Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Virus Killer Schematic

Hi all,

I just watched John Bedini Schematic Kills Viruses/HIV (4 of 5) - YouTube and was wondering if anyone has the schematic John B was giving away at the conference.
    I have Hep B, chronic, and used Bob Beck's pulser and his protocol to no avail for months. Viral load DID NOT decrease and there were no surface antibodies detected, so I had no seroconversion.

I would like to try John B schematic and get tested, I would appreciate any more information on this schematic. I understand it is for my experimentation only.

PS. I regularly check my inbox.

Thanks!

me also..

i also saw that video and thought here might be a good place to inquire about it. i've built the hulda clark 'zapper' and bob beck 'pulser' and also am very curious about this as i am not sure either of those two are as great as stated by their inventors. however, it seems the other parts of bob beck's protocol have some merit though (colloidal silver and ozone therapy). did you incorporate the other parts of his protocol or use the pulsar alone?

if anybody does have a copy please pass it on i'd really appreciate it and definitely build one.

don't know if you've heard of any of these already but you might want to take a look at:

- MMS (master mineral supplement) aka CDS (chlorine dioxide solution?) [google or youtube]

- Colloidal Silver. you can make it for pennies.. i think people probably over exaggerate how great it is as a cure all on the net but i do believe it really is great from personal experiences and those of acquaintances. meaning i don't think it can solve all peoples problems alone, but is in fact, a powerful tool when used in addition to other items and health strategies.

i especially find Colloidal Silver very useful as a nose spray using one of those nose spray decongestant bottles that create a fine mist. i find it a very good route of ingestion as it treats the nose directly but also the throat and also allows the CS to soak into those tissues right by where many of your glands are located.

also google "hulda clark liver flush" this is considered one of the most dramatic therapies one can do for many problems at an alt health forum i have a great deal of respect for and which i recomend:

"curezone forums".. a really great online community that is very well versed in the alternative healing modalities. check them out if you've never been there.

i know this differs from what you asked but i hope it can help you or anybody else who happens upon it.

take care Tesla!

-R

Comment

just bumping this thread as i've been gone for a few months. has any body ever found this schematic?

Comment

http://www.johnbedini.net/john34/medmachine010.jpg
        Also: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=124

Comment

Thanks man! I'm indebted!

Comment

Originally posted by riddim View Post
            Thanks man! I'm indebted!
            You're welcome!

Comment

Please be careful when stating such as " I tried Bob Beck pulsar and protocol, to no avail". This is definitely an under statement, either you said not enough, or help was needed for you.
              You have to describe the full story of yours.
              It is not because a health modality is FREE for you that it means it is EASY and that you completely UNDERSTOOD IT and IMPLEMENTED it correctly.
              Ask for help, instead, you will be helped.

Comment

Originally posted by riddim View Post
                i also saw that video and thought here might be a good place to inquire about it. i've built the hulda clark 'zapper' and bob beck 'pulser' and also am very curious about this as i am not sure either of those two are as great as stated by their inventors. however, it seems the other parts of bob beck's protocol have some merit though (colloidal silver and ozone therapy). did you incorporate the other parts of his protocol or use the pulsar alone?

if anybody does have a copy please pass it on i'd really appreciate it and definitely build one.

don't know if you've heard of any of these already but you might want to take a look at:

-R
                I'd be interested in if an add-on device could be made to convert the AC pulses of the Bob Beck zapper to 100% positive offset DC as Hulda Clark was adamant about. I think the Beck zapper may actually help certain viral conditions thrive with the negative spikes of a Beck pulser (which Hulda Clark said must be avoided).
                I would like anyone to consider the following when evaluating Bob Becks claims. My opinion on him is he was throwing many curve-balls.

The Bob Beck Protocol Part 5 of 11 Aids HIV Cure
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlxdDpbER4c
                At 20 seconds Bob Beck says Dr. Royal Rife did not cure anything unless the patient actually contacted the electrical current. Beck says Rife machines don't work.

The Bob Beck Protocol Part 9 of 11 Aids HIV Cure
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2WGO41rbXw
                At 5 mins and 46 secs he says he has to go cure some people in the CIA who contracted Aids and the methods he outlined are the only cure. He can't say where he was going to do this. He also says the government is curing CIA agents with aids in secret and the cure Bob Beck outlined is the only thing that works.

I will also give loads of details how the Beck protocol does not work. But I do think there are other electronic methods that are effective.
                Last edited by aifam55; 08-08-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X