Atomic Hydrogen Furnace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomic Hydrogen Furnace

The Atomic Hydrogen Furnace is a concept described by William Lyne in his book: Occult Ether Physics

It is based on Irving Langmuir's discovery of atomic hydrogen and his atomic hydrogen torch, which was apparently able to produce way more heat than the energy it took to run it.

William Lyne's concept of the atomic hydrogen furnace had a hydrogen supply from a tank but as he shows, it could very well be an electrolysis cell to create atomic hydrogen from from water.

To understand this concept, please get a copy of William Lyne's book here: Occult Ether Physics

"Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's "Ideal Flying Machine" and the Conspiracy to Conceal It, 4th revised and expanded edition, 2012 (including updates on Lyne Atomic Hydrogen Furnace). Lyne invented the Lyne Atomic Hydrogen Furnace in 1964, published plans in Occult Ether Physics in 1997. This invention has resulted in the so-called "Rossi-Focardi LENR Device" (based on his invention)."

Hopefully, this will get the conversation going so that we can create an open source project where we can see successful replications of this very important technology.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

I've read it. Fascinating stuff. Super simple to build too.

Probably not super safe unless you know what you are doing. That's probably why he suggests sticking with Hydrogen instead of using Helium which he describes as being much more powerful. Too powerful to be safe.

I would be willing to contribute to an open source project in whatever way I can.

Comment

Hi Aaron,
      Thanks for the information..very good indeed!
      Just about the Irving Langmuir...... i'm keen to know the Plasma -chemical Interaction of H Atoms under Electric Field exciation by ways of different types of it Plasmas viz. Spark-Discharge, Arc-Discharge, Low Pressure Glow-Discharge, or even the High-frequency Induction electric discharge(electrodeless) through a bulk of Hydrogen gas. when i read on the method used originally by Langmuir...the excitor power supply is a Quasi-Arc Discharge Plasma... as the out put transformer has a open circuit Voltage of 350V or so... and the other pecularity is that the dissociated H-Atoms (in their Plasma state.Ionized) under go Combustion with the ambient oxygen Gas to result into a Co-sustained Oxy-Hydrogen flame.. the role of the associated excitor electrodes is also vital as they are made up of Tungsten metal
      which cause occulsion of Hydrogen molecule along with it electrical Polarization. i'm sure Stan might have been inspired to work on his Hydrogen Gas gun based on the similar concept.
      As far as i have read on the Atomic Hydrogen welding equipment...they use 'cracking of ammonia' to obtain the Hydrogen Gas..
      rgds
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

MIT's Plasmatron is based on Rabinovich's work. Air/Gasoline or Diesel enter and are ionized by a corona discharge - that freed up hydrogen is fed to the intake and there have been increases up to 30% in efficiency. Just a HV corona discharge by whatever technical term. But in Russia, Rabinovich's original patents on this were using WATER as the source for the hydrogen. I'll start a new thread on the Plasmatron.

I'm just bringing this up as an example of HV breakdown of hydrogen - not saying it will give the same result as the plasma arc.

The tungsten is a catalyst - it won't add to or take away from the chemistry. When the tungsten is hot enough, hydrogen can be instantly cracked from the ammonia - related to a benefit of having a tungsten plasma plug for Stan Meyer water fuel applications.

Anyway, there doesn't seem to be many people who have tried to replicate this furnace - just saw one or two vids on youtube.

http://www.gifnet.org/articles/Langm...20Hydrogen.pdf

"
        When nitrogen at low pressure was introduced into a
        bulb containing a tungsten filament at extremely h
        igh
        temperatures, such as 2800
        °
        K., the nitrogen disappeared at a rate which was in
        dependent of its pressure.
        This suggested that the reaction velocity was limit
        ed by the rate at which the tungsten evaporated fro
        m the
        filament. To check this hypothesis the rate of loss
        of weight of filaments at various temperatures was

measured in good vacuum. This rate varied with the
        temperature in accordance with known thermodynamic
        laws, and it was concluded that the loss of weight
        was really due to evaporation and not to chemical a
        ction of
        residual gases or to electric currents that passed
        from the filament to the surrounding space.

A comparison of the rate of disappearance of nitrog
        en with the loss of weight in the filament showed t
        hat one
        molecule of nitrogen disappeared for every atom of
        tungsten that evaporated. A brown compound, WN
        , was
        formed which deposited on the bulb and decomposed w
        hen water vapor was introduced, forming ammonia
        gas.

