No announcement yet.

What are you interested in from TeslagenX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be interested in a complete 30 coiler fully tested and ready to run from the box.
    I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

the polycarbonate kits are not available any longer. I can manufacture one from scratch if you really want one. there is probably 100-150 hrs of assembly labor plus 4 to 6 grand in components and fabrication. do you have a way to power it, and do you have battery banks that can handle it? this really is not a small request or task....
      Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Just like to say thankx to Tom C and John K "Teslagenx" for their help with parts and kit i purchaced,

For anyone who is new to circuts like myself i recomend the circut board kit from Teslagenx...,
        the instructions are thorough and easy to follow everything is packaged seperatley and labelled ....cheers

Comment

Thank Patrikas,

I'm just putting the final touches on an instructional video for the TeslagenX SG8 kit. Should be up by the end of the Easter break.

John K.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing that John K. , Thanks.

al

Comment

Great John,

im sure im gunna need it when it comes to hooking up all the coil wires & front and back ends....cheers

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                Thank Patrikas,

I'm just putting the final touches on an instructional video for the TeslagenX SG8 kit. Should be up by the end of the Easter break.

John K.
                G,day John,
                ive looked for that vid over the past week did i miss it somewhere ? thanks

Comment

Hi Partikas, sorry I haven't finished it yet.

John K.

Comment

Hi John,
                    Pins and needles now...
                    Also, I can't find the post. You mentioned a while back you were coming up with a nice/good(?) some kind of method to measure the output on the SSG. I'm assuming you got too busy or it did not pan out. I'm very interested in this as well as your new up and coming vid as I am also working on an 8filer.
                    Best Regards,
                    Patrick A.

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                    Hi Partikas, sorry I haven't finished it yet.

John K.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'd love to see a kit for the Scalar Wave Detector as shown in EFTV Ch11! If not an assembled unit, then certainly a kit would be nice! Heck I'd even settle for purchasing a set of assembly instructions and I fabricate it myself...

Best regards to all,

Luther

Comment

http://www.cheniere.org/books/ferdelance/s33.htm

Comment

Im curious about a device that was mentioned in the dvd series and a graphic would come up showing a cabinet in the downstairs part of the house with 5-6 wheels of bedini multicoils ? im guessing but it was in a cupboard and it powered the house, all assembled, and im an electrician so i could do the necessary changes to the house switchboard to just run this off grid machine to run 63 amp 240v, im curious how much would the device be, knowing that in australia, ergon would just love that, an off grid house right in the centre of town, unfortunately we've had a few good blackouts and the small bedini devices and solar doesnt cut the demands long term, my partner and i were looking at solar deals hydrid systems but bedini is the best and would just be plain awesome, i have a 6x9 shed thats already for applying an alternate power system into the house without too much, pictures of current systems in place, in response to bedini asking about people out there with big systems and havent talked, the double benches are the same 2 benches just moved from my old shed to my new shed just that it is a clearer pic of the 240v 63amp Eaton ups/inverter 396v battery input, so if there was a linear amp reg to operate, solar solidstate or solar tracker 7? lol to 396v bank id be all over it, today i just bought the 160amp/24v solar tracker 5 from teslachargers.com so i'll use double pole breakers in a 32pole swichboard to change the 396v to 24v for now for charging then isolate the tracker 5 to run the the eaton ups, batteries are only old railway level crossing recovered gels 4v225ah or 6v130ah to make 4x 96v banks and i use 4x solidstate 24v radiant chargers solar powered with 9x 24v panels, thanks to bedini and his tech ive had the batteries for 16 years and they out perform anything ive seen, i have an excel program my partner and i worked on for weeks, sorry if the pdf is over a few pages but i didnt see an excel files was allowed to show the proper file but there's proof these devices are awesome whether homemade or bought. i live in rockhampton australia, i get a kick out of it when the power does go out and the neighbors are looking as if i stole the power off them when there is no noise of a generator going but i have all the lights on still and they come a knocking on my door to ask why the power is out lol i hard sell bedini chargers they want to see the shed and want me to throw over an extension lead etc the house uses 7w led cool white lighting and total lighting is under 500w all up flood lights are 50w led's 2x i have a 1500 w ups battery start inverter 96v input to run the shed and going to upgrade the solar to 18x 24v instead of 9x but ill wait to read the manual on panel voltage for 24v solar tracker first and/make a regulator to drop the panel voltage a bit
                          Attached Files

