No announcement yet.

Cap Dump using Comparator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its hard to have the time to read every thing with being so busy with work.that circuit board was to small to read on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jason mcgrath View Post
      its hard to have the time to read every thing with being so busy with work.that circuit board was to small to read on this thread.
      right click on image,-save target as... open up in paint, enlarge, print.... build it!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Thanks Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
          Yes I know for a fact JB uses this part and many many inventors that make pro circuits do as well. The IRFP260 can and is being used in pulsed circuits this is a well known fact. Now the fast diodes come next if you want more. Mike
          Mike, care to elaborate on the fast diodes?
          Thanks
          James

Comment

Hy guys can anyone post the original comparator skematic from JB?i cannot find a clean version anywere,thanks!

Comment

no that circuit is proprietary you can only purchase it potted from Teslagenx or Tesla Chargers.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

but i found it on other threads,with a little modification...._RS posted it i think.
                I bult the 555 dump circuit and seems that charges the batt much much slower then the coil.How is this comparator beter than 555 dump,is selfregulates but does the same job discharging the negative lead ino the batt..no?

Comment

Working...
                X