• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini TUV test "Highly Modified School Girl Motor"

A quote from the link: 20  Bedini

DATE : OCTOBER 13, 2000

BATTERY TEST SEQUENCE:

One lead acid gel-cell (12 volts, 450 milliamps) is being utilized as the primary source fully charged at 12.5 volts.

Three (3) lead acid gel-cell batteries (12 volt, 450 milliamps) strapped in parallel are being used as the charge destination. The batteries are discharged to 10 volts for the test purposes.

Test #1 starts at 10:45 AM utilizing primary battery fully charged at 12.5 volts charging three (3) destination batteries paralleled. The destination batteries reach a charge capacity of 14 volts at 11:20 AM.
    The destination batteries are then discharged to 10 volts under working load to prepare for Test #2.

Test #2 starts at 11:25 AM utilizing primary battery measured at 11.5 volts. Charging three (3) destination batteries paralleled. The destination batteries reach a charge capacity of 14 volts at 12:50 PM.
    The destination batteries are then discharged to 10 volts under working load to prepare for Test #3.

Test #3 starts at 1:00 PM utilizing primary battery measured at 10.5 volts. Charging three (3) destination batteries paralleled. The destination batteries reach a charge capacity of 14 volts at 1:40 PM.
    The destination batteries are then discharged to 10 volts under working load to prepare for Test #4.

Test #4 starts at 2:05 PM utilizing primary battery measured at 9.5 volts. Charging three (3) destination batteries paralleled. The destination batteries reach a charge capacity of 13 volts at 2:40 PM. The primary battery is now discharged to 9 volts under working load and unable to further run the Bedini motor generator.

TOTAL BATTERIES CHARGED:

12 lead acid gel-cell batteries (12 volts, 450 milliamps each). This ratio is a 12 to 1 charging factor. The motor operation (work) being performed as this was done is not included as an additional factor in this test.

"The chart above is the TUV test of the Highly Modified School Girl Motor dual battery system using standard Radio Shack Batteries off the shelf, never charging the batteries out of their packages. What was the purpose of the Monopole Motor posted on KeelyNet, in answer to that question it was to explain the technology of the Potential Charging of lead acid batteries and how this is done with a Back EMF, or Electrostatic energy. As simple as the School Girl Motor was it opened a gateway into the understanding of how to transform many of these electromagnetic pulses into real useable power for lead acid batteries, and many other type cells. (...)"
    Gary Bedini
    Attached Files

"... the Highly Modified School Girl Motor dual battery system using standard Radio Shack Batteries off the shelf, never charging the batteries out of their packages."(...)

So, as i understand, if a Bedini Monopole Energizer with capacitor discharge (and perhaps "inverted circuits"...) is properly tuned, it is capable to charge non "conditioned" batteries with a COP of about 12 ?

Has anyone here been capable to replicate this effect (COP more than 1 with new batteries non conditioned) ?

If so, what is "the secret" to properly tune this apparatus? is it the timing of the capacitor discharge ?the tuning of the resistance of the base transistor related to the capacitance of the capacitor ? the capacitance of the capacitor related to the Ah capacity of the charging secondary batteries?

If John Bedini could help us to replicate this "Highly Modified School Girl Motor" , it would be a great advancement for the communauty ...
    Last edited by MaxCaviar; 08-04-2012, 04:46 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Hi Max,

You may be interested in this link here http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be...3.html#post188

As far as I can remember Ralphs machine was measured in the vicinity of 9:1 recently. Its not as simple as it may seem. As Rick has been saying for years, the battery is half the system. You can perfect all aspects of the machine and obtain this giant oscillating wave (spike) only to choose incorrectly sized/condition/quality batteries. If you know anything about resonance and tuned lc circuits you will know what a "dampening" effect one incorrect component can have on the whole system. Alot of the time you can have two identical capacitors (in capacitance and voltage ratings) and have them perform vastly different from each other in the same application based on simply how they are constructed (silver mica vs electrolytic for example). Just because a part is 100uF @ 100v doesnt necessarily make it fit the bill. There is no substitute for knowledge and experience.

