazing properties. We used to have beehives once and during spring maintenance I discovered a dark lump of propolis on the bottom of a hive. I took it off with a scraper and found inside a mole. What happened is that the mole must to get inside in a late fall, got killed by bees but since it was too big to be removed they built a "sarcophagus" with propolis to prevent contamination of hive. The mole looked like it just died with no visible signs of decomposing. After this discovery I started collecting propolis by scraping off wax frames and dissolved small flakes in ethyl alcohol to make a tincture. I used such for disinfecting of cuts, bruises as well as internally, adding a few drops to lukewarm drink (tea). Beside having unique pleasant smell it also helped with cold, sore throat and upper respiratory issues. Great stuff and if you know any beekeeper around it will be worth to inquire about since there are are still some bees left. It is unlikely that drone bees made for Monsanto will produce any.
      As for Gates of Hell Foundation and their "vaccinating every child" creepy agenda ...it doesn't surprise me that they had no interest in such research. Besides - no money - not funny.
      No, you're not cynical at all. This is the reality which is about to do a somersault but until then..we need to protect ourselves because our health is priceless as so are we.

Thanks
      Vtech

Comment

Hi Vtech,

It seems like very long ago, though it wasn't, that I was looking to work in the system to interest people like the Gates (of Hell Foundation in charcoal for gastroenteric disease. While not directly related, having been going through what I have been going through I think I have at least a small understanding of what some free energy people may have felt in trying to bring forth uh, useful solutions.

I don't know anything about propolis. I can say that JB let me know about bee pollen (Cjeka files). The take home I got from that info was that there were an inordinate amount of people in rural Caucasian villages that were living inordinately long and the one thing they had in common was eating bee keeping products. Supposedly some of them were living really long as in well over 120 years if the information has any validity. I did pick up some bee pollen from a health food store and tried a bit once before going to the gym. I felt great and I think it is powerful stuff and now I am a bit afraid of it, perhaps that's the FDA time still speaking. I should probably take it more often. Again just on bee pollen, I did see one animal study where they bred mice for three or four generations feeding them solely and entirely on bee pollen and at the end of it they were healthier than the start. Who knows, maybe the pollen is manna from heaven

Finally one last thing, then I'll shut up. Another thing I know next to nothing about is homeopathy, something I one day hope to learn more about. But I just find it ironic that the toxin laden, quite untrustworthy vaccines, really can't be considered anything other than a homeopathic approach if the word has any meaning.

You know someone might also talk about oil of Marijuana as a cancer chemotherapeutic, that one's got an interesting story.
        Last edited by ZPDM; 06-24-2013, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Hi Vtech,

It seems like very long ago, though it wasn't, that I was looking to work in the system to interest people like the Gates (of Hell Foundation in charcoal for gastroenteric disease. While not directly related, having been going through what I have been going through I think I have at least a small understanding of what some free energy people may have felt in trying to bring forth uh, useful solutions.

I don't know anything about propolis. I can say that JB let me know about bee pollen (Cjeka files). The take home I got from that info was that there were an inordinate amount of people in rural Caucasian villages that were living inordinately long and the one thing they had in common was eating bee keeping products. Supposedly some of them were living really long as in well over 120 years if the information has any validity. I did pick up some bee pollen from a health food store and tried a bit once before going to the gym. I felt great and I think it is powerful stuff and now I am a bit afraid of it, perhaps that's the FDA time still speaking. I should probably take it more often. Again just on bee pollen, I did see one animal study where they bred mice for three or four generations feeding them solely and entirely on bee pollen and at the end of it they were healthier than the start. Who knows, maybe the pollen is manna from heaven
          Hi Paul,

As you have mentioned Caucasian villages, most of our bees were Caucasian breed. Good workers, producers with sometimes a bit stingy character. I tried propolis (still have a chunk in my modified med. cabinet), pollen, milk (kept for her Majesty Queen) and of course many varieties of honey. We used honey as a sweetener, for baking, and eat raw, chewing on pieces of wax filled with this wonderful nectar.
          As long as the source is known, this is true nectar of Gods. Unfortunately, increased geoengineering and use of pest/herbicides as well as pollution are decimating bee colonies Worldwide in alarming rate. Mind you, bees are responsible for pollination of nearly 70% of everything what requires such service. We depend on most of them. If bees will disappear.......Of course, there is always a remedy, such as drones created in DARPA labs. They can have variety of uses and just as Monsanto seeds will be immune to the toxins.
          Another creepy vision conceived by sick mind. Hopefully, this madness will soon stop.
          One more thing; I found once in grocery store "pure honey" originating from...... China.
          Personally, I have a mixed feeling about its purity.

Thanks
          Vtech

Comment

Hi Paul,

As you have mentioned Caucasian villages, most of our bees were Caucasian breed. Good workers, producers with sometimes a bit stingy character. I tried propolis (still have a chunk in my modified med. cabinet), pollen, milk (kept for her Majesty Queen) and of course many varieties of honey. We used honey as a sweetener, for baking, and eat raw, chewing on pieces of wax filled with this wonderful nectar.
            As long as the source is known, this is true nectar of Gods. Unfortunately, increased geoengineering and use of pest/herbicides as well as pollution are decimating bee colonies Worldwide in alarming rate. Mind you, bees are responsible for pollination of nearly 70% of everything what requires such service. We depend on most of them. If bees will disappear.......Of course, there is always a remedy, such as drones created in DARPA labs. They can have variety of uses and just as Monsanto seeds will be immune to the toxins.
            Another creepy vision conceived by sick mind. Hopefully, this madness will soon stop.
            One more thing; I found once in grocery store "pure honey" originating from...... China.
            Personally, I have a mixed feeling about its purity.

