Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini-Lindemann 2012 Science & Technology Conference

This conference was an amazing success!

Videos of some of the lectures will be available soon.
    The first one is scheduled for release on July 24th, 2012.
    JOIN THE ENERGY TIMES MAILING LIST HERE: ENERGY TIMES
    Look at what a few attendees had to say about this conference...

"Hello John B, Peter, Aaron,Chuck and John II...ha...ha... Just sending my sincere thanks for the conference. The conference was really inspiring to me. I was especially pleased to get a chance to talk to John B. I wasn't really expecting that. I came away kicking myself for not trying harder to get to talk to him more. I have a few questions that would help clarify some things. For example what is the specific geometry of the window motor such that impedance is not too high or even what relationship does the number of turns or length of wire have to the power of the mags. Anyway, it was really great hearing Paul Babcock and Also David. It occurs to me that rather than even having to "use" power to saturate the core one might use an amped up Leedskalnin PMM to maintain the saturation for free etc. Don't know it that's possible. Anyway I was really inspired and would love to be on the mailing list for anything like it in the future." - Bob G. (Shale)

"I really liked the conference and plan to attend next year. What impressed me most was the accessibility of the speakers. All of you spent so much answering questions. That really set the tone of the meeting." - Mark

"The conference was not only outstanding but inspirational. These kind of events are a must if our world is to move forward with new discoveries. It is my sincere hope that the conference becomes an annual event." - Marty Frantz

"Yes I made it from Northern Canada again, this was a wonderful conference as were the others. This was a special one,and having it at the Eagles with its relaxed setting made for a great weekend, the one on one time available to all was wonderful. The extra time and being able to share a few pints right on site allowed us to make friends, not just casual participants in a ordinary conference. Having Ron doing groove mods outside the door was perfect, His poetry at our table the last evening was stunning , a" very talented" man I must say. A special thanks to John Bedini for his extra 41 pages of drawings and explanations of how to build magnetic motors in his second edition of Free Energy Generation .I read it twice while waiting in airports on my way home, and for me it clears up much of the unknown about magnetism . Having purchased and experimented with various kits from previous conferences I was still in the dark about what was really happening. Thank you John for your foresight and generosity. I would highly recommend that anyone wanting to pursue building magnetic motors get a copy of John's book and read it till they understand it. The Crystal Battery building workshop was very good . I believe some of us would attend a few weekend specific topic workshops through out the year if it was possible. Being part of hands on building something is a very productive way of transferring knowledge. I hope 2013 will see conference number 4, if so, you can put my name down now as a certain attendee." - Ken Rombough

"Thank you for putting on this conference. I learned so much from this one event, amazing. I am especially interested in the super efficient motor technology." - Jerry

"Thank you for making such a dramatic improvement over last years conference. The information was clearer and much better presented. A much more professional and organized showing this year! I can appreciate only some of the slings, arrows and trials that have been endured, to reach this point. There is an ever growing community of people, prepared to stand up and defend what is true, right and correct. I'm sure that I speak for the majority, when I say, please remember to call on us, if help and support is ever required. Again, thank you for making this years conference so much improved." - Will

"This was my first such conference in 30 years, the last being a 1982 U.S. Psychotronics Conference in Boulder , Colorado. It was well run and well supported by your people. Even though I hated the venue, it was very supportive. Love the smokers, hate the smoke... The information presented was good. Do you think Aaron M.’s spark technology parallels Intelegentry’s Plasmic Transition Phase motor/plasma engine, the latest incarnation of the Papp motor? I wish he could have presented, or you could have had someone there from Intelegentry. I saw that motor represented on the slide show by Jeane Manning, but no time left to describe it to everyone... Most important to me, were the contacts I made at the conference. Houston is nowhere near as open an environment as the Pacific Northwest , and I have been eagerly anticipating involvement in Free Energy networking since I moved here 2 years ago." - Steve Grubbs

"Many thanks for this conference. The organization was perfect and the presentations were excellent. My language skills did not always allow me to catch every detail of the talks ; that is why I will be particularly interested in accessing to the videos, as soon as they will be available." - NB, France

"Yes, we are interested in the videos. Yes, we both enjoyed the conference, their presentations & information and are glad we attended." - Kathleen

Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

"Flying from Germany (where I live) to Idaho was a LONG flight, but the rewards from seeing, learning, and connecting to others with similar 'interests, experiences, and goals for life' was well worth the time and cost of attending the Bedini-Lindemann Conference! Further, I was impressed with the patience, time, and knowledge shared by John B, and Peter L with ALL the participants at the 2012 Conference. I truly felt a part of the Conference and not just a number, or bystander attending. This is something I will try to attend each year! I teach in Germany at a US Dept of Defense school (for US military kids) and have taught and made Bedini projects for the past 6 years with my Technology / Beginning Electronics classes. We have used Bedini DVDs and Youtube downloads as a guide in our attempts at mastering the concepts behind his motor/generators and lighting. After attending the 2012 Conference in Idaho I will be able to take my teaching to a new level and challenge my students even more due to the networking with others, personal visits with John, Chuck, and others, and being able to purchase materials I was able to send back to Germany for my students. I will try to make this an 'annual' event as the wealth of knowledge, presenters, and experience I gained will be with me for decades to come. If I didn't get to visit with you this year, I will hope that next year I may be able to make new friends and improve my net-working with fellow "Bedinians". - Jim Davis, Tech Ed'n / (pre)Engineering teacher - DoD's teacher, Germany

