chas campbell free energy generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chas campbell free energy generator

A retired australian guy constructed a simple setup that produces more energy than it consumes. I constructed his setup and it almost worked. The reason it didn`t work the first time for me was that I put an induction generator instead of a permanent magnet alternator, and induction generators need higher rpms to produce sufficient amount of power.

Chas Campbell Free Energy Generator - YouTube

The calculations are simple - 800 watt motor spins a system of flywheels and the flywheels spin an 2500 watt alternator ( generator ) . From the 2500 watts you give back to the motor his 800 watts and you end up with 1300 watts of free energy.

By making the scale bigger - more powerfull motor and more powerfull generator - you will produce more kilowatts of free energy.

Well done , Chas !

When you look at the patents of Tesla , especially the motor patents , you may notice that the motor is always connected to a generator ( G ). The generator produces electric current that drives the motor , while the motor produces spinning. Does anyone think Tesla haven`t thought of the idea to spin the generator with the motor while running the motor with the energy from the generator ? Of course he did it ! There is a setup called WITTS generator that does exactly this , but the energy to drive the motor back is stored not in flywheels as in Chas Campbell`s case , but in bank of capacitors.

Self Running 2000 Watt Fuelless Generator (2 of 3). - YouTube

I don`t think these setups are so hard to replicate.

Comment

hello
      i have a question. could you replicate the chas campbell?

Comment

Hi everybody. I would like to know if somebody of you could replicate the chas campbell system. thanks

Comment

hey people, Here I have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-1iTT9ZoWk and I have generator that is induction generator NOT permanent magnets.
          So I have build it and tested, but it gave me not much results.... Any suggestion or contact, please do email is larrybird989 at gmail.com

Comment

Nice work Dakanada,
            You chose a very dead thread for a can-do man like you to ask help here. OK then, some German kids here learned an ingredient for success is Power Factor correction. Do you see the capacitors they are using here to get the sweet spot?
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYsvI7hN8Yk

Watch this tutorial Part 1 .
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hr2C1vvvx4
            and Part2
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6SaAjQaLkM

In Part2 here, Luc gotoluc Chocquette shows at 15:08 the Motor returning 50 Watts to the source. Inverter won't work, generator will work. You need a capacitor gang switch box to select various values added together parallel. Paper in Oil Cap's will work, so will Film Cap's. Here is an example Power Factor Correction Cap Gang Box with values for George Weisman's Battery Charger. ELI the ICE man is the acronym they teach in school for this. If you do this as a battery charger, switch very carefully... he he.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Manual Power Factor Correction Cap Gang Box Outside ULTRA EFFICIENT  wink wink- .jpg
Views:	2
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	48875Click image for larger version

Name:	Manual Power Factor Correction Cap Gang Box Inside ULTRA EFFICIENT  wink wink-.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	48876

Google Luc Reactive and is the 1st hit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA6AQ7AGq88

Listen to what Luc says about Vally's Looped Generator. Luc lays down plainly why you WANT a 600V generator. At 110VAC, he can get 20Watts free (From his generator only). At 220VAC he can get 90 Watts free. He says at 600V, now you are talking some real reasons to do this. You see his other vid's where he converted his Bedini 10-Coiler into a 10-=Coil Series Wired Generator for this purpose. Hob Nilre is the leader replicating Luc's stuff.

Originally posted by dakanadaka View Post
            hey people, Here I have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-1iTT9ZoWk and I have generator that is induction generator NOT permanent magnets.
            So I have build it and tested, but it gave me not much results.... Any suggestion or contact, please do email is larrybird989 at gmail.com

Comment

tnx Volty, but when it comes to elecricity, Im doomed, I don't know much
              So only mechanicly I can do something, but electricity, very basic knowledge.
              If you say take 300rpm generator that gives 5kw, I could understood and buy it and place it, but
              more then that is not easy taks for me

but thanks anyway for enthusiastic answer , now I may know it is more then only generator

Comment

Originally posted by petio707 View Post
                When you look at the patents of Tesla , especially the motor patents , you may notice that the motor is always connected to a generator ( G ). The generator produces electric current that drives the motor , while the motor produces spinning. Does anyone think Tesla haven`t thought of the idea to spin the generator with the motor while running the motor with the energy from the generator ? Of course he did it ! There is a setup called WITTS generator that does exactly this , but the energy to drive the motor back is stored not in flywheels as in Chas Campbell`s case , but in bank of capacitors.

Self Running 2000 Watt Fuelless Generator (2 of 3). - YouTube

I don`t think these setups are so hard to replicate.
                Nice! Thanks for this information!

__________________________________________________ ________________________
                Who would venture upon the journey of life, if compelled to begin it at the end?
                All the best, Pikome Diceus

Comment

Working...
                X