Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neodimium is really a no no ?

OK. I was really out or course before !! After had bought and read "The Complete Beginnerīs Handbook" and a lot of other readings i had an eye opening transformation... The SG is not a OU system. Even thought one could charge more than one battery with a primary one this is very hard to achieve. The solid state way seems to be much more promising. Using could with only power+trigger windings naive... We need that had to build coil with 7 power plus trigger.

Now i started a second system build. Now much more similar to that of the Bedini kit. And, for instance, that kit has a rim mad of steel ! The Lindermann "how to build" shows that the magnets do attract the rim !! Is this not a problem ?

Then i found this: http://freenrg.info/Bedini/SSG_STARTERS_GUIDE-Two.pdf and it was another eye opening opportunity...

Anyway, i still believe that this technology can be used to show the principle of the Teslaīs Radiant Energy as it is been already used to build engines here in Brazil et: www.keppemotor.com.br/en/

OK. I was really out or course before !! After had bought and read "The Complete Beginnerīs Handbook" and a lot of other readings i had an eye opening transformation... The SG is not a OU system. Even thought one could charge more than one battery with a primary one this is very hard to achieve. The solid state way seems to be much more promising. Using could with only power+trigger windings naive... We need that had to build coil with 7 power plus trigger.

Now i started a second system build. Now much more similar to that of the Bedini kit. And, for instance, that kit has a rim mad of steel ! The Lindermann "how to build" shows that the magnets do attract the rim !! Is this not a problem ?

Then i found this: http://freenrg.info/Bedini/SSG_STARTERS_GUIDE-Two.pdf and it was another eye opening opportunity...

Anyway, i still believe that this technology can be used to show the principle of the Teslaīs Radiant Energy as it is been already used to build engines here in Brazil et: www.keppemotor.com.br/en/

Hi
    Im using server hd neodyne magnets 8 pcs in an 8 inch rotor????
    Using the basic ssg.... beside the primary driver coil..... im looking for an efficient coil design to charge a large battery bank
    the question is can the neodyne magnets do the charging or is it too strong????
    Its been rotating 24/7 and i need to harvest the energy in the most efficient way.... cap dump is ok solid state is ok how about the coils
    impedance matching, size and quantity...... ?????
    If we can limit the coils to maximum 3 or 4 to achieve the above set up will be fine..... if my consumption for the driver is only 200 ma, and 800 ma for 3 circuits in parallel ... i have 3 20 v dc output ( same as 3 10 w solar panels)
    so instead of pick up coils why not all use driver coils at 1 ampere for 1200 rpm ...... with 4 20 v dc output now to a solid state cap dump ssg

and at the same time install a pulley on the rotor connected to a dc motor producing another 24 v dc to use for loop

too many if's ??? but doable ... just on a budget string that only put everything on hold at the moment

hope you can share your thoughts also

cheers

totoalas

do not use neo magnets the coil configuration has already been given. the SG is not a prime mover you want as little force as possible being used to sustain rotation...... enjoy the ride. start with one coil get over 1 then add to your system. Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers