Someone on youtube is using your videos to solicit sales of bogus materials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone on youtube is using your videos to solicit sales of bogus materials

I've attached a link below. I registered for this forum to solely to contact you directly to let you know that someone is using your likeness and videos (that you apparently produced or participated in) to promote a bogus website selling johnson engine plans and instructional videos. The videos they are selling are taken from youtube and have less educational value than anything else on youtube. Much of the documentation that is provided in the purchased "kit" is also useless or copied from other publications. Your name appears at the beginning of the video which is why I am contacting you directly. I initially thought that you were promoting their product, but quickly realized that this is a scam. I just thought you should know.

Make a Howard Johnson Engine to Generate Your Own Free Magnet Energy - DIY Fast, Easy and Cheap - YouTube

I sent the link to John. Thank you.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
    X