quanta magnetics Q2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone interested... these are what I found :

1.- I found that after mounting all my coils and magnets for the motor part, did not worked... I was assuming that all the coils where wound in the same way, but found 3 of the coils wound with opposite force field, I had to turn the coils around to see if this will fix this, other wise, I will have to unwound each coil and make sure is wound the correct way.

2.- The only think I dont understand if you pay so much money for this kit, there is not instructions of any kind of how to assemble the coils with respect to magnets... and no support.

3.- I had to wait two months for the kid, there is no support, no one answer your questions, etc... just follow Scorth posting and you will get something similar or better.

4.- In the vide I have posted in YouTube, you can see that as I press the shaft, to simulate a load, the current goes way up, with tells me in this setup we are not able to get rid of Lenz... as opposed to bedini motors, as you simulate a load, current goes down, because there is no Lenz effect here.

Q2 Quanta Magnetics Findings.... - YouTube

5.- I wonder if some one can explain this, on why does it happen with the Quanta Magnetics Q2 motor.

6.- There other thing I notice is that does not have torque... using 12 coils with 30 volts... I can stop the bar easy without any problem... as opposed with Bedini SSG, using 6 coils with the small SSG r-charge kit, there is no way to stop the shaft... I wonder why too.

Conclusion : no support at all, there is not good documentation, no schematics, and Lenz law everywhere, plus no torque... sad but looks like it is a waste of money....
    Last edited by TheStone16; 05-04-2013, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      Did they give you a shipping date?

Tom C
      For anyone interested... these are what I found :

1.- I found that after mounting all my coils and magnets for the motor part, did not worked... I was assuming that all the coils where wound in the same way, but found 3 of the coils wound with opposite force field, I had to turn the coils around to see if this will fix this, other wise, I will have to unwound each coil and make sure is wound the correct way.

2.- The only think I dont understand if you pay so much money for this kit, there is not instructions of any kind of how to assemble the coils with respect to magnets... and no support.

3.- I had to wait two months for the kid, there is no support, no one answer your questions, etc... just follow Scorth posting and you will get something similar or better.

4.- In the vide I have posted in YouTube, you can see that as I press the shaft, to simulate a load, the current goes way up, with tells me in this setup we are not able to get rid of Lenz... as opposed to bedini motors, as you simulate a load, current goes down, because there is no Lenz effect here.

Q2 Quanta Magnetics Findings.... - YouTube

5.- I wonder if some one can explain this, on why does it happen with the Quanta Magnetics Q2 motor.

6.- There other thing I notice is that does not have torque... using 12 coils with 30 volts... I can stop the bar easy without any problem... as opposed with Bedini SSG, using 6 coils with the small SSG r-charge kit, there is no way to stop the shaft... I wonder why too.

Conclusion : no support at all, there is not good documentation, no schematics, and Lenz law everywhere, plus no torque... sad but looks like it is a waste of money....

Comment

Hello.
        Quanta Magnetics offer now assembly manuals (http://www.quantamagneticstore.com/q...uals-only.html). Maybe you can ask them via youtube to give the pdf to you. When I contacted them via youtube they sent me an answer.

Comment

There appears to be no company with precisely that name registered in the US, but it could be one of those listed below, I suppose:
          http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-ed...ion=getcompany

Quanta could be a marketing product name, of course, but the lack of anything useful in the "contact us" box of their site does not auger well.

Does anyone know how their products work?

Comment

Wiring diagram?

Comment

In their terms & conditions,
              http://www.quantamagneticstore.com/t...onditions.html

They say the following:
              "Quanta Magnetics SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ... "

But I would bet that this is in violation of US trading laws. They can't just type that in; it is ridiculous. It might pay you to get a solicitor to send them a registered mail letter saying that you reject the goods as unfit for the purpose for which they were sold and ask for a full refund + costs.

And then build the Ron Pugh device in Patrick's Chapter 6.
              Last edited by wrtner; 05-10-2016, 07:51 AM.

Comment

quanta magnetics Q2 web site

Originally posted by TheStone16 View Post
                Sorry if this is the wrong place... but has anyone bought a Q2 Kit from Quanta Magnetics, I have... and have few questions and never got any response from these people... I am wondering if it works at all...

Thanks.
                After reading the reply I returned to thier Web page, no address, no phone number and no email address. Im not accusing them of anything but when I woke up 2 plus 2 equaled 4. I wish what they had was real but I dont see it.

Comment

Working...
                X