PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tesla`s car

Quote Originally Posted by petio707 View Post
    MY CONCEPT FOR RUNNING TESLA`S CAR
    Hi Petio,

What I can't visualize is WHY both plus and minus pulses in a primary is needed, if the secondary output is to be of a desired polarity. Wont it aid output polarity and pulse strength/speed if the primary osculation is faze-shifted so that the oscilloscope trace do not go below (or above depending which output polarity is desired) the zero-line, with the whole amplitude then being either fully on top (or below) the zero line?

Why I ask this "dull" question might be clear if my understanding of how to tap Radiant Energy is not flawed:
    (1) the polarity (that you want to use) of the source (who's energy is not going to be drained) must only be pulsed over whatever carrier (not then connected to the load yet) and switched off before any current from it flows into the carrier. (2) Then a "rest" period follows during which the pulse push electrons sitting in the carried, 90 deg out off the carrier, 360 deg around the carrier, polarized in the direction of the load, and coupling to Aether right around the carrier. (3) Then the load is connected to the carrier and resultant Radiant Energy flows into (or out from, depending on polarity) the load.

So I was just thinking that the primary coil wire (carrier) osculation to polarities BOTH sides of the zero-line might be allowing RE in the one direction, and COUNTERACTING it in the other direction.

I just don't want to pull in a "hell-raiser" wave or other bad waves by doing something stupid.

My memory tells me that Tesla didn't use a battery in his car, and solely pulled RE via antenna setup connected to his "tubes box".

I do have somewhere in my mind that 2 waves flow in the carrier in opposite directions at the same time, but don't know it yet. If I'm wrong then maybe it has to do with that?

Hi Petio,
    that is what Tom B and team Here have been trying to say about NOT MARRYING Particle Physics and Electromagnetism/Power Electrical Engneering....HIGH-VOLTAGE is all about extreme broken Symmetry between the the Aether and Matter....The Higher the Voltage Higher is the Symmetry broken..you hit the BULLS EYE MAN!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Tesla's Induction Coil is much different from the Rumhkoff Induction coil or the Tesla Coil Transformer that most of us know.....
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Quote Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
    Hi Petio

You say you did the experiment, now stop jumping all around and explain the result. If you have no resultant OVER UNITY then why scale up?

This is the first question YOU need to answer for yourself.

Airplanes running anti gravity coils and other finds are all there, yes, we could write and entire book on what is being used right in our own back yards.

I believe. I know.

That is where we start when we want to encourage ourselves.

The most important question FOR YOU PETIO is are you able to produce effects on a small scale with small amounts of money?

I don't need to know about how much it costs so much as I am wondering about the effect.

THE EFFECT is when you used a car coil and produce 20,000volts pulsating DC and convert it back.

Learning to convert it back.

I am speaking slow and simple.

I am trying to stay on focus.

Did you convert the 20,000 volts back to 100volts?

That is the most important subject in the discussion for the experimenter.

I AM AN EXPERIMENTER.

Do you have any?? Experimental data other than "I did it and it don't work"????

I know many over look the fact that it is the experiment that we need to be swimming in.

points connecting to a battery and car coil to a spark gap can be arranged in many ways.

Then the step down coil is employed.

You have everything you need to get the answer of OVER UNITY.

Slow it down just a little for me PETIO and share the experimental DATA.

I think hardly anyone is as advanced as you are in this experiment.

Get us up to speed on your diagram and what data you got.

If you can't make it work in a lunch box like Tesla did, you probably can't make it work in a pole barn either.

Talk to me Petio

Regards to you, nice experimenting.

Michael Rowland (Central Kansas Dust Bowl)
    Hi , all of you .

I am an experimenter - yes - but I have stopped experimenting for a little while.

Now I am more of a theoretic then an experimenter.

I have no data , I have no results .... BUT my theory is right - I just know it. You can see the confirmations of my theory everywhere you look:

Joule thief - same principle !
    Kapagen - same principle , but harder to build, tuning and stuff !
    Monopole - same principle , but it operates in lower voltages producing low frequency plasma .
    Testatika - same principle .
    The ignition coil of a car - same principle - how much amps do you think it eats ?
    Newman motor - same principle but inpractical design.

