What are you interested in from TeslagenX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pjReed01!

love your work, keep it up. your monopole would work even better it you got the rods flush with the surface of the coil face that is against the rotor. you want the magnet flux to cut deeper or completely thru the coil. the magnet feeds the dipole into the bloch wall. your trigger current will go up and you will have better adjustability. the coil will also work better if you litzed (twisted) your wire together.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      pjReed01!

love your work, keep it up. your monopole would work even better it you got the rods flush with the surface of the coil face that is against the rotor. you want the magnet flux to cut deeper or completely thru the coil. the magnet feeds the dipole into the bloch wall. your trigger current will go up and you will have better adjustability. the coil will also work better if you litzed (twisted) your wire together.

Tom C
      Hi Tom C ,
      I just loved your Statement "The Magnet Feeds the dipole into the bloch wall" this is the food for thought for many to ponder about what exactly
      it means to pump Energy from here.. is this not where a MAGNET and a BATTERY is one and the same...???????
      Best Regards,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

i was scratching the internet this afternoon and i found mention of a battery swapper from one of the conferences i saw a photo of a clear box and possibly alot of electronics, where did it go and can it be bought back or circuits for so i can make it to suit my case i love the idea, id be wanting it to swap in and out a 96v bank while running my 400v invertor, so i can split the 96v into 4x 24v then solar charge the bank fast then place it back into the 400v bank again and take another 1x 96v bank out split it into 4x 24v banks and charge and then place it back, i manually do this now, im certain it didnt do all of what i want it to do, but sounded closer to where i want to be

Comment

Hi pj, the battery swapper you saw was designed and built by "Bits N Bytes" (a user on Energetic Forum) a few years ago and demonstrated at one of the Energy Conferences. It was designed to suit a solar setup where it would effectively swap batteries from a load to charge position and vice versa.
          Basically it was a PIC based device that sensed battery voltages and then operated sets of relays which were connected to the batteries and the solar input.

Not sure where Bits went to or whether the device is still available. I've worked with him and he's a very knowledgeable and nice guy.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
            Hi pj, the battery swapper you saw was designed and built by "Bits N Bytes" (a user on Energetic Forum) a few years ago and demonstrated at one of the Energy Conferences. It was designed to suit a solar setup where it would effectively swap batteries from a load to charge position and vice versa.
            Basically it was a PIC based device that sensed battery voltages and then operated sets of relays which were connected to the batteries and the solar input.

Not sure where Bits went to or whether the device is still available. I've worked with him and he's a very knowledgeable and nice guy.

John K.
            Great !! wonder where he went...sinister???:
            Rgds,
            Faraday88
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Is this what you are talking about?
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCon...hx2SohFtO6-Oyw

Comment

Bipolar commutator circuit.

Comment

Working...