MMS - Jim Humble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMS - Jim Humble

MMS is principally a water treatment product. MMS (28% sodium chlorite), when mixed with a suitable activator produces chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is scientifically proven to be one of the most powerful pathogen killers known to man, and is commonly used in ‘water systems’. It safely destroys viruses, bacteria, fungi, and disease causing pathogens in drinking water, food preparation areas, and even on living and harvested produce. MMS can be safely consumed when used to purify drinking water. When you consider that the human body is 60 to 70 percent water, you could also class the human body as being a ‘water system’.

For travellers, MMS is perfect for treating drinking water when it is suspected of having a high risk of disease. Many water treatment plants worldwide are switching to chlorine dioxide due to its superior pathogen killing abilities.

Below is a summarized history of chlorine dioxide taken from Wikipedia:

Chlorine dioxide is used primarily (>95%) for bleaching of wood pulp, but is also used for the bleaching of flour and for the disinfection of municipal drinking water. The New York water treatment plant first used chlorine dioxide for drinking water treatment in 1944. Chlorine dioxide was introduced as a drinking water disinfectant on a large scale in 1956, when Brussels, Belgium, changed from chlorine to chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is used in many industrial water treatment applications as a biocide including process water and food processing. Chlorine dioxide is less corrosive than chlorine and superior for the control of Legionella bacteria. Chlorine dioxide is far superior to copper-silver ionization for Legionella control because unlike copper-silver ionization, chlorine dioxide is: 1) an EPA approved biocide, 2) not negatively impacted by pH and 3) does not lose efficacy over time because the bacteria grow resistant to the biocide.

It is more effective as a disinfectant than chlorine in most circumstances against water borne pathogenic microbes such as viruses, bacteria and protozoa – including the cysts of Giardia and the oocysts of Cryptosporidium.

It can also be used for air disinfection, and was the principal agent used in the decontamination of buildings in the United States after the 2001 anthrax attacks. After the disaster of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana and the surrounding Gulf Coast, chlorine dioxide has been used to eradicate dangerous mold from houses inundated by water from massive flooding.

Stabilized chlorine dioxide can also be used in an oral rinse to treat oral disease and malodor.

(Chlorine dioxide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Thanks for posting this Totoalas. There is also a thread dedicated to MMS on Energrtic Forum>Health.
    I've been using MMS1,2 DMSO and CDS for the past few years with great results against viral, bacterial, inflammatory conditions. I made a simple setup for CDS using air pump from aquatic supply store and stone diffuser. I was amazed how fast it works and makes common colds, nasty flu and others a "laughing" rather than serious matter.

Vtech

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
      Thanks for posting this Totoalas. There is also a thread dedicated to MMS on Energrtic Forum>Health.
      I've been using MMS1,2 DMSO and CDS for the past few years with great results against viral, bacterial, inflammatory conditions. I made a simple setup for CDS using air pump from aquatic supply store and stone diffuser. I was amazed how fast it works and makes common colds, nasty flu and others a "laughing" rather than serious matter.

Vtech
      At least somebody like you had tested it with confidence RED CROSS WORLD SENSATION ! MALARIA FINALLY DEFEATED
      YT BY ANDRES LUDWIG KALCKER

DENGUE ( CHANGED NAME OF MALARIA) IN THE Philippines cause 3 days for patients to die immediately
      with this , survival rate will be better and cheap alternative to prohivite medical cost of 1000USD per treatment.....

Hope you can share more on this ..... right now my ozonator flyback still in the back burner..... have the circuit but the media to distribute the plasma in glass ( induction cooker tempered glass) / ceramic or mica insulation still searching.....

there are bodycount on the recent H7N9 here in China and my movement is limited for the parts lol

Comment

For ozonator you can use either stainless mesh or foil with glass separating in between. Don't use ceramic (forget alumina!) and there is no need for mica. Just SS and pyrex (borosilicate) is enough. It is good idea to have some sort of mechanical filter before the tube to stop larger impurities. For really small tube you can use glass guitar slide. Keep everything made of plastic, rubber away from ozone path. The very best way is to use an oxygen for ozone generation but not always possible.
        CDS takes only couple minutes to make and can be stored in drinking bottle which can be carried around during the day. I used to travel a lot and always had 4oz of each (Sodium chlorite/citric acid) with me. Excellent for purifying water. Couple drops is enough to treat a gallon without changing taste. My dogs actually started to like that. I found no need to deworm them after adding a bit of MMS to their drinking bowl. I can confirm MMS being very effective and fast acting remedy.