My friends - dont` t be angry at me.

Tesla have built his machines first in his mind and saw them working. I built the machines in my mind and understood the principle of operation of free power generation : you can use tiny amounts of DC power to make a hude pulsating magnetic field in the primary of an induction coil ( not Tesla coil ) and generate more volts and more plasma and more watts in the secondary of the induction coil.

The spark gap is a TRANSFORMER, transforming the pulsed DC into AC.

If you do the tests you will get your DATA !!! You already have DATA measuring your monopole motors - do they produce more watts ? Of course they do. How do they do it ? By stepping up the voltage !!! !!! !!!
    Make the coil of the monopole with only 12 turns and you will get NOTHING !!!

You see the joule thief circuits - a tiny battery lights a CFL fluorescent light with MORE WATTS USED THEN THE BATTERY HAS !!! Isn`t it the same principle ? But scaled up with bigger step up transformer you can produce MORE ENERGY.

Jeanna's Light - YouTube
    Last edited by petio707; 06-28-2013 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willem Coetzee View Post
    Hi Petio,

What I can't visualize is WHY both plus and minus pulses in a primary is needed, if the secondary output is to be of a desired polarity. Wont it aid output polarity and pulse strength/speed if the primary osculation is faze-shifted so that the oscilloscope trace do not go below (or above depending which output polarity is desired) the zero-line, with the whole amplitude then being either fully on top (or below) the zero line?

Why I ask this "dull" question might be clear if my understanding of how to tap Radiant Energy is not flawed:
    (1) the polarity (that you want to use) of the source (who's energy is not going to be drained) must only be pulsed over whatever carrier (not then connected to the load yet) and switched off before any current from it flows into the carrier. (2) Then a "rest" period follows during which the pulse push electrons sitting in the carried, 90 deg out off the carrier, 360 deg around the carrier, polarized in the direction of the load, and coupling to Aether right around the carrier. (3) Then the load is connected to the carrier and resultant Radiant Energy flows into (or out from, depending on polarity) the load.

So I was just thinking that the primary coil wire (carrier) osculation to polarities BOTH sides of the zero-line might be allowing RE in the one direction, and COUNTERACTING it in the other direction.

I just don't want to pull in a "hell-raiser" wave or other bad waves by doing something stupid.

My memory tells me that Tesla didn't use a battery in his car, and solely pulled RE via antenna setup connected to his "tubes box".

I do have somewhere in my mind that 2 waves flow in the carrier in opposite directions at the same time, but don't know it yet. If I'm wrong then maybe it has to do with that?
    You can use + or - polarity to push the primary - the result is one and the same - pulsating magnetic field , which induces current in the secondary.

And Tesla didn`t power his car with an antenna - give me the proof ? Give me the logical explanation ? He powered his car with his machines and they are : transformers , spark gaps , electric motors and generators, creating big lightings - see his photoes ! Do you see lightings on them ? 5 meter long sparks of plasma ?

Think logical.

Petio

ONE MORE THING - TESLA COIL WON`T WORK , because it is a resonant transformer and doesn`t have enough copper to produce the big PLASMA FIELD NEEDED TO EXTRACT THE ENERGY FORM THE VACUUM TO CREATE THE WATTS.

Well , it might work but it has to be real huge and I think it is inappropriate to use.

To create 5-20 kw/h you need at least 10-20 kg. of copper to make an old style induction coil producing 20 000 volts, or easier done is to make with the same amount of copper 10 induction coils producing 2 000 volts each, pulsed from one source, with 10 spark gaps after to transform the current to AC and if the voltage is 2000 volts it can be used to power the motor directly without transformation , with only powerfull controls for the speed.

For me this is the most logical solution.

Petio.

THE EFFECT is when you used a car coil and produce 20,000volts pulsating DC and convert it back.

