Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website for sales of Bedini related literature

Reason for editing: Uninformed content
    Last edited by Branch Gordon; 04-11-2013, 12:25 PM. Reason: Uninformed content

-Criticisms removed by me- With apologies extended.

-Woody
    Last edited by Woody; 04-09-2013, 07:19 PM.
    "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Seeing that I'm the one with access to the stats of what is keeping people or driving people away, that means I'm the only one with a qualified opinion of what actually works.

And seeing that my websites break records and I use the same sales templates for each digital product, that ought to tell you something.

So since you want to claim that these sites are "corny" while being completely ignorant of what the facts are, keep your uninformed opinions to yourself. I don't appreciate your insults or your mouth. You should think about whose website you're on before you start insulting people.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Please accept my humble apologies Aaron. I have nothing but the highest regard for your work and what you are doing here. I do appreciate everything you guys are doing!!

Thanks,

-Woody
        "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
          I have to ask...why are the books and PDF's advertised on such a cheesy website? I have seen many "spam" related websites with the exact same design...it's very "infomercial". The teslagenx site isn't like that...it's legit, and not a corny attempt at a sale.

Am I the only one who has noticed this, or has this opinion?

Please note that I don't find the subject matter to be "spam" or not legit. The presentation though I would think would drive people away less familiar with the research.

Branch
          Very interesting why you would choose to insult the very people who have made it possible for the first time ever for the average person to understand this information this easily. Here's an opinion - you must be an idiot.

I joined this forum months ago and unfortunately I felt this had to be my first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Branch Gordon
            Wow...I did not expect that response. I can see you have taken my remarks very personally.

I don't want to argue...what prompted my comments is simply that everyone that I have shown the website to has made the same remark to me...instantly. "That's a hoax!" or "Those are spam websites dude!" Then I try and convince them otherwise. This is based simply on the first impression of the website.

I have no wish to insult you, and possibly my remarks were a bit too aggressive? I have encountered this issue with people I am spreading the word to way too much NOT to bring it up. I think it's good for you to keep an open mind about something that two people have spoken up about, who also have many friends who share the same opinion.

Not trying to make enemies here man. Just making you aware of an issue.

And no, I'm not an idiot, and my friends are not idiots.

Take it personally? You come into MY forum, insult MY work on MY websites, what do you expect? How you can post an insult like this right here on my forum and have "no wish to insult" makes absolutely no sense.

First of all, some of MY websites selling energy products were online WAY BEFORE any of the BS hojo, tesla secrets, etc... scam websites were ever online so please get it straight - THEY are copying our format - not the other way around. And for a few more facts - the Teslagenx website is a BROCHURE style website just like my website Tesla Chargers | World's Most Efficient, Effective & Advanced Battery Chargers. Do you have any idea why these style BROCHURE style website are almost never used to sell digital downloadable books? Because they do NOT communicate a message, period. And I'm not going to get into the trade secret methods of why the sales page format works best. Brochure pages are only good for placing links that in turn redirect people to a SALES LETTER style page, which then in turn actually communicate a message. It's not like I'm going to post a sample audio reading or music file on a brochure page that someone can just listen to - this isn't entertainment, it is a DIY book. In my opinion, you and your friends do not equal a qualified opinion but TENS OF THOUSANDS of my subscribers all over the world IS more than a qualified opinion. Actually, it seems like you were completely fine with these pages until your friends convinced you otherwise. If you're going to be a big music star, I'm sure you know that you cannot give in to any negative opinions from those around you because that is one of the primary causes of people's failures across all fields - OPO - other people's opinions.
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Branch Gordon
              We're just gonna have to agree to disagree here I guess. You've made an awful lot of assumptions regarding my level of experience. You are communicating with a U.S. Navy vet who has over a decade of experience in the IT field, numerous IT certifications, and has developed many websites. I understand very well what sells on a website and what doesn't. I'm earning a living strictly from live musical performances, and I'm able to do so due to a strong understanding of marketing and social media.

The only reason why I purchased the e-book was because I had been working in the Yahoo forums previously, and then these forums, and came to my own conclusions about the legitimacy of this research. Had I come across bedinisg.com first however, I would've been very wary to continue my journey.