Vtech

Comment

For ozonator you can use either stainless mesh or foil with glass separating in between. Don't use ceramic (forget alumina!) and there is no need for mica. Just SS and pyrex (borosilicate) is enough. It is good idea to have some sort of mechanical filter before the tube to stop larger impurities. For really small tube you can use glass guitar slide. Keep everything made of plastic, rubber away from ozone path. The very best way is to use an oxygen for ozone generation but not always possible.
          CDS takes only couple minutes to make and can be stored in drinking bottle which can be carried around during the day. I used to travel a lot and always had 4oz of each (Sodium chlorite/citric acid) with me. Excellent for purifying water. Couple drops is enough to treat a gallon without changing taste. My dogs actually started to like that. I found no need to deworm them after adding a bit of MMS to their drinking bowl. I can confirm MMS being very effective and fast acting remedy.

Vtech
          thanks Vtech
          the nearest supplier is Thailand 24 USD free shipping
          for the Chlorine Dioxde they sell in liquid and powder form..... which one easy to handle ???
          Ive bought an ozonator and tested ok and 40 more satisfied friends had done the same cost only 72USD .....
          AS FOR MY DIY OZONATOR THANSK FOR THE TIP.....
          I also used a supplement of epsom salt and baking powder for my distilled water consumption.....

Comment

You need sodium chlorite crystals or flakes and dissolve them in distilled water to make 28% solution. Citric acid need to be cut 50/50 with water to get 50% solution. This will give you 1:1 activation ratio (1 drop per 1 drop of each).

Vtech

Comment

This is a main site which has all info about MMS as well as protocols, testimonials and forum - Jim Humble and MMS MMS1 MMS2 CDS CDI - JimHumble.org
              and info on DMSO - DMSO: Many Uses, Much Controversy

Vtech

Comment

This is a main site which has all info about MMS as well as protocols, testimonials and forum - Jim Humble and MMS MMS1 MMS2 CDS CDI - JimHumble.org
                and info on DMSO - DMSO: Many Uses, Much Controversy

Vtech
                just finished with the mms autism webinar 5 x to understand..... still ordering the chemicals.... the ozonator on the other hand is doing well fast healing om around 50 people now and counting... even my puppies and 2 roosters and a hen are very lively.... they are talking of devansol in dwormingg have tried that they say is 3 dollars only???
                thanks for the link ... will go thru it again

Comment

What is TriDoxSil

TriDoxSil is our newest product and it includes our Silver-Solution in the formula. The D stands for Dimethyl Sulfoxide. It is derived from trees in the paper making process. It has a unique ability to bind with other substances which carry them into the body and into the blood stream then penetrate cell membranes and deliver what was bind to it to where it is needed for healing. It is also more liquid than water. It helps organize water and this speeds the healing process. Injuries repair themselves in 3 to 4 times faster with Dimethyl Sulfoxide. There are much more attributes to this substance, including the removal of heavy metals.

Tri Three natural substances in one

D Dimethyl Sulfoxide DMSO

Ox Oxygen found in Hydrogen Peroxide (Food grade)

Sil Silver-Solution

The list below shows some major medical effects:
                  1.Relieves pain
                  2. Reduce swelling
                  3.Speeds damaged tissue repair
                  4.Increases circulation
                  5.Enlarges small blood vessels
                  6.Anti-inflammatory
                  7.Stops the growth of bacteria and fungi
                  8.Fights degenerative diseases
                  9.Removes toxins from deep within cells and tissues
                  10.Softens and flattens scar tissue
                  11.Potent free-radical scavenger

Hydrogen Peroxide is the other ingredient in TriDoxSil the ox part. Hydrogen Peroxide is only water with an extra oxygen atom attached to it. We all know H2O2 can disinfect cuts and open wounds on our skin. However we use 35% H2O2 Food Grade, meaning there are no harmful contaminants/preservatives in it. So we can use it internally. The free form singlet Oxygen atom is what does the work of destroying microbes. It then removes the coating around cancer cells to allow our immune system and Silver ions kill cancer cells. After that it converts them to normal cells again.

