Kapanadze generator ( kapagen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Bromikey.

The first image of the Bedini SG is very similar to a tesla patent of a machine that produces high frequency high potential electric currents. I absolutely agree that high voltage = free energy ... if you can lower it down to make it usable. The only thing you can use HV for without lowering it is to light fluorescent CFL lamps. Or make visual effect that are cool

Comment

Hi, Mike.

I think the MOT is the best choice to use for a Kapagen because it produces around 2000 volts at sufficient amps. The inventor - Tariel Kapanadze uses in his videos MOT. The 2000 volts are enough for the spark gap discharge and are easy to step down afterwards. I`ve seen a working Kapagen with different transformers for the HV but they need aditional electronics for correcting the voltage and the frequency. Another thing is that flybacks and car ignition coils are low in wattage.
      If I was trying to make my Kapagen work with a different traf I would lose a lot of time not succeeding , but with the MOT I made it for a week or so.

On the other question , about Tesla`s discharge and the amplification of power 1000 times and more - of course it is a fact. He was trying to build his MAGNIFYING Transmitter to wireless transmit free energy at large distances. The tower was the size of a building and was called MAGNIFYING , because it amplifyed the power , it produced more watts from less watts. It was a giant Tesla coil , and for a Tesla coil that big imagine how powerfull the spark was. The bigger coil - the bigger spark, the bigger spark - the more plasma you create ( see the 100 kw/h model of Kapagen in Turkey ), and the more plasma you create , the more energy you collect from the enviroment - you may call it radiant.

So I think everything about the subject of making free energy is connected to plasma and/or magnetic fields.

A lighting is a giant stream of energy so powerfull it destroys whole parts of the electrical systems and lots of electric devices. Take away the voltage of a lighting and you will take away the plasma and the watts - it will become a harmless tiny stream of light like in a plasma ball.
      Last edited by petio707; 06-15-2013, 03:28 PM.

Comment

And another thing that is crucial for all of you who try to produce free energy misled by the writings of some about RESONANCE.
        Most of the free energy setups I`m familiar with work and produce real power WITHOUT RESONANCE.
        The Chas Campbell setup with the motor and generator - works WITHOUT RESONANCE !
        The Bedini motors and generators work and produce WITHOUT RESONANCE !
        The Joseph Newman motor - WITHOUT RESONANCE !
        The WITTS generator - WITHOUT RESONANCE !
        The Testatika - WITHOUT RESONANCE !

The inventor Tariel Kapanadze says in his first video that the key for the work of his device is resonance. The journalist that interviews him asks : between what ? And he says - resonance between the primary and the secondary of the coil. And a second after he says : I found a way to automatically tune the resonance of the coil. So ask yourself : how can you automatically tune the resonance between 2 coils ? The reason he misleads the viewers of the video is he wanted back then to patent and sell the device. In the beginning of the video he talks about his first invention - a car run on water - being patented by a guy in Philippines I think , and he did not get any money because he was not the first to patent it. Also his patent of the Kapanadze generator shows the different parts as boxes - it doesn`t show the real parts so you can copy and replicate - it is obvious that he wants to keep the secret of the working principal as long as possible.
        All my experiments with this device show no presence of resonance , although there is a lot of tuning of working voltages.
        Also the russian guy with the self running replica - the 150 watt bulb - says it is not a resonant circuit when he reveals the ferrite core of his coil - it is a step down transformer.

Comment

well I had a long rant I deleted. lets just say resonance is the key to EVERYTHING especially getting a battery to charge itself, and a cap becoming an electret. Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi, Tom C.

I know the word RESONANCE is holy for all seekers of free energy and I understand that what I suggest is against all you learned so far and search for. I understand how resonance works , how tesla coil works and all admirations to all of you who have succeeded in building resonant circuits and resonant machines.

From all I have learned from my experiance is that resonance amplifies the power many times. I am not against RESONANCE , I only say that there is another way , a much easier way to make free energy.

Please explain to me how all these machines that produce real power work without resonance and explain why is resonance so crucial for the production of free energy ?

I have listed some of the machines that work without resonance and a recent one called GEGENE Generator works on the same principle called INDUCTION. If you know an easier way of production of free energy - please share.

By now the easiest way I have found is this - INDUCTION. Pulsating magnetic field.

One day I will make the RESONANCE , but now I prefer the easy way of free energy production.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by petio707 View Post
              Hi, Tom C.

I know the word RESONANCE is holy for all seekers of free energy and I understand that what I suggest is against all you learned so far and search for. I understand how resonance works , how tesla coil works and all admirations to all of you who have succeeded in building resonant circuits and resonant machines.