Comment

i have also posted already today a picture of the radiant solidstate 6x transistor chargers with the 10k and 20k ohm resistors i use the gold 50w 50 ohm and 100ohm resistors within the trigger resistance to charge different battery voltage and amp hour banks ive just made a few weeks ago after buying a few bedini dvds, and because of the australia recession coming, im keen to start a battery rejuvination centre here in rocky because my current job is looking to become unstable this year with already talks of cutbacks and job losses wage cuts etc, so im getting in early to buy a few things now and if i have to consolidate later at least i have the equipment to run the house cheaply and cutting costs where i can, i saw the phone tower batteries today here on the forum and fell in love at first sight, lol sadly there isnt 396v bank of them but id be in my element (which is leo and ether) having a torch looking thru them as they charge bedini style and cold boil but id be getting a heart attack at the freight and insurance costs to get them to australia i did own large 2v cells as tall as to my waist and im 6ft at a guess they were 750ah but when i moved the 2 ton of batteries had to be sold instead of cost of moving them to here, also old and recovered from out west in emerald as a backup system at no cost and i poured a bit of water into the gel and brought them half way back before we left gladstone, the sale of the batteries basically paid for the moving costs and only now just getting back from a cyclone and divorce im starting back up again, the ex not knowing what the devices were in the old shed allowed my small kids to play / wreck the machines i had.

so ps. if you have a video of the charging of the phone tower batteries and closeups while their charging and scopeshots or load testing graphs, cold boiling etc it would be awesome, i was told by my now ex that staring into the excide batteries like i was, was just like watching grass grow but little did she know what i was doing to the batteries so i was excited to sit there and watch the "grass grow" over night the plates went from a rusty brown red colour to a silver and black there was a cloudy sub-powder on the bottom and the following day after that the whole lot of clear again and the power was back in the battery, awesome, using my excel program allows me to see the quick changes to the battery without trying to remember them and it gives proof to my work mates how good this really is.

Just a mention here, Aurizon is an australian railway and just in my area we have about 30 level crossings with battery backup systems in them, ive talked to our engineers about adding the bedini style charging systems in which to them they'd save in half the battery costs straight up estimate of $2000 in batteries per site, oh and if 'someone is watching this' its not ringfenced information lol its more guessing estimation etc etc and then an added bonus cost saving of not replacing them every 5 years but have the system in place for more then 25 years with the same batteries and showed my proof that batteries can stay new for their 25 year cycles instead of changing gels every 5 years religiously. id given the engineer proof that i had an old recovered battery set from 1999 and that the batteries were still outperforming anything they had running. i was also showing the trojan t-105 6v 225ah batteries which would be a 4x incease in capacity, one type and just add more for 12v, 18v, 24v systems around the place and a bedini charger that would prolong the battery duration, showing a chart of my own testing on the trojan t-105 that it was obviously had sat in the shop for 4 months and couldnt run a c20 load for more than 10 mins on 1st test but after 12 charge cycles i had them in a bank of my house and ran an a/c for 12 hours off them and show the load wattage / capacity from them which out performed the battery specs from new to start with, oh and because im not an engineer and only a lowly electrician what would i know about batteries and i could be making up all the figures to make a sale which i have stock or shares in, no sadly just looking to save costs for my company that wants to cut numbers in jobs instead of finding better ways to run things at lower costs without cuts, so if any of you bedini charger shops want to have a go at trying to convince my company on a awesome way to charge batteries theres one for you, all of queensland has a lot of level crossings and alot of battery backup systems that go to the tip every 5 years, enormous costs and it might just save my job in the run of things
                            Attached Files

Comment

@Tom: That schematic at Chenier is not a buildable schematic?

@Pjreed01: Awesome setup! Thanks for sharing.
                              Last edited by LutherG; 04-23-2016, 08:14 AM.

Comment

you can find the scalar wave detector schematic on the Cjeka files PDF disc that you order here.
                                http://www.teslagenx.com/dvds/eftv_2...?category=dvds
                                Tom C

Comment

Working...
                                X