With all 3 powerful health agents combined, they each enhance the action of the others. Dimethyl Sulfoxide carries all of them to the site needed. After that, they all go to work together. If a small amount of H2O2 breaks in half, Dimethyl Sulfoxide is there to clean that up as well.

Healing Reactions from TriDoxSil:

Many people may experience healing reaction or crisis. This mainly occurs on the skin and in the stool. Dead worms and other parasites may appear in the stool following a few applications. They may be identifiable and can vary from white to reddish orange stool. A softening stool or diarrhea may occur depending on the level of toxicity present in the body. Fever and other flu like symptoms may happen. Skin rash, red spots, botches and boils can accompany healing reactions. The skin is the largest organ for detoxification in the body.

It is very important to remember that serious detoxification is taking place initially. And that any healing reaction that takes place is a good thing in the long run. It takes years to build up toxins into a level of disease state, and the purification of bodily tissue will almost always bring about a reaction during the initial elimination process.

Conditions/Diseases Treated:
                  •Asthma
                  •Arthritis (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid)
                  •Gout
                  •Burns
                  •Sprains
                  •Back and neck pains
                  •Controls swelling of spinal cord and brain injuries
                  •Prevents damage caused by stroke
                  •Anti-bacterial, viral, fungal (anti-microbial)
                  •Delivers and potentiates other medicines
                  •Headaches
                  •Herpes, shingles
                  •Cataracts, glaucoma, retinal degeneration
                  •Scleroderma
                  •Toe nail fungus

Quotes by doctors:

“I have been so impressed with the results of the use of H2O2; that every cancer patient receives IV 35% food grade of Hydrogen Peroxide and Dimethyl Sulfoxide mixture throughout their entire stay.” Dr. Kurt Donsbach

“Hydrogen Peroxide is one of the few simple miracle substances still available to the public. Its safety and multiple uses ranks up there with Dimethyl Sulfoxide… two of the most powerful healing tools ever discovered.” Dr. David G. Williams

http://www.realistnews.net/Tread-cur...rogen-peroxide

Natural health news

Holistic Cancer Treatments

We at Bio-tronic+ Health Products have combined H2O2, Dimethyl Sulfoxide as used by the above quoted doctors. Both however, must be diluted to the proper concentration. We added our Silver-Solution in the correct amount to make our new TriDoxSil product. It is even a more powerful healing agent than the three healing agents alone. With TriDoxSil’s triple action, microscopic pathogens (bad bacteria, virus, fungi, molds and parasites) have no place to hide in our bodies from the killing effects of this cleaning trio.

Dimethyl Sulfoxide can penetrate anywhere in the body, reaching places where disease organisms hide. Bringing the Silver Ions and extra oxygen in H2O2 to eliminate all pathogens, even dormant viruses. Then Dimethyl Sulfoxide binds with other toxins (heavy metals like mercury, aluminum, lead) and removes them from our bodies.

Under a Doctor’s care, TriDoxSil can be administered by intervenously (I.V.). Similar compounds have been proven effective in controlling cancers. Prevents damage from Stroke and Heart Attacks. To recap the capabilities of TriDoxSil, some from a much longer list of benefits:

