Forum BLOG - it's new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum BLOG - it's new!

I just installed a blog system for Energy Science Forum.

If you're a registered member, just click on the BLOGS menu option or go here: Energy Science Forum - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs

Blog away!
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Hey Aaron, seems to be attracting spammy blogs

John K.

Comment

Hi John,

Yes, this is a problem with almost all forum blog systems.

The Blog systems is deactivated right now for all registered users.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@All, if anyone does want to use the Blog system, please send me a PM stating that.

However, please do so only if you will blog regularly.

I have to set up a custom usergroup and add you to it in order to give you Blog capability and I'd rather that only be done if it will be used regularly.

Thanks for understanding!
      Admin
      Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

I would consider this as a great information and having this kind of blog system is already consistent in spammer. In every blogger there would be a problem and I think this kind of blog system is the major problem. Anyway, the best thing you do is try to make a techniques and some basic outputs about this kind of matter so that you will avoid for some Spam.
        energy efficient lighting | energy efficient lighting solutions

Comment

Working...
        X