2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Build a Bedini SG by Peter Lindemann

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's a new video of a short test just showing the Bedini SG Energizer running.

Bedini SG - pushing output battery to 15.67v - YouTube

Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by powermanch View Post
    Aaron,

I have pushed a 26ah SLA battery higher then 16.15volts, now I wounder if it damaged it, you see I am experminting with a used battery first,
    I am now working with a storage scope, it shows a guy the real story, it shows the graphing, and that tells a lot, Thanks to (Battery Secrets by Peter Lindemann)
    Learning, Learning,

By the way I have interested in replacing mine circuit board with a Bedini SG 7 Transistor Expirmenter kit as soon as they show at teslagenx.
    Well, from the Battery Secrets presentation that references the Battery Bible, each cell actually needs 2.6 volts so 6 cells = 15.6 volts max.

John Bedini did post that for these Walmart garden batteries around 11-14ah range that he doesn't push them over 15.2 or 15.3.

For your 26ah battery, no matter what, I probably wouldn't go over 15.6 v for sure, but might be safer to keep it to 15.2 or 15.3 range as well.

If you overcharge those SLA's, you can boil them dry and permanently damage them unlike the liquid lead acids where you can at least add more water.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Aaron,

If I can push a 26ah sla battery that high, does that tell you mine sg energizer is in top performance?
    If you take a close look at the gragh, you will notice that it was on that battery too long, because the voltage
    is droping, I think it's a great experience gragh to see wath is happening inside the battery.

Thanks for your Video, Its helping out!!!

John

SG charge graph.jpg

Hi peter great video just a couple of questions I noticed with the board that you put together did not have neon bulbs to protect transistors ?second is if I used a thicker gauged wire for the seven strands would that change thing a lot ?
    Regards
    John Coroneo