No announcement yet.

Tesla`s car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONE MORE THING - TESLA COIL WON`T WORK , because it is a resonant transformer and doesn`t have enough copper to produce the big PLASMA FIELD NEEDED TO EXTRACT THE ENERGY FORM THE VACUUM TO CREATE THE WATTS.

Well , it might work but it has to be real huge and I think it is inappropriate to use.

To create 5-20 kw/h you need at least 10-20 kg. of copper to make an old style induction coil producing 20 000 volts, or easier done is to make with the same amount of copper 10 induction coils producing 2 000 volts each, pulsed from one source, with 10 spark gaps after to transform the current to AC and if the voltage is 2000 volts it can be used to power the motor directly without transformation , with only powerfull controls for the speed.

For me this is the most logical solution.

Petio.

Comment

THE EFFECT is when you used a car coil and produce 20,000volts pulsating DC and convert it back.

Learning to convert it back.

Mike,

with a car ignition coil you will not produce much - not enough copper to make strong magnetic plasma field to produce enough watts.

I have not done the experiment , I just know it will work and if you do it you will find just that - that with small amounts of DC pulsed into a big enough induction coil you can produce MORE WATTS.

Think what will happen if you connect instead of nodes in a monopole circuit a large induction coil ? With the small pulses from the monopole you can create big sparks = MORE WATTS, but it might burn some transistors in the process. The nodes are the same - more copper coils = more watts.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
        Thank you Petio

I like it when you say it works with the small setup. Sure it works more practically at a higher power and this is where we all want to be, also the experiment is great fun. If it is fun first and we do the experiment to become more knowledgeable
        the KWH will always follow.

What I am interested in is seeing it work for me on a small scale and in this case seeing YOUR EXACT setup working on MY TABLE TOP.

So when you used points did you have a small cordless drill motor opening and closing the point??

How did you open and close the points???

Approx how many times in one minute and did you split the positive??

To save us both time, did you hook it up the same as your KAPAGEN picture?

I was wrong about your other posts, I thought you said it didn't work.

To charge the battery while the spark gap in running use grids around the spark gap to collect FREE ENERGY.

If you have a working circuit already this will be a small addition.

These are only suggestions and I don't know how much time you have these days to work on projects.

Mike
        Hi Mike,

I have made my conclusions by experimenting with my Kapagen setup when I put a 6000 rpm brush motor - it went crasy and I had to disconnect it .

If you wanna have my setup working on your desk do one of the following :

1 : step up the voltage of your monopole to 100 volts DC , remove the output batteries and transistors and stuff might burn , make a spark gap and run the current through, then step down the voltage to usable and when you have less then 1000 volts connect a brush motor as a load.

2 : make a medium size induction coil : iron core like the monopole cores , 200-300 turns primary, 2500-3000 turns secondary, run pulsed DC through the primary by transistors or relay, again run the current through a spark gap and again step down to usable , and connect a brush motor like drill or something as a load.

3 : put the medium size induction coil like a node in your monopole circuit - again you may blow things up , energy is powerfull and hard to control - again - spark gap and step down and put a load you desire and measure.

Mike , I haven`t made these setups but I can tell you it will work and I can tell you that you will measure more watts at the output because I understand how these systems work. To make things work you have to use more copper wire - the more copper wire - the more volts and the more plasma field you generate and the more watts at the output you will measure.

With a car ignition coil you generate around 50-100 watts . If you make induction coil 10 times bigger you will generate 500-1000 watts . If you make 100 times bigger you will generate 5000-10 000 watts or 5-10 kw/h. And the bigger you make it , the less amps it will consume while working.

Stay safe - these voltages CAN KILL- BUILD AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

When you operate these setups go at least 2 meters away , PLUG IN REMOTELY , watch what happens not touching anything, UNPLUG REMOTELY , then you can go and touch but not before YOU UNPLUGGED IT .

Make all safety precautions needed when you work with high voltage. I am experienced enough to work with it safely. I have been shocked slightly many times.

When you make it you WILL BURN THINGS UP FOR SURE. Stay at a safe distance , unplug REMOTELY and AFTER YOU UNPLUGGED IT YOU MAY GO AND TOUCH !!!

Never leave it running and go it the other room - the setup may overheat and make a FIRE !!!

I am not responsible for any damages you may do to yourself or others or to any property you have !!! BUILD AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

Energy is dangerous and will always be !

Comment

SAFETY MUST BE YOUR MAIN CONCERN.

If you don`t feel experienced enough with high voltages , make yourself a high voltage driver from a car ignition coil or a flyback, make jacob`s ladders, spark gaps , run the high voltage through different objects, light CFL`s, watch high voltage experiments in youtube untill you learn how to deal with HV.

ALWAYS PUT SAFETY FIRST !!!
            Last edited by petio707; 06-28-2013, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Mike , I haven`t made these setups but I can tell you it will work.......It is like saying,...I can fly a space shuttle, but I do not even know what a joy stick is used for or how to flip a switch to turn on a light bulb, but I can assure you that when I fly a space shuttle, it is because I turned on a light bulb.
              I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

I like Tesla, too, and I think they have a better chance than Tucker and Delorean did. But it's a very difficult business they're in. Tesla's car is promising but I think not worth buying.
                Buy ferris parts and accessories at Power Mowers Sales.

Comment

It is about Nikola Tesla's electric car he build 100 years ago. You can't even take a picture of it and trying to buy it will be even harder .

Lman

Comment

Originally posted by petio707 View Post
                    SAFETY MUST BE YOUR MAIN CONCERN.

If you don`t feel experienced enough with high voltages , make yourself a high voltage driver from a car ignition coil or a flyback, make jacob`s ladders, spark gaps , run the high voltage through different objects, light CFL`s, watch high voltage experiments in youtube untill you learn how to deal with HV.

ALWAYS PUT SAFETY FIRST !!!
                    Petio,
                    A question:
                    Do you think this dynamic (DC pulse - Step up to HV - Spark Gap Discharge - Step Down - Load) could be abbreviated using a brushed DC motor with the proper windings? I'll explain:
                    - BDC motor, adding second commutator at opposite end of armature. Here is the winding I'm thinking of, but a finer wire to keep the current draw down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9CL...etailpage#t=99
                    - Adding secondary step-up windings overtop armature windings; ends soldered onto second commutator.
                    In this way, you have your DC pulse coming into the primary. Your secondary steps up the voltage, and the brushes on the second commutator provide the arcing to draw radiant energy into the output, which goes to power a load. In effect, you have a motor and step up transformer/generator in one.

Any thoughts?
                    Bob
                    Last edited by bob smith; 08-09-2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X