There are a MOUNTAIN of websites and videos out on the internet stating that this research is a hoax. That is not an easy thing to overcome. While I'm sure your website generates money as it's designed to, the point I'm trying to make here is that maybe that shouldn't be the focus. Maybe the focus should be on creating a professional online presence that MORE people can take seriously. I'm not talking about people already familiar with free energy or John Bedini. I'm talking about people who are very wary of being sold something or being scammed. And it doesn't take a person long surfing that Internet to find a ton of scammy websites. Whether yours was the first with that design or not, it doesn't matter.

Earlier this evening I posted a link to bedinisg.com on my facebook, asking people to comment on the site. I have attached the responses so far. These people have NO IDEA who you are, or who John Bedini is. These are potential surfers of your site who have been immediately turned off. Asking end users to research website design history and marketing techniques before drawing a conclusion is not appropriate. That's not their responsibility.

I apologize that my original comments came off as rude. Admittedly they were brash, and could've been worded better.

I stand by my opinion however. This is a forum (A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged). We have definitely exchanged our views, haha. I would like to bring this to a more civil tone.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1781[/ATTACH]
              This is where IT people get confused and you're clearly confused. Web developers usually think they know online marketing, but they do not. It is two totally different fields. There are countless web development companies who can make nice looking pages but that is not what makes sales. I know countless IT people who make websites that are way better looking than mine, but they can't compete with my websites. Being a Navy Vet doesn't add any more marketing experience to your IT experience than anyone else - bringing up the Navy is a non-sequitur. You're making a false argument that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Anyone can "earn a living" with social media like you're doing but it is another thing to put hundreds of thousands of dollars into affiliates pockets and I'm happy to be able to help so many people earn money with my system. You're completely blind if you think it is about money. I can see you are a weasel and a manipulator of my words. The SALES translates to numbers of people that have this information now and inferring anything else makes you a low life. All the top online affiliate marketers and publishers using the old school methods beat the crap out of everyone with the more modern website methods EVERY SINGLE TIME. That isn't even debatable.

Don't preach to me about making assumptions you hypocrite, while you're the one coming here insulting me with ASSUMPTIONS for the beginning. You ASSUME my sites are turning so many people away. You don't know what my analytics are and even if you did, you have no room to talk or criticize. Why? Because it's none of your fricking business. Unless someone is asking for your advice, you should keep it to yourself. You were in the Navy but never learned common courtesy? If that is the case, I would stop telling people you were in the Navy. My father is a 100% disabled US Vet and your logic, criticism, insults and mouth are not doing it justice. You pop off at the mouth like that then tell everyone you were in the Navy? That's a disgrace.

You really have no common sense. You insult me multiple times in your new post while apologizing about the last post? You're the walking dead. The lights are on but nobody's home.

You're a nut case if you think this forum is setup for discussion of something like this where you come in badmouthing my website. You ought to have enough common sense to private message me with any concerns about my website instead of publicly attacking my websites and you go over the deep end claiming this forum is for discussing things like this? Wake up!

Legit or Scam? And you post your friends comments to that as evidence to prove your point? You baited them and show this as evidence that you're right? Only an IDIOT would not see what you did. Don't bother responding, you're about to get booted. You had your chance from my last post and you don't want to listen to reason and want to persist with the insults and BS.
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hey Aaron-

I'm not going to argue here anymore. I will say that you are right in that I have made some assumptions regarding your marketing websites, and I am sincerely sorry. I don't have any experience with affiliate marketing, or the type of design you are describing/using. I'm honestly very surprised that it works as well as you say it does, but I'm going to take your word for it.

I am admittedly very stubborn and don't like backing down from a confrontation...to a fault. There have been multiple insults hurled back and forth here. I don't have a bad opinion of you, and I think you all are doing great things.

I can see that my suggestions were unwarranted, uninformed, and definitely unwelcome.

I have no desire to make enemies here. I obviously have made one with you...hopefully this apology will help...

I would've PM'd you earlier, but your Inbox is completely full.

Branch

Comment

Working...
                X