Unfortunately there are very few (if any) of us who are all (or even some) of the below:

a) Master machinists
      b) Electronic experts (on a molecular/material level)
      c) Analogue audio amplifier experts
      d) Fully equipped with machining and electrical equipment
      e) Wealthy (I have a spare change jar that exists just to save up for transistors)
      f) Dedicated and open minded enough to research the so called "occult sciences" without predisposition to the "normal" understandings (Cut your own path and develop your own understandings based on your research).
      g) Perfectionists in all of the above. (seeking perfection in ones workmanship is a rare thing these days where the $$ is the number one consideration of 90% of products designed).
      e) Willing to share his/her findings with the general public, despite the ridicule and garbage that comes from the sheeple).

Oh and did I mention mentally gifted in mathematics and physics?

John Bedini IS helping us to replicate his findings, look at all the efforts here alone and the vast array of information John has released over the years. This wasnt something he found in a book and just passed along for us to read, this is his lifes work, countless hours at the shop, head in books, tests conducted, $$$$$$ spent. I dont know about you, but I reckon it would be hard to part with alot of that, almost like giving away a part of yourself after 30 + years.

On a lighter note, we are all here to learn, we have a path to follow and we are free to stand on the shoulders of giants, thanks to their generosity and desire to see their work continued. We really have NO IDEA just how many amazing inventions and discoveries have been squashed in the past because they were not handed onto the next generation, or greed "silenced" the lips of those who knew.

So continue to strive in your quest for knowledge, make it about that above all else and your on the right path IMO.

sincères salutations

Ren (short for Reynaud, yep theres French in there somewhere Max =)
      Last edited by Ren; 08-04-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

all the info is out there. John is not going to spoon feed anyone. its all in the patents. put the machines together in a unique way. everyone can buildone for himself. you have to read his Free energy Generation book, then build the machines. you really want to get into his stuff. buy the cjeka files DVD from The Tom Bearden Website it has most of his lab notes and most of his experiments.
        Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          all the info is out there. John is not going to spoon feed anyone. its all in the patents. put the machines together in a unique way. everyone can buildone for himself. you have to read his Free energy Generation book, then build the machines. you really want to get into his stuff. buy the cjeka files DVD from The Tom Bearden Website it has most of his lab notes and most of his experiments.
          Tom C
          Hy Tom,
          I don't ask to be spoon fed (i 've read Free Energy generation many times,i've got the cjeka files DVD, and all Bedini DVD...), i just see contradictions between what rick is saying for years (battery is half of the system), the SSG first experiment who consist of conditioning the batteries to negative energy,in order to see how the battery behave with this different kind of energy, and the quote of Gary Bedini about the TUV test :

..."The chart above is the TUV test of the Highly Modified School Girl Motor dual battery system using standard Radio Shack Batteries off the shelf, never charging the batteries out of their packages." ...

You, Tom, do you've ever seen a COP more than 1 with new batteries, in your Bedini radiant capacitive discharge experiment ? if yes, it can help me to see that my apparatus is not good tuned without making 20 or 30 cycles between another tuning ... (sorry for my english)

I never seen a testimony of one who replicated the solid state version of the "Free energy Generation" book with COP>1, do you ? ( i don't say it's not possible, but it seems harder than it seems in the book...even if all infos is here...)
          It seems that a lot of us have missed someting, in the book and the DVD, but what?

Thanks for your envolvment and your sharing since many years (John Bedini, Ren, Tom C , John Koorn, Min2oly, and all others...)

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Ren View Post
            Hi Max,

You may be interested in this link here http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be...3.html#post188

As far as I can remember Ralphs machine was measured in the vicinity of 9:1 recently. Its not as simple as it may seem. As Rick has been saying for years, the battery is half the system. You can perfect all aspects of the machine and obtain this giant oscillating wave (spike) only to choose incorrectly sized/condition/quality batteries. If you know anything about resonance and tuned lc circuits you will know what a "dampening" effect one incorrect component can have on the whole system. Alot of the time you can have two identical capacitors (in capacitance and voltage ratings) and have them perform vastly different from each other in the same application based on simply how they are constructed (silver mica vs electrolytic for example). Just because a part is 100uF @ 100v doesnt necessarily make it fit the bill. There is no substitute for knowledge and experience.

