Questions on the new forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on the new forum

Going from Yahoo Group to Energy Science Forum.

I would like some clarifications:

1. Where do I find the SSG COP Calculator.xls spreadsheet file in this forum?

2. How do I submit the completed SSG COP Calculator file ?

3. Where is the document "Bedini Monopole 3 Group Experiment V1.01 found?

4. Where and how do we place our photos of our build?

I know this forum is getting off the ground and I am being very patient about it.

I am concern for the new people signing up on this forum.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Jon,
    You can post pictures by selecting the correct icon, I do it by selecting the picture off my desktop and uploading it. It's strange to me too. This board is far better then the yahoo board.
    I will see if I can get Aaron to answer all your questions.
    John

Originally posted by Jon Christianson View Post

I know this forum is getting off the ground and I am being very patient about it.

John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

First see this thread about the forum FAQ to see it it answers questions about posting pics, etc... http://www.energyscienceforum.com/en...forum-faq.html

As far as the other files, the moderators have access to a folder where they can upload these spreadsheets and other files that were in the files section at the Yahoo group.
      Admin
      Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

The group experiment pdf . I am working on uploading the other files I have from the old forum and some of the stuff Ive collected that may interest you all.
        “The day when we shall know exactly what “electricity” is, will chronicle an event probably greater, more important than any other recorded in the history of the human race. The time will come when the comfort, the very existence, perhaps, of man will depend upon that wonderful agent.”

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Let me know if that link works I may have to share it a different way. Im out of time for now I will be back later.
          “The day when we shall know exactly what “electricity” is, will chronicle an event probably greater, more important than any other recorded in the history of the human race. The time will come when the comfort, the very existence, perhaps, of man will depend upon that wonderful agent.”

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Gents, in regards to posting pics.

The easiest way to share a pic is find it on the net, and link it by copying the address and pasting it in. Nothing new here. For those who require an upload from their personal computer, or want to DIRECTLY embed the picture into the thread, so it loads with the page use the button labeled "insert image" its the 2nd one from the end in the quick reply box, next to the film strip (for embedding video links).

You are given a choice, select from computer, or select from url (somewhere on the internet).

Take note that almost all forums have a pre set limit for each user which will allow that user to use a finite amount of space, once this space is full, you simply cannot attach anymore pictures this way, without getting rid of some you have previously attached. For people who arent graphic designers or are not aware of the need to compress some photos this may mean you only get one or two photos in before your full, especially if your camera is 10 megapixel plus. (ontop of that the photo is so massive we can see what is stuck in you teeth and have a fair guess at what you ate for lunch). This is the reason on some long established forums why some of the old threads have pics missing, the user who posted them has filled up their space and has to get rid of some. Thankfully there is a third option.

You can use an image hosting site to host the image and then embed it into the thread. I believe this doesnt use any of your allotted space, and if the image hosting site is free, it costs you nothing but a few seconds to upload it, then link to it. I use imgur: the simple image sharer cause its free, super simple and gives you the code to copy and paste for all scenarios, the one you want to copy, once your pick is uploaded is called BBCode, its on the right hand side.

This may be simple stuff for some, but I can remember struggling in these new enviroments in the beginning before I knew this. If people need help resizing or compressing files for ease of viewing google it or just ask here.

Hope this helps

Regards

Comment

group project pdf and other info from yahoo group This one actually works sorry for my previous post.

Nikola Tesla

Comment

What we need is subcategory for COP Experiments and pictures (for the case if people want to post more then 10 Pictures)
                Else that would be hard to track the group progress.

Originally posted by Jon Christianson View Post

Comment

Working...
                X