Clear All

• CAP Dump intermediate book page46/47

Hello,

i have cap dump running, circuit from intermediate book page46/47,
    everything keeps cool,
    arduino is steering the opto-coupler.
    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/me...r-arduino.html

but now my questions..
    cap reached 31V, discharges till 21V, takes several seconds to charge up again but steady...
    3x 10.000 müF 63V

i have a basic single coil setup (trigger winding +power winding ( 520 windings of 1,0mm ), supernorth magnets, attraction mode)
    without cap pulser, i reached 15.60V in 2 and a half day for a 7Ah battery..
    now i hope to see improvements by the cap discharger..

but should i set up the cap discharger better that way that it shoots every second? using smaller cap(s) ????

Try Changing Settings

Dear Mr. Ronsen,

Congratulations on getting this far! Great work. You can try to see what you get by leaving the cap charge/discharge circuit set this way, but you could also change the settings so the cap doesn't charge quite so high, maybe more like 26 volts, and then discharge it down to about 18 volts before resetting. Many systems have been tried, but one cap discharge per second usually gives very good results.

The important thing here is that..... this is YOUR MACHINE!!! John learned all of this by trying lots of different things, and taking good notes! The guidelines in the SG Handbooks are designed to help you build a working model. You've gotten that far! Now the FUN starts. Now you can start experimenting and see what YOU can discover.

Have FUN!

Best regards,
    Peter
    Last edited by Retep; 05-13-2013, 07:50 PM.
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Perpetual Motion Reality | Magnetic Energy Secrets | Advanced Motor Secrets | Battery Secrets
    Magnet Secrets | Save on Home Energy | Real Rain Making | The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor
    Classic Energy Videos | Bedini SG Beginners Handbook

Comment

Hey MrRonsen-

Just curious...you mentioned you reached 15.6V in 2 1/2 days....was that off of one charge of the primary, or did you have to stop and recharge a couple times?

I'm asking because I'm on my first test run...it's looking like it's going to take me about the same amount of time...but I've already had to stop and recharge my primary once. It's looking like I'm going to have to again.

I know the charging is supposed to get faster as the batteries condition...did you experience this? If so, at what point in your testing did you begin to see 1:1 charging?

Originally posted by MrRonsen View Post
      Hello,

i have cap dump running, circuit from intermediate book page46/47,
      everything keeps cool,
      arduino is steering the opto-coupler.
      http://www.energyscienceforum.com/me...r-arduino.html

but now my questions..
      cap reached 31V, discharges till 21V, takes several seconds to charge up again but steady...
      3x 10.000 müF 63V

i have a basic single coil setup (trigger winding +power winding ( 520 windings of 1,0mm ), supernorth magnets, attraction mode)
      without cap pulser, i reached 15.60V in 2 and a half day for a 7Ah battery..
      now i hope to see improvements by the cap discharger..

but should i set up the cap discharger better that way that it shoots every second? using smaller cap(s) ????

Comment

>> you mentioned you reached 15.6V in 2 1/2 days....
        >> was that off of one charge of the primary,
        >> or did you have to stop and recharge a couple times

i use "big" primary battery,
        80Ah car battery.. ,
        from last car service,...
        the seondary is a 7Ah battery...
        so when 80Ah is standard "full" recharged
        i can use it to drive the system,
        to charge bedini like the 7Ah battery till its full
        easy

i am not at that point to rejuvenate this 80Ah battery in bedini cap pulsed style..

when i use another standards full charged 7Ah battery as primary to charge secondary 7h,
        with my older thinner wire coil,
        i was still far from 1:1 !
        now i have thicker wire coil.. 1mm diam!
        i have to test that now again 7Ah to 7Ah,

my bike wheel has NO 8 min free spin time ..

some guys tell you,
        they used junkyard equipment..
        so it could not sooo piggy

the secondary 7Ah battery was all the time directly connected, charged by the spikes from coil,
        so it got, if it got any, "radiant" directly... not usable as primary..
        now i charge it via cap dumping.. converting the radiant.. so that the secondary can be used as primary..
        AT ALL there will be a change from the old form into the new form
        will take some time, some charges...
        i have to wait...

and i have to tune down my consumption... my coil 1mm diameter wire, 520turns... takes 160-200mA..
        and try the other caps, the taller ones...
        Last edited by MrRonsen; 05-15-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Ok I see. Thank you for your response.

Originally posted by MrRonsen View Post
          >> you mentioned you reached 15.6V in 2 1/2 days....
          >> was that off of one charge of the primary,
          >> or did you have to stop and recharge a couple times

i use "big" primary battery,
          80Ah car battery.. ,
          from last car service,...
          the seondary is a 7Ah battery...
          so when 80Ah is standard "full" recharged
          i can use it to drive the system,
          to charge bedini like the 7Ah battery till its full
          easy

i am not at that point to rejuvenate this 80Ah battery in bedini cap pulsed style..

when i use another standards full charged 7Ah battery as primary to charge secondary 7h,
          with my older thinner wire coil,
          i was still far from 1:1 !
          now i have thicker wire coil.. 1mm diam!
          i have to test that now again 7Ah to 7Ah,

my bike wheel has NO 8 min free spin time ..

some guys tell you,
          they used junkyard equipment..
          so it could not sooo piggy

the secondary 7Ah battery was all the time directly connected, charged by the spikes from coil,
          so it got, if it got any, "radiant" directly... not usable as primary..
          now i charge it via cap dumping.. converting the radiant.. so that the secondary can be used as primary..
          AT ALL there will be a change from the old form into the new form
          will take some time, some charges...
          i have to wait...

and i have to tune down my consumption... my coil 1mm diameter wire, 520turns... takes 160-200mA..
          and try the other caps, the taller ones...

Comment

Hi folks, Just now trying out this dump ckt. and I think it has been covered someplace but I cannot find the value for the "down hill" resistor from mosfet gate going to the capture cap's negative. Would someone help me out please. dennis thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X