Tesla`s car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla`s car

Locomotives are powered in a way the Tesla`s car was powered : high voltage , transformed to lower voltage before it reaches the motor. This is how today`s electric cars shoud be powered - with high voltage : 1500-2000 volts , and they are powered in a very wrong way - with amps instead of volts , which drops the batteries for several hours. The motors of the electric cars are heaters , not motors. The only way of increasing the range of an electric car and the efficiency of every electrical system is high voltage. The current in a wire travels in 2 ways - 1. through the wire , and 2. around the wire . The electric current wants to travel through the path of least resistance, and at lower voltages it passes mostly through the wire. But at higher voltages , 2000 and above , the current energises the air around the wire , creating plasma, and the plasma is less resistant then copper. That is why at HV the current travels around the wire with less resistance. When you lower the voltage the plasma around the wire almost dissapeares and the current travels through the wire producing heat. That`s why you cannot run a locomotive on 12 volts - the amps needed for the watts would melt the coils of the motor. And the producers of electric vehicles are doing exactly this : running the motor at low volts and high amps. I want to recreate Tesla`s car which I think was powered by HV , with a brush motor. I think the system of the car was far more simple than we think- no radio waves and antennas and frequences. And i also think everything is in tesla`s patents and combination between them. One day all vehicles will be powered by free energy , and in nearby future - cheaper energy. I think your motors generate more energy then they consume because of the high voltage peak - with even higher voltage they should generate even more. The lighting is hundred milion volts and has enormous amount of energy due to the extremely high voltage.All free energy generators I`ve seen so far - Testatika , Kapanadze, your motors , Newman motors and others include high voltage. I think the higher the surface of the copper or the capacitor plates - the higher the generation of power , because the voltage creates the energy by converting the air into plasma , and the plasma has its own magnetic field, which somehow collects the energy. If you are interested in recreating Tesla`s car, contact me . My e-mail is petio707@abv.bg.
    Last edited by petio707; 06-25-2013, 11:50 AM.

I have conducted thousands of experiments in my own laboratory and finally I came to an answer how did the car of Nikola Tesla actually work - Tesla had constructed a car that ran for days and weeks withous recharging the batteries. The answer lies hidden in the patents of Nikola Tesla, especially the patent called" system of electric lighting". The range of today `s electric cars is 600 km. The voltage of operation of the driving electric motors is not more than 500 v. When you apply 12-500 v. to the coil of an electric motor it becomes a magnet and it spins from the power of the opposing magnetic fields. When you apply 500-2000 v. to the coil of an electric motor it becomes a magnet as well and it spins , but it spins faster and with less losses of power , because it is the VOLTAGE that runs the electric motor , and NOT the amperage. Power in the electric grid is transferred to great distances by raising the voltage and thus the losses are minimised. Today`s ev`s have a short range because they are constructed to run on low voltages and there is no electric car that can run for 2000 km. because there is no electric car that runs on more than 500 v. If you construct a car with a specially built motor that runs on higher voltages the range can be multiplied several times. This can be achieved by another method as well , and i am sure tesla constructed his machine like this : raising the voltage to very high voltages , passing it through spark gap , and converting it back to lower voltages that drive the motor. By converting the energy into plasma and then lowering it down to usable energy a great economy of power can be achieved. The motor that Tesla used in his machine was probably a brush ac or a brush dc motor. I think it was a brush model because he has several patents of brush motors and he liked the plasma of the brushes when working.

Comment

Hi Petio,

I'm not a scientist but it makes sense to me what you say.

Would a system like the Plasma Jet Ignition or Gray Tube replication of Aaron Murikami produce the Radiant Energy (RE) for the high volt potential to run an electric motor?

Maybe the secondary of a normal 12 V points-and-condenser automotive coil pulsed at the right frequency of the motor, can produce the high volt potential. I have no idea what the maths for it would be, only that it seems possible in my minds eye.

I can say why I think that it could be in that direction:

1) Aaron does produce RE Plasma with both his Gray Tube replications, and Plasma Jet Ignition system. His system of plasma ignition has been successfully replicated by many experimenters in ignitions systems of from generators to automotive vehicle's.

