Items for trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Items for trade

I thought to start this thread to allow exchange of supplies, components and such between members.
    We often search for something and there are others who may have a surplus or don't need it anymore.
    I hope that such opportunity will help to realize and move ahead with whatever project you're working on.
    If there are any specific guidelines to be set for such thread I'll leave it for moderators to chime in.

Thanks
    Vtech

I'm planning to sort my stuff and post some items which I no longer need. Some are new, some used or custom made for certain project - such as starship coils. I'll gather everything and take some pictures, hopefully this weekend.

Vtech

Comment

I was hoping to go through my stuff but once I entered my lab I forgot about sorting and went back to one of my projects.
      What I know for now, I have at least 2 Cornell Dubilier capacitors rated at 2,500uF/450VDC. They're US made and have been used but not abused. I have some new, black coiled 3.5mm M/F audio cables. They're about 6" not stretched and 30" extended. There is also 6"x2" Al rotor with six machined slots for block magnets. It's been sitting for the past 2.5years waiting for six coiler project. I don't think it will happen anytime soon. Rotor has a SS flange and pressed in bearings but manufacturer put regular instead of SS so they'd have to be replaced. You can see this rotor in one of my YT where I show SSG tuning method using LED - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcpJza7My0s
      I'll keep looking around. If you're interested in any of the above PM me.

Thanks
      Vtech
      Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-08-2013, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X