Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could be Brazil the starter of the Energetic Revolutoin ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be Brazil the starter of the Energetic Revolutoin ?

English is not my mother language, so please bare with me.

My first messages at this forum were not very good because i was very happy just to be able to make the wheel spin... With no concern, yet, about Free Energy.

I have been doing practical research about the SSG about six weeks. But i do not really have the skills or instruments for that. Anyhow it was made:

Bedini_SG_blog

Why i am telling this here ?

Last year i was the manager of about US$125.000 to organize a IT event ( fisl13 - Software Livre Brasil) and for that i had access to important people of the technology context in our government...

This year again i will have this opportunity, but now there will be a Bedini system to be seen by the "authorities".

I am not in this for fun or profit, i am doing this to help kick start more awareness here in Brazil about Free Energy...
    We already have a descendant of Telsa, doing those special coils:

NIKOLA TESLA INSTITUTE - BRASÍLIA - BRAZIL

So, if i could show just a little bit of real free energy at this system here to the big players that will attend the event this has potential to blow up the lead and inaugurate the Energetic Revolution inside out government !!

All this is to ask you wizards here some help to be able to demonstrate a SSG doing radiant energy...

This is a sincere effort to help to get a better world to my sons.

Hi!
    what you need is a motor kit, which is currently selling by Bedini company r-charge
    This is more simple , because this kit has anything what you need!
    2 things which always you should check, take always new battery's, for this large system i would advise 45 amp/h lead acid battery.
    Tuning , take oscilloscope and tune your system so that you get following:
    "h" like impulses which should be more then 3, the spinning of wheel can be very fast but its no real necessary , adjust resistance so you get more impulses and your primary input as small as possible. Then "cycle" batteries, charge and discharge C20 load, it can take month's before you get an actual result, it depends from condition of battery plates.
    Then next, do you presentation as following charge battery with mentioned motor, than power off Bedini motor and connect inverter (12volt to 230volt) to the charged battery. To the inverter connect some high powered lamps, i mean so that people clearly see , that you got more energy as it should be.
    I wish you luck and success on your endeavor!

Comment

R-charge is not a Bedini company and is no longer selling these kits.

John K.

Comment

John_Koorn,
        this is strange, i look at webpage of R-charge where you can see a list of items which are open for sale.
        Anyway , ttsoares find someone in Brazil who actually build and tested the larger SG machine.
        By Bedini company i mean ofcourse that they are selling Bedini based technology devices, i'm sorry if you understand it otherwise.
        Last edited by BEDINSSGUKRAINE; 04-19-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

BEDINSSGUKRAINE: Thanks for the advice... But i do not have this kind of money for that r-charge kit (On sale: $1,000.00) !!

Besides, we have a large open source robotics group and they must be able to build and understand bedini systems before we could receive resources to purchase that kind of products...

I was hoping to get more support from this forum to improve my system as this has the potential to infiltrate the subject at high levels of our government and then bring the bedini technology form the underground of "garage researchers"...

Anyhow i will maintain a kind of log at the site Bedini_Logs and there is new info there.

Comment

Originally posted by ttsoares View Post
            BEDINSSGUKRAINE: Thanks for the advice... But i do not have this kind of money for that r-charge kit (On sale: $1,000.00) !!

Besides, we have a large open source robotics group and they must be able to build and understand bedini systems before we could receive resources to purchase that kind of products...

I was hoping to get more support from this forum to improve my system as this has the potential to infiltrate the subject at high levels of our government and then bring the bedini technology form the underground of "garage researchers"...

Anyhow i will maintain a kind of log at the site Bedini_Logs and there is new info there.

TTsoares,

you can build one for a couple of hundred bucks and the SG beginners book is only 27 dollars, it gives you all the info, answers most of the questions and if you build it like the book says it wil run the FIRST time.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
            X