2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Air as fuel technology

Air as fuel technology

air as fuel technology ..
    Last edited by tutanka; 03-17-2013 at 06:07 AM.

ciao Alessandro in un'altro sito hai scritto:
    SORRY BUT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ALSO AS FINAL REACTION..

HOWEVER I DON'T USE ETANOL OR METHANOL INSIDE THE REACTOR JUST FEW GRAMS OF PELLET!!

PLEASE COME TO THE EVENT HERE IN FLORENCE AND YOU CAN SEE WITH YOUR EYES THE AIR TRANSFORMED IN AN BLUE PLASMA FLAME TO HIGH TEMPERATURE!!

I HOPE FROM VIDEO CAN BE VISIBLE THAT ISN'T AN NORMAL COMBUSTION FLAME ..

questo significa che oltre a trasformare azoto bruci anche pellets il circuito chiuso o hai un loop dove reimmetti i gas parzialmente combusti nel tuo reattore plasmatico?

Alessandro,
    Are you "ionizing air into plasma" with no electrical input? Just the use of a magnetic field and a catalyst? As stated in the papers on D.H Baziev theory?
    Last edited by freefuelnow; 03-14-2013 at 01:40 PM.

part of the phenomena that you describe should be present in the combustion phenomena as shown in this site

http://www.quanttor.com/en/technology.html
    http://www.quanttor.com/en/product.html

looks at the two test video at the end of the page
    Last edited by mareazzurroo; 03-14-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alex, thanks for starting this discussion!
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Fuel technology is considered as a renewable energy, this kind of technology are made from carbon and this kind of technology are process of carbon for suitable energy.

I knew Aaron would love this thread as this is very close to his persuing on Nitrogen of air as Fuel....what say Aaron???
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Quote Originally Posted by freefuelnow View Post
    Alessandro,
    Are you "ionizing air into plasma" with no electrical input? Just the use of a magnetic field and a catalyst? As stated in the papers on D.H Baziev theory?
    Sorry for delay of reply.. No electrical input is needed.. air can burn like gas and with an very calorific flame. The theory of Baziev is proved. Actually I'm working to increase the performances of plasma. In my actual model I use just catalyst without magnetic field becuase no need.

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    I knew Aaron would love this thread as this is very close to his persuing on Nitrogen of air as Fuel....what say Aaron???
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Because is the near future..

Quote Originally Posted by Cary Karen View Post
    Fuel technology is considered as a renewable energy, this kind of technology are made from carbon and this kind of technology are process of carbon for suitable energy.
    Air as fuel surely is the future of world. during my tests I have found an fantastic discovery.. this special plasma is able to make new fuel molecules again ..