From time to time the question kept arising-how goo
        d would a lamp be if it had a perfect vacuum? And n
        ow,
        from his studies, he began to have an answer. Hydro
        gen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon monoxide, and in fact

every gas that he introduced, with the exception of
        water vapor, did not produce blackening of the lam
        p bulb.
        The serious blackening that occurred with only smal
        l amounts of water vapor depended upon a cyclic
        reaction in which atomic hydrogen played an essenti
        al part. The water vapor of molecules in contact
        with the
        hot filament produced a volatile oxide of tungsten
        and the hydrogen was liberated in atomic form. The
        volatile oxide deposited on the bulb where it was r
        educed to the metallic state by the atomic hydrogen
        , while
        the water vapor produced returned to the filament a
        nd caused the action to be repeated indefinitely. T
        hus, a
        minute quantity of water vapor may cause a relative
        ly enormous amount of tungsten to be carried to the

bulb."
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hey everyone,

I am serious about creating the furnace as an open source project, partly inspired by the open source fusion project here and the high school student who built a fusor in his basement and achieved fusion for only $3000.

In comparison to fusion, this generator is a very simple build. With collaborative input, parts and a little money there is no reason why we can’t at least replicate results similar to the results achieved at JLN labs.

JLN labs tested the Moller Atomic Hydrogen Generator and one of their tests, run 83, had an input power of 4.38 watts and an output power of 92.97 watts over the 1 hour period it was tested.

We all know the math; it takes 103 cal/ gram mol to disassociate the H2 into atomic H and they recombine and release 109,000 cal/gram mol. The 109,000 cal/gram mol is on the low end of estimates, but even at the low end is very impressive.

The concept I am thinking of is really simple: H2 is stored in a pressure tank (can be generated from any number of ways we can discuss later, I have an idea for that) and is fed directly through the arc between the tungsten electrodes. The electrodes are housed in a sealed chamber so no oxygen can interfere with the process. The atomic hydrogen then recombines back into H2 and is fed into another tank for storage and reuse.

Any sort of work (kwh) that comes from the process will come from taking advantage of the heat generated during the process and not using any of the hydrogen; atomic hydrogen flame can reach temperatures from 3400 to 4000 °C. More heat energy is generated than energy needed to dissociate the H2, so even at standard industrial efficiency’s the energy generated by this process would be very cheap and 100% clean.

The physics and math work out so we just need to figure out what parts are needed for a build and an approximate cost for the materials. I’m thinking the torch that creates the arc can be a modification of an existing plasma torch or cutter since no company’s make atomic hydrogen welding machines anymore. The storage tank and chamber can probably be found used; everything can probably be found cheap on eBay. The goal right now isn’t to build a 1 MW unit, just something that is simple, can fit on a workbench and generates data and energy that proves the concept.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a parts list?

Comment

I do believe that this kind of concept have a great fascination about atomic hydrogen. Unfortunately, this kind of process is not really good or it would not be safe to use other wise try to have some good equipment in order you to make a good process of it.
            energy efficient lighting | energy efficient lighting solutions

Comment

I think H2 dissociation / ionization a very promising technology, the giza power plant lecture on youtube shows evidence that the pyramids might have used this effect by using microwave frequency wave guides and reflectors acting on hydrogen gas produced by simple chemical reaction, how the power was used is speculation, but there are analogous design features to wardenclyffe, the fact it was on an aquifer was one, and the use of conductors and dielectrics - granite and limestone.
              the jln labs version really interested me, i wonder how hard it would be to scale up.

Comment

William Lyne will be speaking at the conference!

It will be a rare opportunity to spend some time with this legend. He is the author of multiple books including Occult Ether Physics and is well known for his work with his Lyne Atomic Hydrogen Furnace.

In several interviews, Eric Dollard has said many of the aetheric concepts that William Lyne shares are valid - much is rooted in the works of JJ Thompson and Tesla. This is a presentation you'll want to see!

You can find his full bio and talk description here: 2014 Energy Science Conference
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                  The Atomic Hydrogen Furnace is a concept described by William Lyne in his book: Occult Ether Physics

It is based on Irving Langmuir's discovery of atomic hydrogen and his atomic hydrogen torch, which was apparently able to produce way more heat than the energy it took to run it.

Hopefully, this will get the conversation going so that we can create an open source project where we can see successful replications of this very important technology.
                  Hello,
                  This might help the discussion from the original concept patented by Langmuir.

Enjoy

Dwane
                  Attached Files

Comment

will read it. interesting

Comment

I dont know will be the effect of this book.. but yes, you should go through once.. its awesome

Comment

I've read it. Fascinating stuff. Super simple to build too.

Comment

Working...
                        X