Why SSG can charge Lead Acid Battery only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why SSG can charge Lead Acid Battery only

The principle of SSG charging battery is its impulse voltage. Why it is only suitable for LAB? LAB is heavy and is less durable than nickel- and lithium-based battery. I believey one day it will be replaced.

It is my understanding the only one that has been suggested not to use the SSG on is Lithium based batteries. Lithium if treated badly will catch fire and if you use water to put it out can be explosive.
    Lithium batteries usually have a circuit built into the pack to manage the charge process carefully. Your SSG will most likely damage the circuit components, if you don't damage the battery! Either way, probably not worth the trouble.
    I have heard people using it on Nickel Iron Batteries, dry cells, Nickel Cadmium, NiMH, Alum batteries and Large Supercapacitors.

If you listen to John Bedini 1/2 the magic occurs in the LAB. After numerous charges it begins to behave differently. Don't write off the humble LAB yet!

Comment

Originally posted by James Milner View Post
      It is my understanding the only one that has been suggested not to use the SSG on is Lithium based batteries. Lithium if treated badly will catch fire and if you use water to put it out can be explosive.
      Lithium batteries usually have a circuit built into the pack to manage the charge process carefully. Your SSG will most likely damage the circuit components, if you don't damage the battery! Either way, probably not worth the trouble.
      I have heard people using it on Nickel Iron Batteries, dry cells, Nickel Cadmium, NiMH, Alum batteries and Large Supercapacitors.

If you listen to John Bedini 1/2 the magic occurs in the LAB. After numerous charges it begins to behave differently. Don't write off the humble LAB yet!
      How is that if using SSG charging Nickel Iron Batteries, dry cells, Nickel Cadmium, NiMH, Alum batteries? Also can I charge a 24V LAB with primary battery of 12V LAB by using SSG. My SSG is still under construction

Comment

basic questions on the benefits of benini SG

I am a totally newcommer. I ordered and got my magnets but thats all so far. my basic questions of anyone who will answer. My understanding is one 12 volt lead-acid battery powering the bedini energizer recharging another less than fully charged 12 volt lead-acid battery. How long does that process take? Its also my understanding that repeated charging(cycles of charging) under this process increases the potential or total charge of the battery, and that's a good thing, so I presume.

How do I make use of this? Is the best situation to have 3,4,5 12 volt lead-acid batteries and keep on interposing them into the cycle of recharging? These type of questions were not brought up in the advertising.....
        Last edited by aleon423; 05-18-2013, 09:47 AM. Reason: more fully make my question

Comment

That was not an answer

Your post is not an answer to my question. You are a Senior member? Give me a break. Anyone else out there? I don't even know where on this website to post this question.
          "failure is not an option" are you nuts? jesus crap

Originally posted by BroMikey
          Beginners have enough to do to get their wheel running. These are variables. magnets, triggers, firing transistors, tuning and so on and on we go.

Converting of many varieties to ALUM is too many changes all at once. First get it running, learn the principle and then move on to other experiments to see if you are able to convert them.

We are all beginners when we first start learning this process.

This is why. The instructors do not want you to fail having to many variables.

Failure is not an option.

Comment

Originally posted by aleon423 View Post
            I am a totally newcommer. I ordered and got my magnets but thats all so far. my basic questions of anyone who will answer. My understanding is one 12 volt lead-acid battery powering the bedini energizer recharging another less than fully charged 12 volt lead-acid battery. How long does that process take? Its also my understanding that repeated charging(cycles of charging) under this process increases the potential or total charge of the battery, and that's a good thing, so I presume.

How do I make use of this? Is the best situation to have 3,4,5 12 volt lead-acid batteries and keep on interposing them into the cycle of recharging? These type of questions were not brought up in the advertising.....
            the SG that you are building is to understand the technology, which is the monopole motor, and hopefully once you understand, to build the motors in the patents and some of the advanced processes. to answer your question you take 2 indentical batteries, one is always your primary one is always your charge battery. you use the same charge battery every time and you charge your primary after every cycle. a fully charged battery charged on a standard charger on the front end, and you cycle the other one on the SG. charge times go down, capacity goes up. you get 1 to 1 charging plus the mechanical. Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by freeenergy View Post
              The principle of SSG charging battery is its impulse voltage. Why it is only suitable for LAB? LAB is heavy and is less durable than nickel- and lithium-based battery. I believey one day it will be replaced.
              lithium does not like pulse charging at hi voltages they catch fire. Tom C