1. Block pain messages from injury to the brain.

2. Anti-inflammatory.

3. Binds and transports medicines across cell membranes.

4. Stops the growth and kills all disease causing organisms.

5. Helps stroke victims by reducing the formation of blood clots.

6. Act like a Calcium channel blocker, easing the hrarts workload.

7. Acts as a tranquilizer, by helping the brain in making neruotransmitters.

8. Vasodilator, helps restore blood flow and lower blood pressure.

9. Stops premature break down of B-complex vitamins.

10. Softens collagen, reduces scar tissue.

11. Slows the Ageing process, potent Free-radical scavenger.

12. Stimulates our immune system, energizes the nature T killer cells.

13. Stimulates the production of Interferon in the blood.

14. A good Diuretic.

15. Speeds tissue healing process of all types, internal and external.

16. Preserver of human tissue, all transplaneted organs are transported in Dimethyl Sulfoxide.

17. Acts like an anti-freeze, protects tissue from damage in sub zero conditions.

Comment

These protocol improvements may be what you are waiting for. There are some diseases that appear on occasion to be especially resistant to MMS in certain people -- for example, some people have had problems overcoming herpes and others have had problems with Candida. We keep finding new ways to improve the action of MMS or ways to improve the reaction time so that one gets well faster. In other words, the basics are known but fine tuning is ongoing.

Three New Improvements

Two are very important and one is minor, though it could be major for some people.

1. Include DMSO

Add a small amount of DMSO to each hourly dose. This can be done with both protocols 1000 and 2000.

Protocol 1000: a maximum of 3 drops of MMS and 3 drops of citric acid each hour for 8 hours a day;

Protocol 2000: as many drops of each (MMS and citric in equal amounts) every hour as you can take (without feeling sicker) for 10 hours a day. Both protocols call for reducing the drops if one begins to feel bad. Please see Jim Humble's Personal Writings and Methods of using the MMS Master Mineral Solution. for more details.

Use one drop of DMSO for each drop of MMS. Add the DMSO only after the reaction of the MMS and citric acid has completed (that’s 20 seconds when using 50% citric acid). Give the mixture 3 minutes to complete after adding the DMSO. Of course, always stir the mixture.

2. Enjoy an Improved Taste

The addition of DMSO drops improves the taste and makes it easier to take the MMS.

3. Take More Hourly Doses

Although I have encouraged people to increase the number of hours a day in which they take MMS, I should mention that Kerri Rivera was the first person to report actually doing so and she also reports better results from it. She is having her people do more than 8 or 10 hours a day -- up to 12 or 15 hours and even longer.

Many are reporting more results from the longer hours and also from adding DMSO. We first increased the number of hours, getting improvements, and then we added the DMSO and got more improvement.

In all cases, if you begin to notice nausea or other negative reactions, reduce the amount of MMS you are taking in each hourly dose.

Follow the instructions given here and you will be OK. Please save these technical bulletins as there will be more. You may need them sometime, or they may save a life sometime. Also be sure to go to Jim Humble's Personal Writings and Methods of using the MMS Master Mineral Solution. for the instructions on protocols 1000 and 2000.

Affidavits

Affidavits are a weapon that we can use against those who would try to stop MMS, especially the FDA. When a success story is sent to us, it is nice and we appreciate it, but in court it is nothing more than hearsay. On the other hand, if one has made a sworn affidavit from the success story, it can then be used as evidence in court. Affidavits have been used as evidence for a hundred years -- no court would disallow them, and if it did, it would be reversed in a higher court.

This is bad news for the FDA and other agencies that seek to stop MMS. If one takes several persons to court who testify to being personally healed by MMS or any other medicine, the FDA can bring a few in who claim they were harmed. Then the court will judge accordingly. But:

When we walk into court with 1,000 success stories sworn to as affidavits, the FDA will be unable to find more than one or two who will lie in court, even for money, as one can go to jail for that.

We don’t need 800 million dollars to fight the FDA; we just need your help in the form of a sworn affidavit if you have an MMS success story.

How to Make a Sworn Affidavit - ( Very Important)

All you need do is write up your success story, take it to a Justice of the Peace, and say that you want him to record your signature and story as an affidavit. He will need a picture ID or two. The cost is usually less than $30.

When Dr. Privateera was accused of claiming to cure cancer, 100 people stood up in court and said they were cured of cancer, but the judge disallowed it as hearsay. If there had been 100 affidavits on the judge’s bench, it would have been a different story.

