Bedini SG energizer and quartz watch experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini SG energizer and quartz watch experiment

I have been studying the theoretical work of Tom Bearden for the last year or so and I find it to be fascinating. His book Energy from the Vacuum is a masterwork of electrodynamics.

I am primarily interested in the physics involved behind the various applications , which attempt to cohere the zero point field as a source and the local effects that the devices have on space-time. So, I am constantly looking for measurable effects. I decided to test the Bedini SSG for anomalous relativistic effects around the iron core of the coil which might occur as a result of the scalar waves. These are the results I obtained.

Experiment:

With the SSG powered, I placed an analog quartz watch near the iron core of the coil. I found that it appeared to run faster ( approx. 10x faster) when held perpendicular to the axis of the iron core.
    Next, I place a digital watch in the same location.
    Next, I decided to try this with a mechanical watch.
    Then, I decided to test the quartz watch again at the iron core, but with the SSG not powered, but with the wheel spinning.

Summary:

The results of this experiment were interesting. So it seems that the watch does not run faster as a result of “scalar waves” or local field interaction at the coil, but from the relative motion of the array of north pole magnets. The position and angle of the watch was critical.

Initially I believed the effect on the quartz watch to be some type of induced EMF effect. I thought the digital watch would show no effect. I honestly thought the field would stop the mechanical watch and damage it, based on information I received from jewelers.

So, based on my results, I did not detect any anomalous relativistic effects around the iron core.

Watch the video (click link below) to what “really” causes this effect.

Quartz watch and SG experiment - YouTube
    Last edited by rmarquette; 04-22-2013, 01:50 PM.

Hi - glad to see this experiment!

I believe there are gravitational and time changes, but at a level so small it will be almost impossible to detect.

Years ago, I came across something that I'm still looking in my archives for periodically. It was some kind of test
    using a crystal oscillator and some frequency counter to see a change in the actual frequency and it wasn't just
    some EMF effect. That kind of test would be fun to do with an SG. If I can find it, I'll post it.

You may be interested in DePalma's Accutron tuning fork watch tests:

On the Nature of Electrical Induction FULL ARTICLE

Below is just an excerpt from the whole article.

Appendix 1 18 June 1975
    Simple Experimental Test for the Inertial Field of a Rotating Real Mechanical Object

Introduction: For the last five years, this investigator and others1, have studied the mechanical properties of rotating objects for the purpose of application of certain heretofore undiscovered properties of rotation to new forms of propulsion machinery and machines with anti-gravitational effect. The course of this investigator has not been to try to perfect new propulsion machinery, per se, but however to thoroughly investigate the phenomena of rotation.
    The result of a great deal of experimentation (see appendix), has resulted in a picture which relates the performance of certain non-conventional machinery: Dean, Laithwaite, Wolfe, DePalma, to a variable inertia property which can be engendered through motion of a rotating object.
    In terms of the acceptance of a new body of information relating to the properties of rotating objects and variable inertia, a simple experiment has to be devised which clearly demonstrates the new phenomena. In the performance of experiments with large rotating flywheels, there are great experimental difficulties which result from experimenting on the large rotating flywheels themselves. Through a series of corroborating experiments it has been established the anisotropic inertial properties of a rotating object are conferred on the space around the object. That is to say the space around a rotating object will have conferred upon it an inertial anisotropy. Let us ascribe this to the setting up of an od (odd) field through rotation of a real physical object. The purpose of the experiment to be described is the determination of one of the properties of an od field. The anisotropic inertia property.
    The Experiment: A good way to detect a field whose effect is a spatial inertial anisotropy is to use a time measurement based on an inertial property of space and compare it to a remote reference. With reference to figure ( 1 ) we have a situation where the timekeeping rate of an Accutron tuning fork regulated wrist watch is compared to that of an ordinary electric clock with a synchronous sweep second hand.

The Accutron timepiece is specified to be accurate to one minute a month. Examination of the relative time drift of the Accutron - electric clock combination shows a cumulative drift of .25 second Accutron ahead for 4 hours of steady state operation. This is within the specification of the watch.

With the flywheel spinning at 7600 r.p.m. and run steadily for 1000 seconds (17 minutes), the Accutron loses .9 second relative to the electric clock.
    Much experimentation has shown that the effect is greatest with the position of the tuning fork as shown. Magnetic effects from leakage fields from the gyro drive motors are almost entirely absent; any remaining leakage is removed by co-netic magnetic shielding. The Accutron is also in a "non-magnetic" envelope.
    The purpose of the experiment is a simple demonstration of one of the effects of the od field of a rotating object. The demonstration may easily be repeated using any one of a variety of rotating objects, motor flywheels, old gyrocompasses, etc. The rotating mass of the flywheels used in these experiments is 29 1/2 pounds. The rotational speed of 7600 r.p.m. is easily accessible. The effect is roughly proportional to the radius and mass of the rotating object and to the square of the rotational speed.
    Finer measurements can be made using an external electrically powered tuning fork oscillator and an electronic frequency counter. In this case the inertial anisotropy of the od field of a rotating object can be much more quickly and precisely measured. Field strength lines can be plotted along contours of constant frequency shift for the two orientation conditions of fork vibration direction parallel to, and perpendicular to, the axis of rotation of the test object.
    Conclusions and Observations: The proper conclusions and evaluations of the above experiment will affect present conceptions of Cosmology. Before this can happen, simple tests must be performed to show the existence of a new phenomenon. It is hoped the apparatus for the performance of these tests is widely enough available to lead to quick verification.

Bruce DePalma

1) Eric Laithwaite, John S. Wolfe, Edward Delvers, Bruce dePalma

Appendix: Axial moment of inertia measurements of constrained gyroscopes, pendulum experiments demonstrating anisotropic inertia of a rotating body. (available from Bruce dePalma)

* Tewari has investigated the co-rotating Faraday homopolar motor. He calls it the Space Power Motor or SPM. The increased torque available when rotating is mitigated by a "slippage" which increases with rotational speed. Over a certain speed range the product of the two effects can result in a superior machine.
    * Appendix 1 - "Simple Experimental Test for the Inertial Field of a Rotating Real Mechanical Object"
    Published as: "The Tuning Fork Experiment" in: "Is God Supernatural"
    R. L. Dione, Bantam Book Pbl. Co., 1976

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My model in The Quantum Key predicts the Accutron results perfectly, but to each his own! lol

Anyway, it's highly recommended to put some strapping tape around those magnets. Even with super glue, they have been
    known to fly off. Please see this: How to Build a Bedini SG Energizer - YouTube at 1:33:27
    Attached Files
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Yes I agree , there probably are gravitational and time changes, which are to small to detect and too weak to effect a wrist watch.

Odd that you mentioned Bruce DePalma, since what really motivated me to pursue this matter of relative motion was a paragraph from Tom Valone's book, THE HOMOPOLAR HANDBOOK. Where he generally quotes Panofsky and Phillips stating that, "unipolar induction is fundamentally a relativistic effect".

In that book Tom Valone , also references his lab experiment with a homopolar generator. Tom states, " the peculiarity is that one can be generating voltage, current and power in the laboratory frame of referenced but the meter on the rotating disk will register zero volts!" . In that experiment , Tom actually measured the voltage on a rotating Faraday copper disk (from its frame of reference) using a mini LED volt meter he designed and discovered that the voltage was zero.

Comment

Working...
      X