On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena

Here is a paper from Nikola Tesla in 1893 called: On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena

Download the free 92 page book: http://emediapress.com/affiliates/re...ferpxan78k.pdf
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 03-03-2015, 09:30 PM.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Great paper Aaron! thanks very much
    rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Actually, I don't have any idea what kind of paper is this? Is this only a literal paper or what? However, I want to have some further information and some clarification about this matter.
      Last edited by Aric Dyson; 04-24-2013, 06:16 AM.
      energy efficient lighting | energy efficient lighting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Aric Dyson View Post
        Actually, I don't have any idea what kind of paper is this? Is this only a literal paper or what? However, I want to have some further information and some clarification about this matter.
        It is a paper written by Nikola Tesla. it contains information on some of his experiments and findings related to electricity, light, communications, etc... I highly suggest that anyone frequenting this site be familiar with this paper. myself included, it's been awhile since I read through this one. thanks for posting it Aaron.

-Ben

Comment

Based as what I've noticed before Tesla paper is considered as very nice and it is also interesting Actually, Tesla paper is more on light and electric communication. But, I want to have some clarification. However, I would rather to have this more outputs so that I could apply it in my own way.

Comment

I already have an experiment about this kind of paper and I would found out that this paper is not just an ordinary it makes a lot of conversation. This is about the characteristic of some kind energy and as a matter of fact they have a lots of advantages. I really appreciated it.

Comment

There is another PDF worth reading - https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_act...YXlOQnlLRmNUQw

Vtech

Comment

Hello Vtech,
                I see this thread is old but the link you placed doesn't work anymore, can the document be downloaded somewhere else?

Comment

Working...
                X