Unfortunately there are very few (if any) of us who are all (or even some) of the below:

a) Master machinists
            b) Electronic experts (on a molecular/material level)
            c) Analogue audio amplifier experts
            d) Fully equipped with machining and electrical equipment
            e) Wealthy (I have a spare change jar that exists just to save up for transistors)
            f) Dedicated and open minded enough to research the so called "occult sciences" without predisposition to the "normal" understandings (Cut your own path and develop your own understandings based on your research).
            g) Perfectionists in all of the above. (seeking perfection in ones workmanship is a rare thing these days where the $$ is the number one consideration of 90% of products designed).
            e) Willing to share his/her findings with the general public, despite the ridicule and garbage that comes from the sheeple).

Oh and did I mention mentally gifted in mathematics and physics?

John Bedini IS helping us to replicate his findings, look at all the efforts here alone and the vast array of information John has released over the years. This wasnt something he found in a book and just passed along for us to read, this is his lifes work, countless hours at the shop, head in books, tests conducted, $$$$$$ spent. I dont know about you, but I reckon it would be hard to part with alot of that, almost like giving away a part of yourself after 30 + years.

On a lighter note, we are all here to learn, we have a path to follow and we are free to stand on the shoulders of giants, thanks to their generosity and desire to see their work continued. We really have NO IDEA just how many amazing inventions and discoveries have been squashed in the past because they were not handed onto the next generation, or greed "silenced" the lips of those who knew.

So continue to strive in your quest for knowledge, make it about that above all else and your on the right path IMO.

sincères salutations

Ren (short for Reynaud, yep theres French in there somewhere Max =)

Thanks Ren for your time and your indications ...

Salutations distinguées Reynaud =)

Comment

Monopole Help

To All,
              Here, let me start this way, First of all the kits Rick has manufactured are just variations of my work (Changed), I do not know why things were changed but they were. I have never recommended any magnets except what I used in my models. In the past Rick and I have had many dis-agreements over what would work and what would not work. And now your experiencing It. I'm just going by what my lab models are, and believe me Rick has had plenty of time to study the machines and ask questions, but he did not, so here we are 30 years later. And I just got tired of talking to people that agree and then do what they want, thinking they know better. As I said when someone is given an opertunity to study differnt machines in the lab and copy everything, they should and that is all i'm going to say about it.

Ren is right it is not as easy as it looks and most people do not have the time that I had to work everything out. The Monopole energizer can be made four different ways. One, just a monopole no recovery, Two, Capacitive dis-charge, three, Diodes to the recovery battery, fourth that I have never discussed but I must show it in a video which I'm going to do as soon as I can get things finished at work. Aaron and I have worked real hard to give you a place on this new board so we can sort out all the problems with the Monopoles first, then we will move on to the other energizers. The people who have made them work never return to help the others.
              Start with the basic circuit, one coil and one recovery battery do not exceed 120Ma of current (Primary) as the current is not important with the monopole, just the spike. The poles around the wheel should be kept to a minimum in the beginning until you gain an understanding of what is charging the recovery battery, as it is not current. When you change the form of energy you now have different perimeters to deal with and it may not be in the text. You must put your thinking cap on with this type of energy as it is not the same in how it works with things.
              John Bedini
              John Bedini
              My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                To All,
                The Monopole energizer can be made four different ways. One, just a monopole no recovery, Two, Capacitive dis-charge, three, Diodes to the recovery battery, fourth that I have never discussed but I must show it in a video which I'm going to do as soon as I can get things finished at work.
                John Bedini
                Hi John,

I like the sound of this. Every time something new comes out from you I cant help but wonder just how many aces are up your sleeve that we have yet to learn about (Im pretty sure we have a life time of catching up to do!.) Something that I have wanted to build for sometime now has been a scalar north rotor, based on this schematic, found on your Tesla page.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Impulsetec.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	44676

Im glad to see a milliHenry reading (1.3) on the second additional inductor, however I assume this is selected based on an ideal size master coil (x10 I take to mean as 10 full circuits, extra inductor and bridge/cap arrangement for each circuit.) I wondered if I may ask a question or two on the master/main coil? I am reminded of another device by a different artist who had a very similar arrangement, a second inductor of the correct inductance (in relation to the "master inductor") coming off the collector of the transistor. His device utilized a diode plug, but if that extra inductor wasnt correctly proportioned to the original inductor the energy cycling through the diode plug was minimal. Get that inductance right and your load at the diode bridge came to life.

Would an 11 stranded coil of AWG 18 @ 150ft per length be suitable, or did you have a different size in mind here? And is this the litz configuration? I have a 16 pole rotor sitting on my bench that Id love to rebuild, and try the scalar arrangement with this circuit. As far as i am aware I have yet to see anyone build it.