Learning to convert it back.

Mike,

with a car ignition coil you will not produce much - not enough copper to make strong magnetic plasma field to produce enough watts.

I have not done the experiment , I just know it will work and if you do it you will find just that - that with small amounts of DC pulsed into a big enough induction coil you can produce MORE WATTS.

Think what will happen if you connect instead of nodes in a monopole circuit a large induction coil ? With the small pulses from the monopole you can create big sparks = MORE WATTS, but it might burn some transistors in the process. The nodes are the same - more copper coils = more watts.

Quote Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
    Thank you Petio

I like it when you say it works with the small setup. Sure it works more practically at a higher power and this is where we all want to be, also the experiment is great fun. If it is fun first and we do the experiment to become more knowledgeable
    the KWH will always follow.

What I am interested in is seeing it work for me on a small scale and in this case seeing YOUR EXACT setup working on MY TABLE TOP.

So when you used points did you have a small cordless drill motor opening and closing the point??

How did you open and close the points???

Approx how many times in one minute and did you split the positive??

To save us both time, did you hook it up the same as your KAPAGEN picture?

I was wrong about your other posts, I thought you said it didn't work.

To charge the battery while the spark gap in running use grids around the spark gap to collect FREE ENERGY.

If you have a working circuit already this will be a small addition.

These are only suggestions and I don't know how much time you have these days to work on projects.

Mike
    Hi Mike,

I have made my conclusions by experimenting with my Kapagen setup when I put a 6000 rpm brush motor - it went crasy and I had to disconnect it .

If you wanna have my setup working on your desk do one of the following :

1 : step up the voltage of your monopole to 100 volts DC , remove the output batteries and transistors and stuff might burn , make a spark gap and run the current through, then step down the voltage to usable and when you have less then 1000 volts connect a brush motor as a load.

2 : make a medium size induction coil : iron core like the monopole cores , 200-300 turns primary, 2500-3000 turns secondary, run pulsed DC through the primary by transistors or relay, again run the current through a spark gap and again step down to usable , and connect a brush motor like drill or something as a load.

3 : put the medium size induction coil like a node in your monopole circuit - again you may blow things up , energy is powerfull and hard to control - again - spark gap and step down and put a load you desire and measure.

Mike , I haven`t made these setups but I can tell you it will work and I can tell you that you will measure more watts at the output because I understand how these systems work. To make things work you have to use more copper wire - the more copper wire - the more volts and the more plasma field you generate and the more watts at the output you will measure.

With a car ignition coil you generate around 50-100 watts . If you make induction coil 10 times bigger you will generate 500-1000 watts . If you make 100 times bigger you will generate 5000-10 000 watts or 5-10 kw/h. And the bigger you make it , the less amps it will consume while working.

Stay safe - these voltages CAN KILL- BUILD AT YOUR OWN RISK.

When you operate these setups go at least 2 meters away , PLUG IN REMOTELY , watch what happens not touching anything, UNPLUG REMOTELY , then you can go and touch but not before YOU UNPLUGGED IT .

Make all safety precautions needed when you work with high voltage. I am experienced enough to work with it safely. I have been shocked slightly many times.

When you make it you WILL BURN THINGS UP FOR SURE. Stay at a safe distance , unplug REMOTELY and AFTER YOU UNPLUGGED IT YOU MAY GO AND TOUCH !!!

Never leave it running and go it the other room - the setup may overheat and make a FIRE !!!

I am not responsible for any damages you may do to yourself or others or to any property you have !!! BUILD AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

Energy is dangerous and will always be !

SAFETY MUST BE YOUR MAIN CONCERN.

If you don`t feel experienced enough with high voltages , make yourself a high voltage driver from a car ignition coil or a flyback, make jacob`s ladders, spark gaps , run the high voltage through different objects, light CFL`s, watch high voltage experiments in youtube untill you learn how to deal with HV.

ALWAYS PUT SAFETY FIRST !!!
    Last edited by petio707; 06-28-2013 at 10:58 PM.