Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you interested in from TeslagenX

Hello Forum!!

We at TelsagenX wanted to thank everyone for your support!! we are in the process of designing and providing more circuit boards and kits for you to experiment with. there are several directions we can take but we wanted first to ask forum members what they are interested in.

please post your request here, it will give us a good idea what to focus on. please include hardware and circuits.

We are truly interested if anyone wants the following things:

plexi rotor for the 10 coil in scalar north ceramic configuration, assembled and balanced with or without hubs and axle. if you have a 10 coil you can send your hubs and axle to us and we can assemble

new rotor with samarium colbalt magnets for the old 3 pole Kit

8 circuit SG master board- this will work perfect for the bike wheel JB designed his board has space for 9 circuits

4 circuit slave board for multi coil machines

If you would like to be on our mailing list please send an email to service @teslagenx.com

Please continue to support this forum also by being a paid member and purchasing the SG books and Peter's lectures.

You guys and Gals are the best, keep up the experimenting, share your work so we can benefit the world.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Definitely interested in the 8 circuit master board.

I still have the old 3PM kit sitting on the shelf...would be cool to have it running I guess with the new rotor, but only if I can find some practical use for it in the long run.

Bike wheels with magnets attached would be a nice product to offer. It's been a challenge for me to find a bike wheel with a good free spin time, and measuring out the spacing of the magnets was very hard to make exact...and I'm sure it's not exact enough to satisfy a multi-coil machine.

Comment

I would be interested in THE "highly modified" pre-assembled and tested Bedini Cole switch.
      Only the switch - put it in black resin.

Allow the resistances to be changed or give a range of coils to hook up.
      We hook up our own hall, reed, opto or otherwise to trigger the switch.

Patrick

Comment

I was just looking at that new kit I made today and thinking how nice a matching slave board out be ;-) .

I would also be interested in the 3 pole replacement rotor. I have what I guess we could call 2nd gen of those. It is the molded plastic version. Would the new rotor have 3 or 6 magnets? I modified my original to hold 6 but it was a Frankenstein looking mess to do it.

Comment

Someone is doing this already so might not be the best idea but at some point (now that my function generator quit and didn't do PWM) I'd like to pick up this or something like it. A signal generator that can handle decent power has a decent frequency range and has pulse width modulation. Here are the specs on the one I was looking at.
          Power Pulse Modulator - Pulse Width Modulation control circuit for high voltage or ignition coils, actually a bit more than I would probably need but it strikes me as a useful product, you can also note that it is sold out.

Would be nice not to have to be shipped from another continent and to pull for the "home team" (i.e. forum members) as it were.
          Last edited by ZPDM; 04-19-2013, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Hi Tom , and all,

I would be interested in a Bedini SG 7 Transistor Experimenter kit (everthing matched) to replace mine circuit
            so I can learn from this setup, before I try to build something bigger.
            The time I built this, Of course, from the beginners sg manual, there was nothing telling me to match parts,
            so now I would like to try your matched kit!!
            Thank you all for your info!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG204.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	45487

John

Comment

COMPARATOR!!!! I know its not on the list but I just had to throw that in.

I think a 6 pole rotor for the old 3 pole kit that was set up for superpole configuration would ROCK! I did that with rectangular SmCo magnets and it was great fun to experiment with! However, it was all fun and games until a magnet separated and vaporized a coil. Good thing nothing else was in the way! The old superglue just couldn't hack it. Here's a couple of pics of the rotor:

Name:	superpole! 004.jpg
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	45488

Name:	superpole! 003.jpg
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	45489

The 8 circuit board sounds like a winner too!!

Thanks y'all !!

-Woody
              "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

I'm with Woody,
                Comparitor!
                But please make available a small and large versions. Small for single 8 strand, large for 10 coilers.

James
                Last edited by James Milner; 04-20-2013, 05:13 AM. Reason: Adding of various sizes

Comment

Originally posted by James Milner View Post
                  I'm with Woody,
                  Comparitor!
                  But please make available a small and large versions. Small for single 8 strand, large for 10 coilers.

James
                  @james
                  the small comparator will be the first one available..... for sure!

@woody

there are a couple of problems with the 3 pole kit per JB, #1 is the core is too small in the coil, 2 not enough wire can be added of the right gauge, and 3 wrong magnets. the rotor is the easiest to solve so that will be first.

Tom C

Comment

Hi all,

I am also interested in a Optimum Discharge Circuit shown on page 46,47 in the intermediate book built by John Bedini ,

John

Comment

Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
                      I was just looking at that new kit I made today and thinking how nice a matching slave board out be ;-) .

I would also be interested in the 3 pole replacement rotor. I have what I guess we could call 2nd gen of those. It is the molded plastic version. Would the new rotor have 3 or 6 magnets? I modified my original to hold 6 but it was a Frankenstein looking mess to do it.
                      6 magnets
                      Tom C

Comment

Tom,

Please consider a Bedini Window motor kit as one of your products. Thx,

Paul

Comment

Hi all,

I am also interested in a Optimum Discharge Circuit shown on page 46,47 in the intermediate book built by John Bedini !!!

i am building the circuit with arduino instead of 555,
                          all parts came today.. BD243C,TS7812,IRFP260..
                          BUT would be great to get a ready build brick for plug in the system.

tested cap discharge options:
                          spring buttons (metal leg with roller that gets pushed down an pushes a button that gets backposition by a spring) tested..
                          failed because of latching after a while
                          relays tested.. failed because of latching after a while
                          now i build that MOSFET thing..

Comment

I would be interested in the plexi rotor for my Renaissance 10 coil kit.

and the Cap Pulser.

Monty
                            Last edited by Monty; 05-11-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                              I would be interested in the plexi rotor for my Renaissance 10 coil kit.

and the Cap Pulser.

Monty
                              We have 10 coil plexi rotors available.... they are set up for scalar north ceramics, 3/4 inch width 7/8 depth. you get the rotor drilled for the 10 coil hubs and axle and 40 gauss matched scalar north magnets. you will have to modify your 10 coil by either removing the "U" braces or notching them to allow the magnet to pass. 375 with magnets 325 without. if anyone wants one send an email to sales@ teslagenx.com

Tom C

Comment

Working...
                              X