Regards

Ren
                Last edited by Ren; 08-07-2012, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Just for inspiration.
                  I searched the net and could not find the video so I uploaded it myself here:
                  MVC 502V
                  It is unlisted, link only can view.
                  This energizer has a cameo appearance in EFTV DVD 2, but I find no real stats other than what John B. is posting on this forum.
                  Patrick

Comment

Patrick,
                    Should we take this moment to congratulate you on your 100th youtube video, or does that last one not count because it's part of EFTV2?

Comment

Originally posted by MaxCaviar View Post
                      Hy Tom,
                      I don't ask to be spoon fed (i 've read Free Energy generation many times,i've got the cjeka files DVD, and all Bedini DVD...), i just see contradictions between what rick is saying for years (battery is half of the system), the SSG first experiment who consist of conditioning the batteries to negative energy,in order to see how the battery behave with this different kind of energy, and the quote of Gary Bedini about the TUV test :

..."The chart above is the TUV test of the Highly Modified School Girl Motor dual battery system using standard Radio Shack Batteries off the shelf, never charging the batteries out of their packages." ...

You, Tom, do you've ever seen a COP more than 1 with new batteries, in your Bedini radiant capacitive discharge experiment ? if yes, it can help me to see that my apparatus is not good tuned without making 20 or 30 cycles between another tuning ... (sorry for my english)

I never seen a testimony of one who replicated the solid state version of the "Free energy Generation" book with COP>1, do you ? ( i don't say it's not possible, but it seems harder than it seems in the book...even if all infos is here...)
                      It seems that a lot of us have missed someting, in the book and the DVD, but what?

Thanks for your envolvment and your sharing since many years (John Bedini, Ren, Tom C , John Koorn, Min2oly, and all others...)

Sam
                      Sam,

yes, you will begin to see increases in your batteries from the FIRST charge cycle. I want to tell you to build it exaclty like the vanilla SG, I dont know what you are running. please post a picture with some circuit info.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi all I didn't know about this Forum!!!! Is your forum John Bedini??

I saw a link in energenx chanel in youtube.

I have always wandered what was the modifications on the SSG of the TUV tests, since it says that it where off the sheff batteries.

best to all!!

Comment

The people who have made them work never return to help the others.

Hi all, I have made several variations of the version #1 monople and do speak up when I know the facts. I have helped others quite a bit. However I am smart enough to listen more than talk because I am very new to this arena. I will let the moderators do their part first. If someone wants my opinion I will be glad to give it but only if I know it to be factual. I do not want others rerunning the same mistakes I have made if possible. When it comes to mechanical know how and high end machining I am one of the best.....when it comes to electrical enginerring I stink!....I have never really studied it until now.

Since 1967 we have had a teaching tool and die facility. To this day we still teach and inspire others to follow the skilled trades. We have been very successful and I love to teach.

Today I just finished a 7 lead coil with #18 cu and charging L-16 batteries right now. I will post pictures and and details later. Thank you John for breaking the Ice on the #26 coil wire going to the #18 wire. Now I am not afraid to jump the boundaries and experiment.

Bud
                          Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Comment

Originally posted by Forrest View Post
                            The people who have made them work never return to help the others.

Bud
                            Bud, if that was true this forum would not exist!

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              The Monopole energizer can be made four different ways. One, just a monopole no recovery, Two, Capacitive dis-charge, three, Diodes to the recovery battery, fourth that I have never discussed but I must show it in a video which I'm going to do as soon as I can get things finished at work.
                              John Bedini
                              Hey John,
                              I have scoured this forum for that forth method to build the Monopole energizer or the video referenced. I'm hoping you are getting close to a release date of that video. I appreciate your work and have been inspired to build a couple versions of the above. My efforts of your generous contributions have not gone unrewarded. Do as you say and one will see things as you do! The references you make above are all related to recovery, so I'm guessing a variation of the recovery or different "funnel" for the radiant. As the SS SSG is not a Monopole, I'm guessing that you are not talking a version of that. Fun to guess. You're such a curiosity generator. Got mine going anyway. Thanks again for what you do.
                              Randy
                              Imagination can take you to places of new posibilities. Without it, you go where others tell you as you know no difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X