2) Aaron discovered the "green plasma" state while attempting a new idea with the Plasma Jet Ignition, and so with "green state plasma" is successfully running a electric motor energy system - he does offer suggestions on how to even improve that.

3) The industry for a 100 years now TUNED DOWN the points-and-coil system with a commutating condenser, non-metal high resister leads and resistors in spark plugs, and sold the public a bogus theory on why it needs to be done.

So if I can smell a rat, then I'm sure that able scientists like yourself and Aaron for instance, could just as well come up with a plasma energy system that will drive the motors of an electric vehicle much more efficient.
      Last edited by Willem Coetzee; 06-18-2013, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Hi Petio,

Here is a very good summary with video's of what I'm referring to about Aaron.

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/p-...mckay-e-e.html

Comment

Hi Willem,

I didn`t know that someone else is interested in running motors on HV.

The Truth is it can be done in a much more effective way and as far as I know there are Locomotives running on 3.3 kv.

The coils of the motor can be made of thick wire and thus the motor itself will act as a transformer from HV to lower voltage, making the electric power usable, because I`ve tried to run small motors on 2000-18 000 volts and they refuse to move . However on 1000 volts a AC brush motor I have goes crasy.

You can conduct experiments yourself and see the results yourself.

At lower voltages watts = volts X amps. However at HV things change a little bit because a plasma field is formed around the wire and the electric current travels more outside the wire then inside the copper. If the equasion watts = volts X amps was correct for low voltage and HV as well , the power companies should be able to transfer energy at great distances at 12 volts, but they can`t.

Try to replicate some of the free energy generators I listed in my posts - You will learn a lot about how Tesla tech really works.

Regards

Comment

Hi Petio, thanks for al your good info!

Comment

Good morning Petio...

Do you know maybe, with an automotive points-and-condenser coil, if I...
              (a) take away any and all primary coil commutation...
              (b) switch the primary winding on and off with a transistor instead of points...
              (c) use +- 0 resistance leads from secondary output to load...

...will the coil STILL become over-volted and melt its windings (or stuff like rotor points) if I reduce the supply voltage to the primary winding to say maybe 6 Volt?

More and more I find "standard theory" justifications SUSPICIOUS. Like why the primary must be commutated:
              - on the one hand they say its to tune down the back emf spike
              - on the other hand they say its to increase the secondary output.

But doesn't the secondary output rely on how FAST the flux is setup and brought down?

I want to use the auto coil as my HV source, cause I don't know enough about electronics to go the "solid-state" route.

Comment

Hi ,
                Aaron has just shown you the tip of an Ice berg.......the entire glacier is still awaitng your vision on it
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Willem Coetzee View Post
                  Good morning Petio...

Do you know maybe, with an automotive points-and-condenser coil, if I...
                  (a) take away any and all primary coil commutation...
                  (b) switch the primary winding on and off with a transistor instead of points...
                  (c) use +- 0 resistance leads from secondary output to load...

...will the coil STILL become over-volted and melt its windings (or stuff like rotor points) if I reduce the supply voltage to the primary winding to say maybe 6 Volt?

More and more I find "standard theory" justifications SUSPICIOUS. Like why the primary must be commutated:
                  - on the one hand they say its to tune down the back emf spike
                  - on the other hand they say its to increase the secondary output.

But doesn't the secondary output rely on how FAST the flux is setup and brought down?

I want to use the auto coil as my HV source, cause I don't know enough about electronics to go the "solid-state" route.
                  Hi Willem,

There has to be pulsed current on the primary of an auto coil - I ran it with a dimmer swich and a capacitor in series on 220 volts. It produces around 20 kv. The secondary will not melt if you run the HV through a spark gap.
                  But the amps are not sufficient to do so much more with it then arcs and light fluorescent lamps.
                  To run a car you have to have an induction coil at least 10 kilos

