Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three things that really works!

Hi tinkerers,

I have made three upgrades to our car that I wish to share with you. The fuel economy gain is really good!

We run a toyota land cruiser fzj105r from 1998. It's a 4.5 liter v6 petrol car with DIS ignition and EFI. It has no o2 sensors or catalytic converter as standard.

Fuel economy before mods: 2.0 liter fuel/10 kilometers
    Fuel economy after mods:1.41 liter fuel/10 kilometers

Upgrades:

1: Mercury Hi-flow exhaust system + ceramic coated headers by Pacemaker. Cost: 1690$
    2: Magnetizer.com heavy duty magnets for V8 engine cost: 365$ i think
    3: Torque Master non-resistor standard plugs by extremespark.com 10.9$/plug

I had no idea these things would have a such dramatic improvement!
    I use normal spark plug leads with quite low resistance.

All the best,
    Rikard

P.s. If you do upgrades that changes the fuel efficiency, you need to do something to trick the ECU to read something else from the O2 sensor if you have one or more of those...Use an EFIE. If you still find the engine doesn't respond well, add a MAP enhancer as well. It's well worth it!

A near 30% reduction in fuel consumption is indeed a significant improvement.
    I wonder what the effects of the magnetic treatments themselves contributed to this - lowering exhaust back pressure and improving ignition are well-known, but the magnetic treatments aren't as well described/documented in my explorations...
    I take it they were applied to fuel system, air intake as well as cooling system?

Comment

Originally posted by energyrikard View Post
      Hi tinkerers,

I have made three upgrades to our car that I wish to share with you. The fuel economy gain is really good!
      The snag is that you don't know which of the three made the difference. How much trouble would it be to remove two and test fuel consumption. Then remove the remaining and swap it in turn for each of the other two separately, doing fuel runs in between?

Comment

exactly!
        I suppose we'll never know, since the poster hasn't signed in for a few years now...

Comment

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
          The snag is that you don't know which of the three made the difference. How much trouble would it be to remove two and test fuel consumption. Then remove the remaining and swap it in turn for each of the other two separately, doing fuel runs in between?
          In as much as i believe the claims of energyricard, using magnetic energy to increase fuel savings, I experimented with strong magnets with much success, however, i don't like the idea of using magnets because of their weight. It could punch holes on the rubber hose and cause leaks. The maximum savings that i can get from ordinary magnets (not monopoles) is around 10%, it also reduce diesel engine noise by 50%, however, there is no improvement on diesel emissions.

We have developed a technology that could greatly reduce opacity down to less than 1.2%. Our country's standard now is 1.2%, since our device could reduce opacity to less than 1.2%, needless to say that all vehicles who do not pass the emission tests are installed with our device and readily pass the required tests. For more info: nuvinuvi.blogspot.com. This presentation is for general information only, since we are not authorized to sell abroad. Thank you.

Comment

but I can buy it in the Philipines in person and install it on my own vehicle? meaning I as a foreign national can export it myself from there, and import it for my own use in my home country?

Comment

Originally posted by heysoundude View Post
              but I can buy it in the Philipines in person and install it on my own vehicle? meaning I as a foreign national can export it myself from there, and import it for my own use in my home country?
              the real reason is: we have only started commrcial production last march 2018; only less than 400 produced and installed. Besides, it is expensive to send it via air freight. One more thing, most developed countries will reject the installation of devices that has not been passed by EPA. EPA passed the egr/dpf which is a big flop on diesel engines due to the clogging of dpf (see yt videos on this dilemma).

You must see the videos (before and after) to be convinced if it works or not. All comments are most welcome. tnx

Comment

I watched a few of the videos, and it seems most effective at de-carboning engines/exhaust systems. I can only assume that eventually translates into fuel savings.
                Yes, air freight is expensive. I have a neighbour who visits family there every year - if you'd be willing to sell me one, I'm sure he'd be happy to pick it up on his upcoming trip and bring it back for me. (EPA has no influence in my jurisdiction)

Comment

It reduces diesel emissions down to less than 1% Opacity. Actually, it is composed of two devices, one for the air input and another for the fuel. One is electromagnetic and the other is electrostatic, both are aiding each other. (Unity of Invention).

When your neighbor come for a visit just inform me by email and I will advise him where to go to our main distributor in the city. I'm glad you were convinced by the videos. Without the videos, nobody would believe me. ciao

Comment

heysoundude, de-carboning engines/exhaust systems seems like a good observation, however, imo, the reason the emission is greatly reduced is, negative air molecules and positive fuel molecules are drawn in the mixing chamber, which are mixed to the highest level resulting in almost total combustion. Disabling the devices will result in heavy smoke after a few seconds.

There had been several theories on how the device's greatly affect emissions. (three or four theories up-to-date)

Comment

ship me one. I'll put it on my gasoline powered vehicle to test and report back to the board

Comment

Originally posted by heysoundude View Post
                        ship me one. I'll put it on my gasoline powered vehicle to test and report back to the board
                        With due respect, sir, our partners in the states are making arrangements for testing the devices and I am excited to know the results preferrably from EPA or CARB. excited and confident

Comment

Working...
                        X