"A "grassroots" movement can change the world. Enjoyed the trip, meeting new friends, and the wonderful weather!" - John, Alabama

"Taking a few moments to tell you and the conference organizers how great the Bedini - Lindeman conference was. I had signed up back in February after speaking with Peter Lindemann and later became very enthused when the speaker listing was posted. It was a long journey from Vermont to the civilized Hayden area, but it was worth every minute and dollar. I truly enjoyed the majority of speakers with the high point of the conference being the last three speakers: 1) Paul Babcock gave a tremendously useful seminar that was simple and straightforward such that anyone paying attention could grasp the principles of magnetics and why magnetism can produce energy. His show and tell of the high speed switching motor left me wanting to see and hear more - ran out of time... 2) Dave Squires' seminar on the pulsed DC motor was more technical, yet comprehensible. His step by step explanation of how to overcome the major issues in standard dc motor design was absolutely great - his solutions to old problems in a real world design, well, brilliant. He even used a standard design software to prove the elegance of his solutions in producing a motor design that yields an output of 1 hp on 200 watts of input. I guess the world has turned on its head... 3) Peter Lindemann's seminar on the history of perpetual motion
    machines was an instant classic. He raised many important questions on some of the basic classical laws of thermodynamics - his injection of humor was very appreciated for an otherwise dry, though interesting subject. Very thought provoking... The other speakers also held my interest and I came away with a good appreciation of their knowledge, information and expertise - all were very good... ...in Karl Smith's presentation, while the subject matter was interesting, the constant product push and miraculous results came across as a hard sell. The product may live up to its claims, however the presentation mode requires some fine tuning, at least in this writer's mind. Last, but not least, John Bedini's continual presence and patient answering of endless questions certainly raised my respect for him, both as a person and as a teacher. Oh yes, his presentation was a hoot with the questions and answers. Thank you John... In closing, this conference, in my opinion, was truly an excellent and thought provoking experience - met many great people from all over this country and abroad with perhaps the beginnings of many new worthwhile friendships. So, sign me up for the next course. Best regards to all, including the Korean, Beijing and Hong Kong Boys; Craig G, Bud M, Gadgetman, John J, John R, Mike (San Diego), Ralph (SSG), Andrew J, Breeeee and side kick, Owen M and many others.
    " - Yaro Stanchak

"I greatly appreciated all of it. Especially appreciated getting better gas mileage from the gadget man.Otherwise, I'm not an expert in electronics, so I only understood other lecturers in part. It was well worth the cost of the seminar though." - Dr. Loyd Jacob

"Thank you for organizing and making this energy conference happen. I thought the conference was very well organized and there was an abundance of excellent information presented, especially from Paul Babcock and David Squires. Unfortunately, I had to leave the conference a little early and couldn't take in Peter Lindemann's talk. I think Peter always has excellent information and is a good presenter of that information. So, I am looking forward to hearing his talk when it is made available. My personal goal is to develop a free energy motor or transformer. I am always inspired by these conferences to apply myself to achieve that goal. Thanks again for this excellent conference. The trip from Edmonton is well worth it." - Dan Wiebe, Edmonton, Alberta

"Amazing conference. I very much enjoyed the conference. The speakers were great, the venue was just the right size, it was well organized and how about those Idaho potatoes/ Aaron and Chuck did a great job of organizing and all the people I spoke to had a great time. John Bedini split his lecture into two parts, he wanted to spend a little time on answering some of the questions that come up on the forums on the Monopole. Ralph brought his 6 coiler super-pole Monopole to John's shop for a "tune up" and John asked if he would mind showing it off at the conference. Ralph did a great job building this from pictures on the Internet and the Bearden-Bedini FEG book. We ran some tests in the shop the day before the conference which showed 9 times the output than input! We did this 3 times to be sure it wasn't just a fluffy charge. There is no secret to doing this, you just have to build it like John says how to build - that's it! John pulled me out of the audience to explain how to tune the Monopole, I only reinforced everything that John has been saying for years. The second part of John's lecture was on the crystal batteries, this was a great presentation followed up by everyone making their own to take home with them. Kudos to Chuck for getting all of the kits together. The two big crystal batteries John and Chuck made were awesome, powering a large bank of LEDs. I also met lots of great people who are all passionate about the same thing. It was great to have a relaxing environment where you could network with people from all backgrounds and different parts of the world. I can hardly wait for the next conference." - John K.

There will be another conference coming and the date will be released as soon as we know. It will probably be in the Summer of 2013.
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

Working...
    X