Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to see in the near feature live online lectures from John Bedini ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to see in the near feature live online lectures from John Bedini ?

Hi all!

First of all i want to start from thanking the people who support John Bedini and which host this forum.
    I always wonder, if Renaissance Charge LLC thought about organizing live online John Bedini lecture's (of course for some money).
    The Energy from the vacuum series are good, but would be it much greater if we actually able to discuss some topics with actual inventor? ( especially for guy's like me who live outside US)
    I know that time is an issue for organizing and managing stuff, but personally i would spent 100 $ for 2 hour discussion about SSG with John Bedini.
    Another great idea would be to put some min. prerequisites for "students" who want to participate in the lecture.

Following prerequisites would be like:

1. To have working SSG device
    2. Understand basic of electronics (what to read if you don't met this condition?)
    3. Read books: Eneregy from the vacuum and Free Energy Generation—20 Bedini-Bearden Years

What i imagine under discussion, it is a technical discussion where the "students" ask technical question and as result everybody happy and get very good result on SSG device.

So what do you think about this idea?

we have already had 3 conferences with John Bedini in attendance. you do not need to come for a lecture, he has 2 dvds on the monopole motor called the monopole master class (dvd 24 and 25) The Tom Bearden Website has them.
    Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

That's what this forum is for. You can actually ask the questions you want, no matter what level you are at.

The are all sorts of people at different levels of Bedini experience that are willing to help out. Not only does John Bedini post here but you also have the benefit of thousands of hours of bench work from people that have done the experiments and replicated John Bedini's work.

And it's all free!

John K.

Comment

Well people, i understand the points, but in my opinion in moder age of social communication it's out of sync, because when i for example, studying something and i reach the point where i don't know how to solve the problem , most time i contact directly the professor who given the material for study.
        I can understand possible reason's for not getting to active on the development of community i totally respect this decisions.
        Really, i do not expect to get answer on my question, but if it happen this would give me great motivation to work further on SSG.

Comment

Original question: Is it possible to see in the near feature live online lectures from John Bedini ?

Mr. Bedini can be seen live at the following.

Chaîne de Energenx - YouTube

Radiant Energy From Nikola Tesla & John Bedini - YouTube

Comment

Check this SG out with John Bedini speaking.

I especially like this particular SG presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_on5X...13B3D8&index=2
            Last edited by longhorn; 12-20-2012, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn View Post
              Original question: Is it possible to see in the near feature live online lectures from John Bedini ?

Mr. Bedini can be seen live at the following.

Chaîne de Energenx - YouTube
              Radiant Energy From Nikola Tesla & John Bedini - YouTube

Since these videos are mentioned I wanted to drop a line here as I already posted a new thread and don't know if it will be relocated. Has anyone tried the Bedini Virus Killer Schematic John B was giving away at the conference, which is the second link. I desperately would like to try it on myself for obvious reasons, get tested and report the results. As I already tried Bob Beck for months and had no results and was deeply disappointed with SOTA and Beck. At that time I thought I would be a crusader for the technology if it worked on me, alas Beck's device was ineffective when testing my blood after experimentation.

Comment

Working...
              X