From all I have learned from my experiance is that resonance amplifies the power many times. I am not against RESONANCE , I only say that there is another way , a much easier way to make free energy.

Please explain to me how all these machines that produce real power work without resonance and explain why is resonance so crucial for the production of free energy ?

I have listed some of the machines that work without resonance and a recent one called GEGENE Generator works on the same principle called INDUCTION. If you know an easier way of production of free energy - please share.

By now the easiest way I have found is this - INDUCTION. Pulsating magnetic field.

One day I will make the RESONANCE , but now I prefer the easy way of free energy production.

Regards

Hi Petio.

You are aware that almost every electrical device ever uses INDUCTION in some way shape or form. To say that the principle of INDUCTION produces free energy you would be saying that every device is a free energy device. It is just not so. Perhaps there is a language barrier and you actually are saying something different. But INDUCTION = Free energy is like saying Electricity = free energy. Yes, induction and electricity are both involved in our quest, but they are not the author of said FREE energy.

Perhaps it would be better to suggest that a sound understanding in INDUCTION can lead you towards your goal. Infact I see Bedinis device as being just that. A lesson in INDUCTION and DISRUPTION.

Now, to suggest that the other devices on your list work without resonance suggests that, not only do you have a sound understanding of resonance but you also have a sound understanding of exactly how all of these exotic devices actually work. Which seems a little far fetched to me. Especially on the Testatkia. Also, to say that Bedinis device works without resonance is incorrect. I have seen the ringing waveform which charges the capacitor or battery on my scope. How have you determined that your "Kapagen" is NOT resonant? Have you used a scope to study the waveforms? Or are you just repeating what you have read or heard others say? You know that the KAPAGEN is a variation of Tariels device dont you, i:e not identical in operation or layout. I have read that this device works on displacement current, the connection to the transformers laminations as an earth suggest this.

Im not saying that your device doesnt work, and Im not trying to upset you, but I think its unfair to state that resonance plays no part in "X" device without a better understanding of what resonance is. Your schematic of the Kapagen has a series RLC circuit in it, and to my understanding is completely capable of operating under resonance. Do you know what the 3 basic components for electrical resonance are?

Regards

Comment

Ed's coral castle...... hi voltage DC transmission line theory..... radio wave propagation..... Eric Dollard..... VARS leading and trailing..... rotoverter...... Teslas wireless transmission is all about earth resonance... shumman... HAARP..... pulsed DC in KHZ region.... the electric universe... thunderbolts of the god's.... TANK CIRCUITS FOR PETES SAKE!!!! I dropped my electric bill by 50 bucks a month by just putting tuning caps on my ac mains. now my house is in resonance going to my pole pig on the power pole. its all I can get without putting the pole pig into resonance with my house and blowing it up. I have another one on my panels at work that run my pumps when they are all running the panel pulls 75 amps per leg, turn on the caps and it drops to 50 per peg.... 35 amps from tuning the VARS. somebody please read this IEEE Xplore - HVDC system DC loop resonance analysis based on time domain simulation "In HVDC systems, power converters are well known the generators of harmonics on both ac and dc side. Because of the interaction between ac and dc systems, some kinds of disturbances in the ac or dc side may cause the fundamental or second harmonic current on the dc side. When the dc loop of the HVDC system has natural resonant frequencies on the fundamental or the second harmonic frequencies, the low-order harmonic current oscillation will arise, which will damage the station equipment" they are worried about blowing up power stations because of resonance. how do antennas work? resonance. how can a little 1 watt CB radio talk to mexico from central california 1 WATT!! yes 1 WATT!!! resonance on both ends, signal propogation thru properly understanding ley lines and time of day. you want your SG to run away with power ? make your batteries sing. Ring the bell twice. oh and listen to Ren he knows way more than most of us here. I think FARADAY can step in here and school us on resonance. engineers spend years designing circuits to damp standing waves, what if we did the opposite? Standing waves and resonance : Transmission Lines if you do it right small inputs of power produce huge outputs of power. you can see it in milosevics two stage oscillator a little push of a weight does a ton of work. RESONANCE any thing that has windings is in resonance of some kind all transformers operate in resonance. I am just not going to stand by and let someone say something that is patently false. nature is filled with examples of resonance. Tom C

Comment

and yes ren learn the inductor..... Tom C

Comment

The Tom Bearden Website

Comment

resonance describes frequency oscillations describe frequency tuning in electrical circuits describes frequency of operation, the lightwaves operate at a frequency the earth operates at a frequency the universe is ALL frequency...... it RESONATES when you have sympathetic frequencies in an electrical circuit undamped it blows things up. a feed back loop in a amplifier circuit is frequency.... rife frequencies.... don't know how much simpler to make it. Tom C

Comment

Hi to all of you.

