2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kapanadze generator ( kapagen)

Quote Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
    Hi Petio

Tesla had a small one. Did you ever hear of "Tesla's little black box"? it was enough to run an automobile. That may be small but most people only dream of getting this many kilowatts from a small box.

All Tesla had to work with was coils, caps, and a few bear skins and stone knives compared to the high levels of advanced electron hardware available to each of us today.

And still we can not see the simplicity.

In 1901 the inventor had motor coils and magnets, coated wire, they had no transistors or vacuum tubes yet. They had 2 plates of metal they called a cap they had copper wire. Arcing contacts might be considered similar to a transistor.

Tesla had wire wound resistors, carbon resistors.

The semiconductor DIODE did not yet exist.

If we look back in the books and put ourselves in Tesla's lab and use ONLY what he had we might eliminate some confusion that Tesla had millions of dollars worth of highly technical devices at his command.

And yet Tesla was able to run a car from a tiny input from a tiny box.

Now if you want to kick back go slow and rest? Rest in the fact that it is not as hard as we think.

Mike
    Hi , Mike.

I know all you say and I always search for simplicity and obvious things that people miss. You saw I figured out how to use a transformer as an inductive filter to step voltages down.

Personally I think Tesla`s black box is a rumour spread after his death or before his death as he announced he has found a source of infinite energy that is free.

I wanna recreate Tesla`s car in the most simple way - an induction coil at least 10-20 kilos would produce currents 10-20 000 volts at 1 amp. = 20 kw/h. Stepped down to 3 000 volts to run the motor = 20 000 / 3 000 v at 6.6 amps. The amps will come from the enviroment while the 20 000 turns of the induction coil pulsate.

You may run it on not so many batteries while today`s electric cars use 24 kw/h battery banks.

I see things as simplified as Tesla saw them back then maybe because I don`t have school education in electrical systems.

If you tell a contemporary engineer you wanna create 20 000 volts inside a running car he would say you are mad and it won`t work. However I see this as the most simple way Tesla run his car.

The induction coil was developed 1836 and Tesla was well familiar with it.

Induction coil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I FIGURED OUT HOW TO TRANSFORM BEDINI MONOPOLE TO PRODUCE REAL AC POWER , POWER YOU CAN LIGHT BULBS , HEATERS , MOTORS AND OTHER AC ELECTRIC DEVICES.

If you step up the voltage of the primary batterie(s) eighter by connecting them in series or use a single battery and use an inverter to step up and then rectify to produce dc , more volts will go through the coils. The DC spike will reach up to 5000 volts, however this is still DC pulse and cannot do much trings with it. To transform it into usable AC current you have to pass the current through a spark gap. Through the spark gap the current becomes alternating and the watts stay almost the same. The next thing to do is to step down the voltage to usable via filter choke and transformer to lower to 200-300 volts.

I `m not sure how the motor will behave - it might spin too fast at this voltages.

The setup might be transformed in this way to produce real AC power and be used without the need to charge batteries. It may also be made self running because it produces more energy than it consumes.

Petio
    Last edited by petio707; 06-23-2013 at 12:03 PM.

the components for the SG are designed for a 12 volt system. adding voltage to the circuit, will more than likely kill every component in your machine. 24 volt SG machines regularly pop transistors if everything is not matched. if you do not thoroughly understand hi voltage switching and the components required DO NOT DO THIS. you will get killed or at the very least have a body part blown off at the joint. Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    the components for the SG are designed for a 12 volt system. adding voltage to the circuit, will more than likely kill every component in your machine. 24 volt SG machines regularly pop transistors if everything is not matched. if you do not thoroughly understand hi voltage switching and the components required DO NOT DO THIS. you will get killed or at the very least have a body part blown off at the joint. Tom C
    To make a transormation of the energy to usable AC power you have to rebiuld every part of your system with thicker wires, more powerfull HV capacitors , diodes and transistors. Otherwise things overheat and melt

This is the only way you can transform the DC spike wave into a usable AC sine wave at the voltages you need to run any kind of electric devices.

Is it dangerous - of course it is !!! Energy is and will always be dangerous !!! If you cannot deal safely with high voltages - I have only one advise : DONT`T DO IT !! !! !!

But if you are experienced enough to deal with high voltages you can try to build it and you will end up with a usable AC output at voltage and watts you desire.

With this improved setup you can collect INFINITE AMOUNTS OF POWER FROM THE VACUUM ! Usable AC power.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    To make a transformation of the energy to usable AC power you have to rebiuld every part of your system with thicker wires, more powerfull HV capacitors , diodes and transistors. Otherwise things overheat and melt

This is the only way you can transform the DC spike wave into a usable AC sine wave at the voltages you need to run any kind of electric devices.

Is it dangerous - of course it is !!! Energy is and will always be dangerous !!! If you cannot deal safely with high voltages - I have only one advise : DONT`T DO IT !! !! !!

But if you are experienced enough to deal with high voltages you can try to build it and you will end up with a usable AC output at voltage and watts you desire.

With this improved setup you can collect INFINITE AMOUNTS OF POWER FROM THE VACUUM ! Usable AC power.
    Last edited by petio707; 06-24-2013 at 05:55 AM.

THE FIVE STAGES OF TRANSFORMATION OF ENERGY IN A WORKING KAPANADZE GENERATOR ( TESLA`s FUELLESS GENERATOR )

STAGE 1 :

The pulsed DC current enters the primary of the MOT and induces a magnetic field in the core .

STAGE 2 :

The pulsating magnetic field induces a current in the secondary of the MOT. This is the stage where the free energy is generated in the form of PLASMA.

STAGE 3 :

The pulsed DC HV current enters the spark gap and is transformed into AC sine wave of high frequency and potential. In the spark gap energy is not created - it is only transformed into another type of wave. The spark gap is a transformer !

STAGE 4 :

The AC current formed to this point is a HV current and is unusable to run most of the AC electric devices. Here the current enters the KAPACOIL with iron core and after that the filters. In this stage the voltage is stepped down to usable 220 volt current - lamps light , heaters heat etc.

STAGE 5 :

The current enters the high power transistors and is again transformed into a pulsed DC current to enter again the primary of the MOT.

Is it a resonant circuit ? Well , it is a self resonant circuit and it resonates with the load as well. Tom , you may sleep happy , there is resonance involved

Now you can see why most of the people don`t succeed in making a KAPAGEN. If you miss a stage of transformation or if you don`t TUNE some of the transformers in the system right , you end up with empty hands and a mind full of questions

Stay safe .

Petio
    Last edited by petio707; 06-24-2013 at 05:55 AM.

One more thing to have in mind as a theory :

The electric current doesn`t go around the wire in straight line - it spins in a vortex.

You CREATE GRAVITY whenever you spin a fluid , and the air is a fluid.

When wound in a coil the wire also spins and the current ran through the coil spins as well and thus creates the magnetic field which is a GRAVITATIONAL FIELD as well.

So this is what is happening in a coil : you spin the current and with it the air and create PLASMATIC FIELD from which you can extract more energy then the input energy. The bigger the coil , the more energy produced in the process.

Regards .

Hey petio707, Why don't you show us your video? After 12 long pages of endless writing, I see no proof of your knowledge, except maybe you can read and write what others have posted in other forums. I think you just want attention and could not get it elsewhere. Proof is in showing your work, not endless babble.

Hi Why_me,
    Have Patients ..do not slander ...think on what is being told.... one advice to all ..Just think what great deal of time it took John Bedini is where he is today..???
    its Patients my friend and no immidiate returns... it take life time to be wise..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.