Induction coil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

MY CONCEPT FOR RUNNING TESLA`S CAR

is this : an induction coil at least 20 kilos in size pulsed with DC pulse from a battery. From the primary winding with 2000 turns of thick copper wire a pulsating magnetic field is formed in the secondary winding , which is 20 000 turns of thinner copper wire. In the secondary a current of 20 000 volts is induced of at least 1 amp. The amps come from the vacuum/ enviroment. By this point you have 20 000 v/1 aH = 20 kw/h. of pulsed DC current which is unlikely to move a motor , but the next stage of transformation is the spark gap which transformes the pulsed DC into a pure AC sine wave, but at HV and high frequency. The next is the stepping down of the voltage to 1000-3000 volts by eighter a step down transformer , inductive filter or the wound oppositely magnets of the Testatika machine. And you have 1000 volts at 20 amps. at this last stage of transformation , with which you can power any motor by proper adjustment and controls.

This is the method Tesla used to power his car - he was well familiar with induction coils - the induction coil was invented before he was born.

Make tests , make calculations , judge for yourselves.

If you can power a car using this simple method , you can easily power your home with 5 kw/h.

Tesla tech is all about simplicity, but only if you think big, real big.

Comment

Originally posted by petio707 View Post
                      MY CONCEPT FOR RUNNING TESLA`S CAR
                      Hi Petio,

What I can't visualize is WHY both plus and minus pulses in a primary is needed, if the secondary output is to be of a desired polarity. Wont it aid output polarity and pulse strength/speed if the primary osculation is faze-shifted so that the oscilloscope trace do not go below (or above depending which output polarity is desired) the zero-line, with the whole amplitude then being either fully on top (or below) the zero line?

Why I ask this "dull" question might be clear if my understanding of how to tap Radiant Energy is not flawed:
                      (1) the polarity (that you want to use) of the source (who's energy is not going to be drained) must only be pulsed over whatever carrier (not then connected to the load yet) and switched off before any current from it flows into the carrier. (2) Then a "rest" period follows during which the pulse push electrons sitting in the carried, 90 deg out off the carrier, 360 deg around the carrier, polarized in the direction of the load, and coupling to Aether right around the carrier. (3) Then the load is connected to the carrier and resultant Radiant Energy flows into (or out from, depending on polarity) the load.

So I was just thinking that the primary coil wire (carrier) osculation to polarities BOTH sides of the zero-line might be allowing RE in the one direction, and COUNTERACTING it in the other direction.

I just don't want to pull in a "hell-raiser" wave or other bad waves by doing something stupid.

My memory tells me that Tesla didn't use a battery in his car, and solely pulled RE via antenna setup connected to his "tubes box".

I do have somewhere in my mind that 2 waves flow in the carrier in opposite directions at the same time, but don't know it yet. If I'm wrong then maybe it has to do with that?

Comment

Hi Petio,
                        that is what Tom B and team Here have been trying to say about NOT MARRYING Particle Physics and Electromagnetism/Power Electrical Engneering....HIGH-VOLTAGE is all about extreme broken Symmetry between the the Aether and Matter....The Higher the Voltage Higher is the Symmetry broken..you hit the BULLS EYE MAN!
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

Tesla's Induction Coil is much different from the Rumhkoff Induction coil or the Tesla Coil Transformer that most of us know.....
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
                            Hi Petio

You say you did the experiment, now stop jumping all around and explain the result. If you have no resultant OVER UNITY then why scale up?

This is the first question YOU need to answer for yourself.

Airplanes running anti gravity coils and other finds are all there, yes, we could write and entire book on what is being used right in our own back yards.

I believe. I know.

That is where we start when we want to encourage ourselves.

The most important question FOR YOU PETIO is are you able to produce effects on a small scale with small amounts of money?

I don't need to know about how much it costs so much as I am wondering about the effect.

THE EFFECT is when you used a car coil and produce 20,000volts pulsating DC and convert it back.

Learning to convert it back.

I am speaking slow and simple.

I am trying to stay on focus.

Did you convert the 20,000 volts back to 100volts?

That is the most important subject in the discussion for the experimenter.

I AM AN EXPERIMENTER.

Do you have any?? Experimental data other than "I did it and it don't work"????

I know many over look the fact that it is the experiment that we need to be swimming in.

points connecting to a battery and car coil to a spark gap can be arranged in many ways.

