Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advancement process gone?

Hi all,

I received and email this morning regarding the death of the yahoo group "Bedini Monopole3". I understand that this group is taking the place of that one. Is there still and advancement process? I just finished 50+ runs and am in limbo as to what to do. Do you want me to load the files and if so where? This is all new to me.

Bud
    Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Bud,

all the threads are open for now, we expect users to post their questions in the proper forum. The advancement process was something Rick set up, and worked well for the most part.
    Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      Bud,

all the threads are open for now, we expect users to post their questions in the proper forum. The advancement process was something Rick set up, and worked well for the most part.
      Tom C
      Ok Tom,

So let me get this straight......the advancement process is gone and all of us are free to experiment at our own and mingle with the more advanced folks and check out all of the files that are attached............correct?

Bud
      Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Comment

Originally posted by Forrest View Post
        Ok Tom,

So let me get this straight......the advancement process is gone and all of us are free to experiment at our own and mingle with the more advanced folks and check out all of the files that are attached............correct?

Bud
        Hi Bud,

Yes, that is correct. But everybody should still be load testing their machines. Feel free to upload your results.

John K.

Comment

Hi John,

Would it be possible to open up the existing advanced yahoo groups for read-only access?

Make that existing message/knowledge base accessible for searching?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by lost_in_samoa View Post
            Hi John,

Would it be possible to open up the existing advanced yahoo groups for read-only access?

Make that existing message/knowledge base accessible for searching?

Thank you
            Hi lost_in_samoa,

Sorry, but the advanced Yahoo! groups can only be accessed by the existing members of those groups.

John K.

Comment

Thank you,

So .... if I am just beginning my build and 20 runs, and the advancement process is no longer used. There is no opportunity for me to advance into the higher level groups.

To date every question I have had, I have been able to resolve with clues found by message searches in the group. I do not like to bother people while I am re-creating the wheel.

Are there any plans to make the advanced groups historical message resource available in some form to us here?

Comment

Originally posted by lost_in_samoa View Post
                Thank you,

So .... if I am just beginning my build and 20 runs, and the advancement process is no longer used. There is no opportunity for me to advance into the higher level groups.

To date every question I have had, I have been able to resolve with clues found by message searches in the group. I do not like to bother people while I am re-creating the wheel.

Are there any plans to make the advanced groups historical message resource available in some form to us here?
                Hi lost_in_somoa,

I understand your point, but no, we have to draw the line somewhere. In any case, most of the members from the advanced groups have moved over to this forum. There are plenty of experienced people on this forum that could answer any question you could think of.

John K.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Hey Bud,

Lost your card somewhere in Radiant Nirvana - no help from our Bedini friends to find you. Perhaps this is the real thing - can't easily figure out PM. Get back to me...

Yaro Stanchak
                    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Hi John K,

Where would be the best place to post our results & what would be the best format to post them in? Just start another thread in the BM3-beginners forum? I've built two now & have load tested one for 21 runs & another for 8 runs so far & counting. Should I wait for moderators to give me the "all clear" before I build the amatuer design or just start on it right away? I could also email the results & report to you as inline text if you would prefer.

Many Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrie Castle View Post
                        Hi John K,

Where would be the best place to post our results & what would be the best format to post them in? Just start another thread in the BM3-beginners forum? I've built two now & have load tested one for 21 runs & another for 8 runs so far & counting. Should I wait for moderators to give me the "all clear" before I build the amatuer design or just start on it right away? I could also email the results & report to you as inline text if you would prefer.

Many Thanks.
                        Hi Barrie,

Yes, just create a thread and attach your results to a post. You can also create an album to upload photos.

You can start advanced builds straight away, no need to wait for an all clear.

John K.

Comment

Thanks John,

Which build would you recommend first? Have you got the latest copy of John Bedini's book with the yellow pages in the front section? Figures 33 & 34 of the monopole with the trifiliar coil look the same in principle, but use different components, different again to what's shown here. So, I should build the same as the one posted on this forum? And can you mention briefly what the main advantages of these builds are over & above the SSG's, please? I cannot find a comparisson anywhere.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrie Castle View Post
                            Thanks John,

Which build would you recommend first? Have you got the latest copy of John Bedini's book with the yellow pages in the front section? Figures 33 & 34 of the monopole with the trifiliar coil look the same in principle, but use different components, different again to what's shown here. So, I should build the same as the one posted on this forum? And can you mention briefly what the main advantages of these builds are over & above the SSG's, please? I cannot find a comparisson anywhere.

Cheers.
                            It is a matter of 2 things:

1- if you have not built a SG that has cops over 1 then dont build anything else until you do....... it just gets harder to tune.
                            2- a single coil mulit filar Sg is the next step. you will learn about component matching, resistor networks, coil inductance, etc.

its not about advantages its is about stacking different components together. as John has said, "I had to break the machine to get it thru the patent office" every single "section" has a function, as you research you will find out why.

I would encourage the study of feed forward amp circuits, because the SG is an amp.

Tom C
                            Last edited by Tom C; 08-13-2012, 07:52 AM.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Dear Tom.

I have a few questions regarding your answer here:

1) Do you mean battery COP>1 or system COP>1? In my 20 runs I had an average battery COP of 1.13, but my system COP was a mere 0.30. My next task is to try to get the system COP up.
                              2) Is it important that the wheels free spin time is "high" in order to get a higher COP (mine is only around 3 minutes)?
                              3) Is it important to use FLOODED lead acid batteries, and not gel or AGM?

Greetings from Kasper.

Comment

Working...
                              X