Help, with Bedini SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only four questions:

How much do I charge the move to Mexico?
    In what currency are the prices for that page?
    How long does it take?
    How do I pay?

By the way, I already made my coil corrections, here are the photos:

Click image for larger version

Name:	carrete con hilo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	45678Click image for larger version

Name:	carrete sin hilo.jpg
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	45679Click image for larger version

Name:	carrete sin hilo 2.jpg
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	45680

I did Spool

Comment

Orlando,

prices are in US dollars. You pay via PayPal at checkout, if you don't have a PayPal account you can pay via credit card. PayPal does all the conversions to your local currency. It only takes about one minute.

John K.

Comment

Hi , John K.

I wrote you a personal message but you did not respond.

I found a solution for Mr. Bedini`s tries to convert Radiant energy into usable AC power. He says in his videos that for 20 years of work he has not found a way to do more with it than to charge batteries.

To convert Radiant energy into AC current you have to step up the voltage even more - 2000 volts or more - to run the pulsed DC through a spark gap which transforms the pulsed DC into pure sine wave AC current , and then to step down the voltage to usable 220-110 volts and power electric devices with it .

If you do all these things I suggest you don`t have to charge batteries any more - you will be able to use the energy directly into a usable form.

But the setup of the monopole will become dangerous - voltages that high can hurt someone.

If you know JB tell him about my discoveries because I cannot contact him directly.

Regards.

Petio

Comment

Have you achieved this Petio? If so are you trying to or is it still in the theory stage?

Comment

Working...
          X