Then the step down coil is employed.

You have everything you need to get the answer of OVER UNITY.

Slow it down just a little for me PETIO and share the experimental DATA.

I think hardly anyone is as advanced as you are in this experiment.

Get us up to speed on your diagram and what data you got.

If you can't make it work in a lunch box like Tesla did, you probably can't make it work in a pole barn either.

Talk to me Petio

Regards to you, nice experimenting.

Michael Rowland (Central Kansas Dust Bowl)
                            Hi , all of you .

I am an experimenter - yes - but I have stopped experimenting for a little while.

Now I am more of a theoretic then an experimenter.

I have no data , I have no results .... BUT my theory is right - I just know it. You can see the confirmations of my theory everywhere you look:

Joule thief - same principle !
                            Kapagen - same principle , but harder to build, tuning and stuff !
                            Monopole - same principle , but it operates in lower voltages producing low frequency plasma .
                            Testatika - same principle .
                            The ignition coil of a car - same principle - how much amps do you think it eats ?
                            Newman motor - same principle but inpractical design.

My friends - dont` t be angry at me.

Tesla have built his machines first in his mind and saw them working. I built the machines in my mind and understood the principle of operation of free power generation : you can use tiny amounts of DC power to make a hude pulsating magnetic field in the primary of an induction coil ( not Tesla coil ) and generate more volts and more plasma and more watts in the secondary of the induction coil.

The spark gap is a TRANSFORMER, transforming the pulsed DC into AC.

If you do the tests you will get your DATA !!! You already have DATA measuring your monopole motors - do they produce more watts ? Of course they do. How do they do it ? By stepping up the voltage !!! !!! !!!
                            Make the coil of the monopole with only 12 turns and you will get NOTHING !!!

You see the joule thief circuits - a tiny battery lights a CFL fluorescent light with MORE WATTS USED THEN THE BATTERY HAS !!! Isn`t it the same principle ? But scaled up with bigger step up transformer you can produce MORE ENERGY.

Jeanna's Light - YouTube
                            Last edited by petio707; 06-28-2013, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willem Coetzee View Post
                              Hi Petio,

What I can't visualize is WHY both plus and minus pulses in a primary is needed, if the secondary output is to be of a desired polarity. Wont it aid output polarity and pulse strength/speed if the primary osculation is faze-shifted so that the oscilloscope trace do not go below (or above depending which output polarity is desired) the zero-line, with the whole amplitude then being either fully on top (or below) the zero line?

Why I ask this "dull" question might be clear if my understanding of how to tap Radiant Energy is not flawed:
                              (1) the polarity (that you want to use) of the source (who's energy is not going to be drained) must only be pulsed over whatever carrier (not then connected to the load yet) and switched off before any current from it flows into the carrier. (2) Then a "rest" period follows during which the pulse push electrons sitting in the carried, 90 deg out off the carrier, 360 deg around the carrier, polarized in the direction of the load, and coupling to Aether right around the carrier. (3) Then the load is connected to the carrier and resultant Radiant Energy flows into (or out from, depending on polarity) the load.

So I was just thinking that the primary coil wire (carrier) osculation to polarities BOTH sides of the zero-line might be allowing RE in the one direction, and COUNTERACTING it in the other direction.

I just don't want to pull in a "hell-raiser" wave or other bad waves by doing something stupid.

My memory tells me that Tesla didn't use a battery in his car, and solely pulled RE via antenna setup connected to his "tubes box".

I do have somewhere in my mind that 2 waves flow in the carrier in opposite directions at the same time, but don't know it yet. If I'm wrong then maybe it has to do with that?
                              You can use + or - polarity to push the primary - the result is one and the same - pulsating magnetic field , which induces current in the secondary.

And Tesla didn`t power his car with an antenna - give me the proof ? Give me the logical explanation ? He powered his car with his machines and they are : transformers , spark gaps , electric motors and generators, creating big lightings - see his photoes ! Do you see lightings on them ? 5 meter long sparks of plasma ?

Think logical.

Petio

Comment

Working...
                              X