* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kapanadze generator ( kapagen)

Hi Mike,

I don`t know if the neon sign won`t work - it might work just as well. But I think the MOT is better because is 2000 volts and can easily be stepped down. The neon sign is a 16 000 volts - you may not be able to step it down easily. I tried it with a car ignition coil and for me it didn`t work.

If you assemble the Kapagen you will observe strange behaviors of electricity for sure , putting different types of loads different things will happen. Its fun... if you stay safe.

Take care

Hi Mike,

the device is not so complicated after all.

When you measure the output voltage , make sure you have a load connected , otherwise the voltage will be so high your volt meter will crack as a popcorn.
    I already lost 2.

The device of Donald Smith is very much identical to the Kapanadze - with slight modifications.

Watch a funny setup that produces 1 kw/h of free energy. How complex is to assemble one like this ?

1 KW FREE ENERGY 2013.01.06. - YouTube
    Last edited by petio707; 06-18-2013 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by petio707 View Post
    And Tom,
    Do you know why the Bedini monopole produces more than it consumes ?
    It is pretty simple - you push the current through copper wire with a pulsating magnetic field around the wire and the energy produced is eighter proportional to the mass of the wire or the strenght of the magnetic field or the speed of the pulsations.
    So , by knowing this you can easily make it work better - eighter you put more mass of copper wire , or increase the strenght of the permanent magnets , or increase the speed which is proportional to the voltage of the DC peak.
    In those three ways you will increase the watts at the output.

Never stop trying , never give up
    you do not understand the monopole. the monopole is currentless charging when done correctly. you dont want more powerful magnets you oversaturate the core. you dont want more speed because with the rotored monopole speed is a reflection of increased current draw. its not a matter of copper alone, its copper AND turns AND resistance AND core material AND trigger strength AND resonance with the charge battery. sorry petio you cannot look at the monopole like its a generator, its not. its tesla impulse technology. I can charge 12 to 1 easily using tesla nodes with no increase in input.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    you do not understand the monopole. the monopole is currentless charging when done correctly. you dont want more powerful magnets you oversaturate the core. you dont want more speed because with the rotored monopole speed is a reflection of increased current draw. its not a matter of copper alone, its copper AND turns AND resistance AND core material AND trigger strength AND resonance with the charge battery. sorry petio you cannot look at the monopole like its a generator, its not. its tesla impulse technology. I can charge 12 to 1 easily using tesla nodes with no increase in input.

Tom C
    OK. If you wish to think so - I don`t understand anything.

The monopole as I understand it is a generator - it produces power , but can only be used to charge batteries.
    It is not an alternator , because it has only north pole. If it had N - S - N - S poles you would have a sine wave. But it has only the half of the sine - the DC peak.
    Even in the slightest currents , where you have volts present , you have tiny amounts of amps present as well. If you didn`t have a current present , your instruments for measuring wouldn`t see no wave at all. Electro magnetic waves , all types of them, have current present , but HV and high frequency waves have currents so small, you would say they have no current at all. If you think the monopole does not produce electro magnetic waves - ask the inventor himself.
    How can you measure the amps in a light wave or in a sound wave. If there was no current passing through the wires as you suggest, the electrons inside the wire and around the wire would no t move at all and you would have just a piece of wire with no waves passing through it or only resonating with the waves of the earth.
    I know what Mr. Bedini sais about the output with only volts and without amps - yes , it`s true - the voltage is high and the current doesn`t shock you unless you collect it in a capacitor, but as far as I know and understand , waves travel with a flow of current. If you try to measure with a voltmeter the amps of a light wave , I doubt it will move at all. We don`t have so sensitive sensors to register currents of that high frequency - the scope is the most sensitive, and it shows waves. It is true that you can charge multiple batteries with this technology. They are charged more with a HF waves that are electromagnetic , but the energy travels in a form of wave with spacific properties. Radio antenna collects radio waves and they have current.

Regards
    Last edited by petio707; 06-18-2013 at 01:09 PM.

In your statement you first say : the monopole is currentless charging

And in the next sentence : increased current draw

If it was currentless the charging battery wouldn`t drop at all.

I am well familiar with the work of Mr. Bedini , I`ve seen most of his videos energy from the vacuum, I know what resonance is and what it can do , I `ve seen the work of Mr. Hutchisson and many other things - levitating , shattering of metals etc.

If you can make a resonant device that produces 1 kw/h of free energy without batteries or with only an initial start , then make it , give it to people or sell the parts for the construction with instructions so everyone can assemble it and use free power. I`m pretty sure generators of this type will soon appear on the market or online.

Tom , you are a clever guy. To enhance your knowledge and understanding you may try to replicate the devices I listed in my earlier posts. From my experiments with those devices I`ve learned a lot and I understand electricity and generation of electric currents and electro magnetic waves much more.

I always want to know - Why ? Why is this happening ? Why is this wire hot ? Why is the plasma formed around a wire when you run HV through it ? My curiosity has led me to the answers I found for myself. I now know the basics of generation of electric currents and waves. Search further and you will find your answers too .

Petio

Hi Peptio,

You got Tom C Wrong.... The Bedini Charging is not about 'Curent less charging' in its absolute sense... It can be termed as the ration of Potential to Current Charging Efficiency of a Battery charging mechanism. There is a magnetiude of gain where very less of input current is used to cause a very high gain in the battery to give large out puts (see the AH capacity increases dramatically). You see the gain or Overunity performance in the Battaries and not in the Machine them selves.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Quote Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
    Okay Tom C

You tell the group you can only get ove 1:1 maybe 1.5:1?? Now you say you can do 12:1? Will you please explain this because everyone on the group has asked for this answer for years.

Please explain how you make nodes charge 12:1.

If you are unable to come through with an explanation I will wonder about your honesty from this day forward.

It is wrong to with hold info that others need.

This site is confusion. My opinion. So I hope you are better than it is..

Mikey
    12 to 1 is 12 batteries charging from 12 tesla nodes in different places, its running a cap dump and putting a node between the dump and the batt, its running a node on the trigger, its running a node on the primary.... can you not have an original thought? its about running a multi coil SG in branch circuit mode, and putting a node on each strand... for a minute stop and think about what you are saying about this forum. this group is for you to experiment , every suggestion lead to a discovery its trying to lead you someplace, WHAT IS CHARGING THE BATTERY, AND HOW DO I GET MORE OF IT? but you don't want to be led, you want to be spoon fed with a big funnel. be positive instead of insulting us. if you don't like the answers then stop posting questions..... first build a rotored SG to spec, then do the work. I will not be answering any of your posts, others are more than welcome to, but I am no longer, sorry. Tom C

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Peptio,

You got Tom C Wrong.... The Bedini Charging is not about 'Curent less charging' in its absolute sense... It can be termed as the ration of Potential to Current Charging Efficiency of a Battery charging mechanism. There is a magnetiude of gain where very less of input current is used to cause a very high gain in the battery to give large out puts (see the AH capacity increases dramatically). You see the gain or Overunity performance in the Battaries and not in the Machine them selves.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Faraday, thanks for the expansion of the phrase, it is one JB uses and Petio should have recognized it if he had done research into the monopole. Tom C

Quote Originally Posted by petio707 View Post
    ... Why is this wire hot ? ...

Petio
    I'm not interested in why a wire heats up...it's well known electrical theory. When you get the wire to cool, then you'll really have something!

Erik