My english is not poor - I have graduated an english language school and I know what I`m saying.

Tom C - you are absolutely right about the whole universe submerged in a sea of resonance. Resonance is everywhere and sound waves and light waves are everywhere.

By saying some free energy devices operate on the principle of induction I don`t say that every induction device is a free energy generator.

I CANNNOT say in the KAPAGEN there is no RESONANCE present - maybe there is.

Resonant circuits produce free energy - this is clear to everyone seen this devices operate. However pepole still pay thick bills of the electric companies and are very far from producing their own power.

My findings through many experiments are that resonance is not the only way of producing power. In a generator power is produced by alternating magnetic fields that INDUCE currents in a coil of copper wire. Is there resonance present in an ordinary generator - you tell me ?

Power can be produced with or even without resonance.

Lowering you bill with resonance - you are my man ! One day you will teach me how to do it, I really want to do it . I have lowered my bill by putting powerfill resistors and limiting the current and the voltage

My admirations to Mr. Bedini and his team - I`ve learned many many things from his work.

I still look for resonance and one day I`ll find it

Comment

And my dear Mr. Tom C - Don`t be angry at my words and my findings. I love you my friend. God loves you too.
                          I just wanted to help people who do not succeed in making free energy devices by sharing my findings.
                          And 1 of those discoveries of mine is that you can easily produce free energy even without resonance ( I mean matching two waves or tuning two coils resonate with each other ).
                          If someone has made a resonant device producing 5 kw/h - that`s OK for him.

Most of the people don`t know how to match those waves and how to tune those frequences and they suffer from the greedy electrical companies.

If I am right and enyone can make a free energy device that produces kilowatts of free power the easy way , wouldn`t it be great for everyone ?

If you make some experiments just like Jean Louis Noudin did you may find that free energy can be made in various ways, with or even without resonance.

People are free to experiment - did anyone stop you from experimenting with resonance ? No.

Set pepole free to experiment the way works for them. And the easier the setup , the more people will make a running and further a self running free energy device.

When I started experimenting and reading about free energy devices I was like everyone of us submerged in a sea of information and knowledge that nobody or almost nobody understands 100 %.

I was making efforts in making a device to produce real power and I didn`t understand the princilples and I couldn`t make a running device.

Now I understand the principles of operation of these devices far better and I wanted to help the others succeed.

If we all work together we will succeed in making free energy available for anyone on the planet , which was Tesla`s dream 100 years ago.

Comment

And about the Testatika machine - I absolutely do understand how it works.
                            The wheels turn and the brushes collect an electrostatic charge 100 000 volts or even more, then the energy of that charge is collected in the capacitors where it is converted into more positive , then it is converted into lower voltage by the thick wires wound around the magnets , thus making it usable by converting the volts into amps. And with the output the motor that runs the wheels is fed. You have a closed loop of energy - a self running system.

A bulgarian scientist Stephan Marinov was killed because he wanted to reveal the secret of operation of Testatika and make it available to pepole.

There may be other things about the operation of Testatika I still don`t know , but I know the basic principle of operation - HV transformed into lower voltage gaining more amperage.

Comment

And in a Permanent magnet motor where you have only permanent magnets with opposing magnetic fields the motor produces real power WITHOUT RESONANCE whatsoever !

Where is the resonance in the Permanent magnet motor of PERENDEV ?

In a Permanent magnet motor you don`t even have coils to resonate , tho real power is produced !

Energy can be made with it and energy can be made in a similar way with an electro magnetic motor or generator only by opposing magnetic fields or pulsating magnetic fields.

You will probably say : Well , the permanent magnets resonate with the frequency of the earth or the Sun.

You are free to think the way you want. Let pepole think the way they want too.

Regards

Comment

And in a Permanent magnet motor where you have only permanent magnets with opposing magnetic fields the motor produces real power WITHOUT RESONANCE whatsoever !

Where is the resonance in the Permanent magnet motor of PERENDEV ?

In a Permanent magnet motor you don`t even have coils to resonate , tho real power is produced !

Energy can be made with it and energy can be made in a similar way with an electro magnetic motor or generator only by opposing magnetic fields or pulsating magnetic fields.

You will probably say : Well , the permanent magnets resonate with the frequency of the earth or the Sun.

You are free to think the way you want. Let pepole think the way they want too.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X