Help, with Bedini SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, with Bedini SG

my problem is that when I give the impulse to the wheel, it stops after a while, do not think that the weight of the wheel, my engine specifications are:

the gauge of the wire is 23 awg (power) and 26 AWG (trigger), the length of each wire is 100 meters

the number of turns on the spool is 530

the rotor has 16 magnets are ferrite and grade 5

the duration of the spinning rotor is 6 min with 10 s

the 2N3055 transistor is used

Charging the battery is 12v and 1.2 Ah. It is rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery

Is a single coil machine

Photo Ahead:

Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	51016Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	51017Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	51018Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	51019Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	51020

1- core is too big need to be 3/4 or smaller welding rod core if your spool is taller than 3 inches you wont get the winds you need to induce the trigger, especially with the
    2-need to build with 20 and 23 wire 130 feet long 20 is power 23 is trigger
    3- cannot tell anything about your circuit from the photo except you should not be using cat 5 wire for your connections you need bigger wire 16 gauge minimum

please buy the SG book it will answer all of your questions.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Thanks for your answers. I would like to finish first, attend you to your comments, if I see that it works, I assure you'll buy the book because I was skeptical at this. And hopefully can continue correcting the construction.

I only arose some doubts:

1. - Welding rods are of any brand or materials?

2. - Using a thicker gauge and will not be able to mount a phenolic plate, in what I can assemble it?

More photos below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	motor bedini.jpg
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	45661Click image for larger version

Name:	potenciometro.jpg
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	45662Click image for larger version

Name:	foco.jpg
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	45663Click image for larger version

Name:	baterias.jpg
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	45664
      Last edited by orlando; 06-24-2013, 07:48 AM.

Comment

And other question:

Is the mootor bedini perpetual motion engine? be honest

Comment

Orlando, there is no such thing as a perpetual motion motor. Even if it could run itself sooner or later the bearing would wear out, so that is not perpetual. Even the Earth is not perpetual motion, sooner or later it will stop spinning.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by orlando View Post
            Thanks for your answers. I would like to finish first, attend you to your comments, if I see that it works, I assure you'll buy the book because I was skeptical at this. And hopefully can continue correcting the construction.

I only arose some doubts:

1. - Welding rods are of any brand or materials?

2. - Using a thicker gauge and will not be able to mount a phenolic plate, in what I can assemble it?

More photos below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2345[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2346[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2347[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2348[/ATTACH]
            you need oxyacetylyne gas welding rod R60 or R45 3/32 thick. the core of your coil needs to be 3/4 of an inch in dia. approx 20 MM I dont know what you mean by phenolic you need a spool like this Coils and Coil Components

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

John_Koorn

Orlando, there is no such thing as a perpetual motion motor. Even if it could run itself sooner or later the bearing would wear out, so that is not perpetual. Even the Earth is not perpetual motion, sooner or later it will stop spinning.

John K.
              So you can use this engine for power consumption of my house?

Of course with more coils

Comment

Tom C thanks for your answer, I'll take into account all your comments, then I'll give my results.

Comment

Of course with more coils
                  Hi Orlando, I know you are new and just starting out but there are a couple of things you will need to understand first.

The Bedini SG is not an engine and it is not a generator. It is an "energizer" that is primarily used to charge and rejuvenate lead-acid storage batteries. The radiant energy that it produces needs to be converted into a form of energy that we can use to power our devices.
                  In layman's terms this "radiant energy" in its raw form is comprised of short pulses of high voltage and low current, which is manifested by the abrupt discharge of an inductor. Another form can also be short pulses of high current and relatively low voltage, which is accomplished by the abrupt discharge of a capacitor. Radiant energy is neither DC or AC as we would know it, it's more like a form of pulsed DC.
                  As you can imagine, we currently do not have devices that are designed to be powered by this type of energy. Therefore we must convert the radiant energy to a type of energy we can use. The most convenient way to do this is to charge a storage battery. From there we can use the energy stored in the battery to power DC devices, or convert the DC into AC with a common inverter.

In answer to your question, yes you can power your home with it. But in order to supply the amount of energy required to run a home you need to build a big Bedini SG that is able to charge a large enough battery bank to satisfy your energy demands. This is not an easy task, nor is it cheap to do.

The first thing you need to do is build a small scale model and study how to capture the radiant energy and store it in a battery. I would thoroughly recommend buying the Bedini SG - The Complete Beginner's Handbook as this contains all the information you need to get your first Bedini SG up and running properly, the way John Bedini designed it to. Once you understand the basic concepts and principles of the Bedini SG, you can build more advanced models that have more practical applications, such as powering your home.

John K.
                  Last edited by John_Koorn; 06-24-2013, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Hi Orlando,

If I have red your post well, you are using magnets grade 5, maybe they are too weak, better use grade 8.

Kind Regards, Aat

Comment

I repeat my question:

Comment

I repeat my question:

Orlando, didn't you see my reply? 3 posts ago (post #11)

John K.

Comment

ok sorry John K.

I saw your response

Comment

The only thing that complicates me welding rods are donot exactly where to buy them, and I went to home depot but I saw exactly that model, would appreciate if you help me.

Comment

Hi Orlando,

we sell the specified welding rods and ship worldwide.

Coils and Coil Components

John K.

Comment

Working...
                              X