Winding 4 (or five) filar coil for a 10 coiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Prinsloo

Sorry for not answering your question back in September. I've been out of the loop fro a while. I did get some new coils from Rick and placed them on the 4 coiler without changing anything else. The spike went from about 260 volts way down to about 60 volts. At this point anyone reading this who knows what they are doing may be rolling your eyes thinking, this guy doesn't know what he's doing. Well, you would be right. Ha ... I have yet to make 4 transistor cct. boards and am just using 4 transistors on the old 8 transistor cct boards. If anyone could give me a hint to point me in the right direction from here it would be greatly appreciated. After an absence I'm about to start working on it again.

MikeM

Comment

Then the penny dropped !

Hi Michael

No problem I figured out reading the post that Ralph = Tracedrum = Same guy, I look at the vids about his machine, WOW I still have a long way to good, but every day is closer.

Last weekend had a break through (sort off) with my dilemma with lowered spikes as soon as I connect the second coil. I have 2 coils 5 wire ± 18 awg litz wound. 1 coil I used the 1 wire as trigger and then have 4 power wires, the 2nd coil then has 5 power wires. I split the trigger between the two coils each with its own trigger resistor 47 ohm and 55 ohm on the bases. Every time I would switch on the second coil the spike would drop by half.

Had one of those “Eureka” moments almost fell of my chair- I then removed the 1 wire from the 2nd coil as to have 4 power wires on each coil and, wala, (bobs not my uncle), had a beter spike than just with the 1 coil.

I came to one conclusion after very many different trials and errors, etc. for more than a year now, trying to get the machine working properly on my own, John B don’t give opinions he give facts, if his is not sure he will say so, do it his way and you will succeed, don’t and you will pull out your hair because of frustration. Again lot of the information I derived from reading this forum (I did not know of the Yahoo Groups then), that made me decide to rebuilding my whole machine, wheel, bearings, coils etc., to do it right – will take a while but will get there !

Question to all:
      Why does all the powerfully energizers built by John B and Ralph, etc. only have 4 x power wires per coil and not more? Is there a scientific reason behind this? I have read something on this but can't find it again !

Ones again thanks all you guys and for this open forum it helps me allot and I believe others as well! will help in the future as I build on the new machine.
      Thanks

Theunis
      Hey !
      WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
      JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Working...
      X