We have to acknowledge that the big money is not coming to us. The Genesis 2 Church of Health and Healing is going to bring MMS to the world without the millions. I have personally approached several dozen rich philanthropists with my hat in hand. I have 5 rejection slips from Bill Gates. So we must turn to our members and the public for help and sworn affidavits will be very helpful.

My New Book Available For Download

Please go to Miracle Mineral to purchase the eBook, Master Mineral Solution of the 3rd Millennium. Tell your family and friends! It contains a lot of very important information that people need. Please, help us get this eBook to as many people as possible!! The printed version will be available in a few weeks and I will notify you in another newsletter.

I’m really excited about the information in this book getting to the whole world! There are new protocols and so many important findings and testimonies. The MMS movement is growing daily worldwide and we now have 218 Health Ministers in 53 countries teaching others to teach others!

Jim’s New Book is available as a Kindle eBook You can purchase the Master Mineral Solution of the 3rd Millennium Kindle eBook at Amazon.com under the topic “Kindle eBooks”

Upcoming Worldwide MMS Seminars

Dominican Republic
                    June 19th-29th; and
                    Aug 7th -- 17th

Costa Rica
                    June 19th – 29th

For more information, please contact us at mmsforhispaniola@gmail.com

Our New Website, Welcome to the Frontpage!, is Now Live

Please check it out and give us your opinion and ideas. Maybe you have some good data or info. Remember, we need testimonies for the websites and if you can, sworn affidavits as described above. Also, if you can do a 3-5 minute YouTube video testimony, it would help a lot of people to SEE and HEAR what you did to cure yourself with MMS. You can send testimonies to genesis2mission@gmail.com or add yours at Jim Humble's Personal Writings and Methods of using the MMS Master Mineral Solution.

Notes

1. You can take the MMS video course at home, taught by me personally, and become a Health Minister. For more information, please contact us at genesis2mission@gmail.com

2. To learn more about joining the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, please contact us at gen2church@gmail.com.

3. To see the membership cards, please go to www.genesis2church.com or MMS MMS1 MMS2 CDS CDI - MMS News - MMSnews.org.

4. Our email address g2church777@gmail.com was hacked and is no longer being used.

5. For disease protocols, go to Categories of Diseases or Jim Humble's Personal Writings and Methods of using the MMS Master Mineral Solution..

6. Donations can be given at jimhumble.biz, mmsanswers.org, Genesis2church.org as well as our other sites.

As Always With Love,

Jim Humble

V

Comment

Here is a very interesting letter from a person using MMS to treat autism, from the latest newsletter.

We have some more wonderful news about MMS & Autism!

Here is a letter I received from Kerri working with children with autism. I thought you’d like to read it.

“Well, the past 3 months I have been a busy girl. We visited my good friend Jim Humble the middle of February which was a dream come true. At that time I had about 130+ kids on MMS. Afterwards, we had a conference in Puerto Rico on the biomedical approaches used in recovering children from autism. Directly from Puerto Rico I went to Venezuela where everybody was very excited about MMS and the possibilities of recovering from autism with only pennies a day. While in Venezuela I was able to teach 4 doctors the protocols that I use in my clinic, and share my presentation on the use of MMS for Autism Spectrum Disorders at a conference which 750 people attended. It was a very exciting time to say the least! In the days after the conference I was able to consult 176 families on individual biomedical protocols for their children, including MMS.

Since the conference, there has been much more interest in MMS in Latin America. In particular, I have many families who I help in Spain. I guess word got out, and one of the 2 doctors treating autism in Spain contacted me and asked me to share my protocol with her. The good news is that she is going to use it. Her idea is to apply it as an antifungal for Candida. However, MMS knows no boundaries and will kill all other pathogens at the same time. So, quite frankly, it is of little consequence what she believes she is doing with it, she will be doing far more than she even knows. Combining MMS with diet and hopefully only a few supplements, this doctor should be able to recover some of her kids. Financially speaking, when doctors like her start seeing results they will in turn get more patients and more patients mean more money. So, results coupled with money are a win win situation, and in turn humanity wins as we all grow healthier.

