quanta magnetics Q2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quanta magnetics Q2

Sorry if this is the wrong place... but has anyone bought a Q2 Kit from Quanta Magnetics, I have... and have few questions and never got any response from these people... I am wondering if it works at all...

Thanks.
    Last edited by TheStone16; 04-15-2013, 08:57 AM.

You just lost your money on an expensive scam.

I've seen those videos from that company and they're fraudulent.

One video he shows hooking up a battery, running the machine, removing the battery and it runs on caps.
    He is making it look like the caps just got charged up but they were obviously ALREADY charged up. He doesn't
    show the voltage of the caps before it starts running to show you they're already charged.

$3000 for that scam? I'd be writing the attorney general in his state to get your money back. He will be forced
    to respond.

What's the mailing address for the company?
    Last edited by John; 04-15-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStone16 View Post
      Sorry if this is the wrong place... but has anyone bought a Q2 Kit from Quanta Magnetics, I have... and have few questions and never got any response from these people... I am wondering if it works at all...

Thanks.
      Did they give you a shipping date?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
        Did they give you a shipping date?

Tom C
        Hi Tom,

I got the kit with me.

Oscar

Comment

Hi The Stone16,
          I am very interrested by the Q2, I have send several messages to Quanta Magnetic but they do not respond. You can try to joint Scorch in the OverUnity forum, he also bought Q2 kit, maybe he can help you.I was thinking order the Q2 kit, but with the no communication probleme, I think to make a replique if I can work with the instructions supplied with the kit. Could you share the documentation so that we know a little more about this machine.
          best regard, marc

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Lamouroux View Post
            Hi The Stone16,
            I am very interrested by the Q2, I have send several messages to Quanta Magnetic but they do not respond. You can try to joint Scorch in the OverUnity forum, he also bought Q2 kit, maybe he can help you.I was thinking order the Q2 kit, but with the no communication probleme, I think to make a replique if I can work with the instructions supplied with the kit. Could you share the documentation so that we know a little more about this machine.
            best regard, marc
            Hi There, thanks for your message, The kid has very good parts, but instructions are almost none, if you dont know what you are doing, I dont think you can put it together... beside the fact that after paying 3K, you have to buy 12 N52 magnets, about 1500 USD and the Capacitors, another 1000 USD, this kid is designed for the very few, that want t risk money, as it is very expensive and you dont know if it works as in the video...

For the Forum, they have 0 "Zero" support, that is why I am telling you you better know what you are doing, so you can make sense of the video on youtube and the 5 photos that come with the Kit....

About the documentation, I really don't think is right to give it away, but I can answer questions and stir you on the right way, but believe me, there is NOT much...

http://www.overunity.com/3842/muller.../#.UX63YYJNpsg here it very much the same device replicated, hope this helps

It have taken me several weeks going over and over the 5 pages, to understand many things that they do not tell you how, or the operation of the Q2. Which I will not know if I did it right till I do some test...

But because the lack of support and everything else, will make people share and share, they are not being smart...
            Last edited by TheStone16; 04-29-2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

thank for your answer TheStone16, after viewing the two videos several time, I have designed a wiring diagram which could be that of Q2. To mount the machine I think have no problem. I have yet to find information about coils ( motor and alternator ) to start a replica. Given the lack of support I prefer this solution.

Comment

Hi Marc,

The coils are simple coils, not bifilar, or anything, just simple
                Attached Files

Comment

Oscar,
                  Thank for the photo of the coil, I see you on a different forum, and you say you have no schematic with the kit.
                  The Q2 is two machines in one, the motor and the alternator.
                  For the motor all the magnets are on the same way, all north on the same side N/N/N/N/N/N.
                  for the atternator ....N/S/N/S/N/S.
                  What part of the schematic you don't understand ?

PS: Sorry for my enghish, I am french it is not to easy for me

Comment

Hello!! thanks for the message, I get the polarity of the magnets, and that it is a two part machine, Motor/Generator, but what I am having problems is with the motor, I cant get it to work. I guess I cant get the coils polarity with magnets correct...
                    He connects every two coils in parallel but in series at the same time, I made a schematic of it, I will posted next as I can only upload one photo file.

Besides I had to replace the main central bar, as it did not fit the magnet weel, plus, the screws one one side dont fit, I will have to find some...

Here is the schematic I made trying to make sense of what these people did... I wonder if it works at all... there it goes 5 K USD...

I am in Spain.

Thanks.
                    Attached Files

Comment

oscar, do you can upload your photo in better resolution , please , I can't read it

Comment

I am in martinique and my imternet connection is not on the top, If I can read your schematic I can check it and send to you my schematic with explications

Comment

Hi Mark, which photo you need with better resolution ?
                          Last edited by TheStone16; 05-01-2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Oscar, I send you an email.....you have it ?

Comment

Oscar, I email you , check your configuration. marc

Comment

Working...
                              X