Thanks
            Vtech
            Vtech,

I was half way through a lengthy response to you when I somehow managed to erase it. However, it is likely for the best. I just remembered I recently reactivated my former health blog. I am going to make some money now, so it ain't ZPDM's blog however if you care to visit and look through the archives or health articles by topic there are about two years worth of my answers to your thread. Skeptics health journal club, Skeptic's Health Journal Club ssshhh

Actually I saw I did one post on honey as a wound dressing http://healthjournalclub.com/none-of-your-beeswax/
            Don't know now why I added the Mary Poppins video at the end but it does crack me up.
            Last edited by ZPDM; 06-29-2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Vtech,

I was half way through a lengthy response to you when I somehow managed to erase it. However, it is likely for the best. I just remembered I recently reactivated my former health blog. I am going to make some money now, so it ain't ZPDM's blog however if you care to visit and look through the archives or health articles by topic there are about two years worth of my answers to your thread. Skeptics health journal club, Skeptic's Health Journal Club ssshhh

Actually I saw I did one post on honey as a wound dressing None of your Beeswax « Skeptic's Health Journal Club
              Don't know now why I added the Mary Poppins video at the end but it does crack me up.
              Paul,
              Very nice site. Just started reading in between my work on MWO. Thank you for the link.... and there is nothing wrong with Mary Poppins

Vtech

Comment

Paul,
                Very nice site. Just started reading in between my work on MWO. Thank you for the link.... and there is nothing wrong with Mary Poppins

Vtech
                Thanks Vtech, I learned more medicine in those two years then I did in all medical school, training and half a career at FDA. I also stand entirely behind my work in rare diseases at FDA. Just got interesting when the pond got bigger.

Yes Mary Poppins, a strange clip showing some sort of Victorian era psychokinetic house cleaning, I found it funny and vaguely disturbing but things have since graduated to Batman: The Dark Knight, Star Trek: Into Darkness and Superman: Satan rules you, you worthless imbeciles, oh wait that's Hollywood's next planned installment, though perhaps someone other than me could rant better on such things.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
                  Yes all truth

Oh let us not forget to mention how the humans are being cloned with animal DNA also animals crossed with spiders, people with pig, cows crossed with human DNA. These people do read the words of the living GOD where GOD tells mankind NOT to do these things. Therefore this is why they do it forsure as they service the light barer Lucifier.

This is a well known fact that they do not hide.

The wheat is messed up, the corn, everything will change in 10years many deaths.

Mike
                  Brother Mikey,

If the things you mention are going on, if mercy is not given, yes they must be accounted for and paid for down to the last penny, and that is disturbing. However anyone with the faith of much less than a mustard seed can peek ahead to the last page of the book, and what it reads is ... "God Wins". Fortunately for people of goodwill God is love and light. As for worrying about people dying, while I can't say I am like this, it brought to mind a story about that most powerful and beautiful Italian mystic and saint Padre Pio who left here I think in the early 1960s. Anyways at his eightieth birthday a brother said to him "congratulations on your 80th birthday may you have 80 more and Padre Pio looked at him and said "what have I ever done to you?"

The poor dang Italians, all they are ever portrayed as is thugs and mafia but they likely have more per capita saints, and still living, if you can dare to believe it Mickey, than anywhere else. Work, Pray and be Happy, that's the one thing I can remember now that Padre Pio said. It's dark and seems likely to get even darker but something astonishingly wonderful is starting. I can't put my finger on it but things aren't what they were even two years ago. Because of and through Jesus the Christ, there will be no lasting hell on earth and, as we Christians know BroMikey, death has been defeated.
                  Last edited by ZPDM; 06-29-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

"Cause unknown" - you gotta be kidding me! - Bees dying by the millions | Local | News | The Post

Vtech

As we struggle to keep or restore our health the others have quite different view on that matter and this isn't a theory anymore but sick reality - http://worldtruth.tv/is-gmo-rewiring-our-dna/
                    Last edited by blackchisel97; 07-10-2013, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Well written material about benefits of Aloe Vera with link below. I use pure juice as well as Aloe Vera and DMSO gel, where DMSO acts as carrier, besides its anti inflammatory properties.

The aloe vera miracle: A natural medicine for cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, inflammation, IBS, and other health conditions

Vtech

Comment

This is a link to my old post on EF regarding Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera

Vtech

Comment

Vtech
                          It Isn't proven yet.
                          health and wellness

Comment

is micro amperes of electricity falling into your natural remedy category ?

Comment

The power of garlic! I have always been fascinated with all benefits garlic provides, from a worst toothache to a helping in lowering blood pressure.
                              Solar Power Service Solutions Adelaide

Comment

Working...
                              X