Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electrotherapy

In my stand about Electrotherapy this well be used for medical treatment. This is also formed of many devices by giving the power of battery. However, electrotherapy have disadvantage you can have an allergic skin irritation that you can get due to electrical charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary Karen View Post
    In my stand about Electrotherapy this well be used for medical treatment. This is also formed of many devices by giving the power of battery. However, electrotherapy have disadvantage you can have an allergic skin irritation that you can get due to electrical charges.
    Our skin can have various thickness and some people are more sensitive than others. Use of conductive gels or saline can reduce skin irritation.

Vtech

Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyser

Quote Originally Posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    Our skin can have various thickness and some people are more sensitive than others. Use of conductive gels or saline can reduce skin irritation.

Vtech
    Hi V Tech
    Out of curiosity I went to a 1 minute test with this apparatus
    and the results are somewhat related to what my body had such blurry right eye palpitating heart
    back pain etc

May I know whats your opinion on this as If it can replace full diagnostics test in a hospital using x ray ultra sound or same test the difference is its free and they say it can be used as referencce by doctors????

or just plain propaganda to sell their wellness supplement cleanse and coffee enemas

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by totoalas View Post
    Hi V Tech
    Out of curiosity I went to a 1 minute test with this apparatus
    and the results are somewhat related to what my body had such blurry right eye palpitating heart
    back pain etc

May I know whats your opinion on this as If it can replace full diagnostics test in a hospital using x ray ultra sound or same test the difference is its free and they say it can be used as reference by doctors????
    or just plain propaganda to sell their wellness supplement cleanse and coffee enemas

thanks
    Hi totoalas,
    Personally, I don't see anything wrong in enemas, rather the opposite. As for this particular device, there are plenty of them being marketed, including China. I don't know enough about it to answer your question but I'll try to gather some information.
    As for your other post related to 27MHz and possible effect on water; George Lakhovsky Multiwave Oscillator antenna has resonant peak (1st resonance) of the largest, outer ring at exactly same frequency.

Vtech

Thanks Vtech
    for the swift reply and on the 27 mhz
    Ive had my collection of microwave oven ring magnets almost 2000 pcs..... think its time to use them in water structuring using 1/2 in dia stainless 316 pipe and 4 n s n s magnets enclosed with pvc/ foam filler ......
    Also I will start to build on the flyback solar ozonator ,,,, too much time wasted on the pulse motor......
    as for the device below are the tests made
    liver function liver fat content normal range actual measurement value
    kidney function uric acid index
    Bone mineral density Amount of calcium loss
    Trace element calcium
    Eye collagen eye wrinkle
    collagen fat metabolism
    cardiovascular and cerebrovascular
    gastrointestinal function
    gallbladder function
    kidney function
    liver function