Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: The Ultimate Cap Dump

Valentin,
    Very long time I've been charging with fast following pulses. But after a while all the batteries start to loose its charge.

So, now I am pulsing once (maximum two times) a second. Cap bank is 150000 uF. Pulse width (from 10ms) and voltage (18 to 25V) depends on battery. This way it is possible to control the charge and after this the battery is fully charged.

Do not forget that it should be at least 2V above the battery after pulse dump.

Thank you!

Guy, are you talking about something like this?

I haven't finished winding pick up coils, or selecting final wire size...
    KR - Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by guyzzemf View Post
    thanks Bob we all seen the coil sandwich with 2 rotors it was just a thought to sandwich the magnet with coils guy
    zz

That is totally wicked Patrick! I so need a 3D printer....

On another note, I recently watched your lite lenz generator video with your ultimate cap dump. You were using a couple rather small caps, 2x 470uF in parallel I think? Do you find that you don't need anything larger than that? That battery was huge in the video but seemed to like the fast pulsing.

Thanks!

leave it to you Pat to mix sandwich coil with magnets and sandwich magnet with coils, your setup is a lot more logical cool [Cool Joule]
    guy thanks Pat