I hope to do a free conference in Spain before year’s end about the biomedical approach to recovering children with autism and autism spectrum disorders. I know that another doctor is using MMS in Italy. Maybe Europe will lead the way to getting MMS into the mainstream biomedical treatments and then the USA will follow. The doctors treating children in the USA with autism are under close watch by the FDA. Anything too "alternative" could cost someone their license. And these people have their own families to feed. So, they have to walk a very fine line. It is sad to see. Because what these special doctors want for their patients with autism whom they are trying to heal is the fastest recovery possible. And if it could be fast and inexpensive these doctors would be happy as well. Unfortunately they have such strict guidelines that it makes doing what they do difficult. Hopefully we could do a double blind study using MMS and autism. I think it would be easy to measure the difference.

On a practical note, many of the parents who have their children on MMS take MMS themselves, frequently out of a necessity to heal some immune issues. They will ask me "Can I take MMS too? I have X". I always refer to a protocol from Jim's course, and without fail within the first week I receive an email with some kind of miraculous story as to how "my fibromyalgia went away" "my husband's sense of smell came back" "my shingles went away" "my Mother's diabetes is under control". These and more stories have come from the families of a child with autism. It goes without saying that the affected child is doing much better and having all sorts of firsts of his/her own.

At minimum there are 400+ children on the Autism Spectrum improving steadily, thanks to the help of MMS. These are in addition to all of the other children that these doctors are seeing and treating with MMS. The total including family members could be easily above 1000. The future is bright now that many more healers/doctors have the information on MMS and the knowledge of how to use it. I believe that people like these who see many, many children are an important link that will bridge the gap between "alternative" medicine and "allopathic" medicine, finally bringing MMS to the mainstream. I hope that we have in our hands the missing piece of the autism puzzle, because it sure seems to look that way. Two more children in March lost their diagnosis from autism, which makes a total of 5 children to lose their diagnosis since I began recommending MMS in August of 2010. Not all have recovered. But all are better than they were, and that is a great place to start.

As for now, I receive over 100 emails a day from people using my protocol for MMS. Sometimes we increase the dose, decrease or stay the same. We do protocols that other families and I have developed that add enemas and other elements of timing for the oral administration. The newest protocol that is getting lots of attention is the 72/2. It is a dose of MMS every 2 hours for 72 hours without resting in the night time. So, one parent wakes up every two hours and administers a dose of MMS. We have seen remarkable improvements with the 72/2. Another new protocol is the 12/2. It is taking MMS for 12 days straight then resting 2 days. This way the pathogens living in the gut will expose themselves during the two day rest, and then we hit them with another 12 days of MMS. Using this method we gradually extinguish all pathogens until none remain. When we heal the gut we cure the autism. The MMS enemas have also led to marked improvements for children on the spectrum. The families doing enemas are seeing more language and in general having less conduct issues and a lessening of stereotypical behaviors. When trying these new protocols or any MMS protocols it is a good thing to work in a team situation. Someone like myself, for example or another person who has used MMS knows when and how to avoid Herxheimer's (die-off) reactions and what they look like. Many times the road to recovery is paved with discomfort, but in the end, it will have all been worth it. Autism means that your child has virus, bacteria, Candida, inflammation, heavy metals and food allergies. Allopathically speaking, you would have to take a drug store to kill all these pathogens, but will MMS, all you need is a little drop of what my husband calls "holy water" and recovery is on its way.

I think to myself that MMS and autism recovery are in their infancy together and wonder where we will be in 25 years. Will we finally, openly acknowledge what is causing the autism epidemic and stop it? Will we all use MMS to cure it? Will we all be hiding our rations of MMS from the authorities who say that we cannot use MMS? The last thought gives me the chills, a harmless oxidizer, yet at the same time potent enough to cure autism? It's possible to think that it might be held out of a mother's reach when she needs to heal her child from this devastation. Let's try not to let this happen, and get everyone we know on MMS. Healing humanity begins with me and begins with you. We can do it. But we need to do it together”.

Best wishes,

Kerri Rivera

My website is in Spanish.
                      Clinica de Autismo en Puerto Vallarta

Comment

Working...
                      X