Comment

I have a related question. Would it be okay to charge a battery that is part of a battery bank without disconnecting it? Has anyone tried that? I'm thinking to try it. Give the monopole a 24/7 job. But I'm not sure how the inverter and charge controller will feel about this.. ^^ Would the radiant charge or a radiantly charged battery be different in a battery bank? Any other applications? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Quigon10101 View Post
                  I have a related question. Would it be okay to charge a battery that is part of a battery bank without disconnecting it? Has anyone tried that? I'm thinking to try it. Give the monopole a 24/7 job. But I'm not sure how the inverter and charge controller will feel about this.. ^^ Would the radiant charge or a radiantly charged battery be different in a battery bank? Any other applications? Thanks in advance!
                  no you cannot charge and discharge a battery at the same time.... and the pulse may kill your charge controller. yes it will be different if you try and put it back in service and out of service. it wont charge the same with a standard charger. keep it radiant or rejuvenate it with the monopole and then put it back to regular service.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                    the SG that you are building is to understand the technology, which is the monopole motor, and hopefully once you understand, to build the motors in the patents and some of the advanced processes. to answer your question you take 2 indentical batteries, one is always your primary one is always your charge battery. you use the same charge battery every time and you charge your primary after every cycle. a fully charged battery charged on a standard charger on the front end, and you cycle the other one on the SG. charge times go down, capacity goes up. you get 1 to 1 charging plus the mechanical. Tom C
                    Can I replace primary battery with a 12V DC adaptor?

Comment

Maybe just use a DC adaptor to replace the primary battery

Comment

you may use a dc supply to test the circuit, it may get destroyed by the machine also. I have blown up several power supplies. you are better off using a battery.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
                          Hi Aleon

I hope you completely ignored my last message that was not made to you.
                          I of all people understand the frustrations of not getting answers.
                          The best answer is the the energy shows up in the batteries and you can eventually take one 12v battery to charge 4 twelve volt batteries on the back. To do this it takes conditioning and patience.

Your question paragraph is small and somewhat unclear.

Using 4 volt batteries? Do you have 4 volt batteries. charging time depends on how well you are able to follow direction to tune these circuits.

If you are ordering a kit the book tells you what to do.

If you are like me and are learning this all the hard way, I would say go on youtube and watch all of the videos. It took me over a year to cover just some of them, but I learned from watching.

Yes charging is like any charger it takes time depending on battery sizes. If you plan to swap batteries from run to charge and back again use paralleled capacitors to each battery about 15000uf in front and 15000uf in the charge side.

This will collect radiant energy as the energizer creates a ringing around the entire circuit. A battery on the run side experiences normal discharging as it delivers power to drive the circuit and at the same time is forced to quickly absorb energy from ringing, which the battery does not like, so a capacitor collects it faster than a battery can and reuses it.

Put a cap in parallel on the charging side this will permit you to swap batteries as the cap may re gauge or convert the negative energy produced, into positive.

Otherwise we have all been told many times that the run battery and it's condition is just and ordinary battery and need to charge it with positive energy so putting it on the back is out of the question.

The output battery is continual exposed to negative energy and changes it and hanging it on the front would only cancel it's power {where the demand to run the circuit is positive energy not negative) and is not an option.

If you want answers ask and be more clear take more time out to explain your questions, I am only guessing at what you mean since everyone is asking the same thing many thousands of times.

Did I do okay? I am not getting paid to help you and am just a fellow experimenter who is practically a beginner myself.

Either way if this does not cover your demands someone else may benefit from it anyway.

Like I said I understand the frustration of needing to know and having someone give you the wrong answer in a previous mistaken post.

Lighten up and enjoy this team effort.

Mikey

Hey BroMikey,

Hey, no hard feelings for sure. Anything in my post was about 12 volt batteries. The thing about 3,4,5 batteries being interposed into the cycling of the Bedini charging cycles etc.....
                          I'm 48. Even in High School I didn't know where I wanted to go, or do, you know? I'm just a truck driver(a good choice now a days- I'm making good money), though am a drop out of U of WA going for an aeronautical engineering degree, I couldn't handle the calculus.
                          To have a goal, though, is a necessity. That is why I asked the question of how to make use of this Bedini energizer.
                          Like I said and all...
                          Good intentions, David

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Not posted on here before, used to lurk and read. Wanted to say hello.
                            I started building my Bedini Motors November time last year and have gone through various different stages since.

I have a larger model that I use to charge my 12v/12amphr batteries and have noticed accelerated charging on both batteries but one in particular. Very impressive.

For the past couple of weeks I have been charging/rejuvenating my old Lithium-Ion laptop battery....with emphasis on rejuvenating!
                            I did have to crack open the case and bypass the low voltage controller to begin with and carefully solder a couple of wires.
                            I am only subjecting the battery to very low voltage so it never gets hot and using a smaller SSG with a microwave fan motor as a rotor!

Also at its tuned position the cells seem to resonate through the case.

I have since tested it recharged to about 20% positive energy from the laptop as of last night
                            and managed to get the machine to stay on fully loaded for 8 minutes. Previously if it had lasted 1 minute
                            fully charged it would have been doing well.

still ongoing though but great so far

Comment

It is interested that you can charge Lithium-Ion laptop battery. Could you please post your photo here to show how did you open the Lithium-Ion laptop battery and bybass the controller. Did you try to charge other type of batteries?

Comment

Working...
                              X