No announcement yet.

7 circuit Bedini SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadow, disconnect the coil wires from each of the collectors. One dead transistor will make the other ones look dead too, because the other ends of the coil wires are all connected together.

None of the transistors will get any hotter than a few degrees above ambient temperature if connected properly. I don't use heat sinks and mine are never more than 2 degrees above ambient.

John K.

Comment

She LIVES!

only had one bad transistor! took it out of the loop, free air cooled the trans to get rid of the common collector isssue and she is running on 6 circuits!

Thanks so much folks!

Dont worry, I will have more questions, but let me add this.

I have been building batteries. I have some experiments on building alum batteries. If your building your own homemade batteries, before you put sulfuric acid in them run some tests on alum. There is a lot of info on restoring batteries with alum, but not much on making your own. I have been achieving good results with a 1lb to 1 gal mix and am not done with my tests, but my cba is showing promising results so far!

Comment

right now its drawing 1.6amp. that seems pretty high dosent it?

Comment

Originally posted by shadow44 View Post
          right now its drawing 1.6amp. that seems pretty high dosent it?
          Shadow, my unit also draws 1.6A from the primary battery. My secondary battery is being charged from 0.86A to 0.69A depending on the charge level. For my COP calculation I am using 0.775A. Wonder what other experimenters are getting.

Kamen

Comment

Originally posted by Kamen View Post
            Shadow, my unit also draws 1.6A from the primary battery. My secondary battery is being charged from 0.86A to 0.69A depending on the charge level. For my COP calculation I am using 0.775A. Wonder what other experimenters are getting.

Kamen
            Im not sure maybe others will drop in and share their numbers...

I have unhooked mine for the moment. I am doing some battery switching, so I can get more alike batteries for comparison. Ill let you know what my charge rate is when I get this done.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamen View Post

Kamen

with simular size small car batteries, of the same state of charge I am getting .900ah back in, with a 1.84ah draw...

Comment

Working...
              X