Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tesla Switch

Batteries 1 and 2 drop very slowly while battery 3 stays the same and battery 4 goes up.
    Splitting the negative terminals on battery 1 and battery 4 and using 1n4007 diodes to the load.
    Next I will try splitting the negatives on the negative side, batteries 3 and 4 with diodes to the load.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAXVMaWSXS0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfUKN9ABJ0U
    more data
    I have been splitting the neg. terminals between battery 1 and 4
    than I switch to neg terminals of battery 2 and 4; 1 goes down 2 goes up 3 goes up 4 goes down
    than I switch the load leads and battery 1 goes down 2goes down 3goes up 4 goes up
    so switching the leads to negative terminals around gets different battery charging results.
    also I have been running a load; small motor and light and other things to see what happens so a slow discharge is expected.
    I did notice when you use amp meter (don't leave it in after adjusting) on load and adjust the switch timing you can see a point where no current draws but the motor and light still run.
    another thing the leds don't need to be 12v. 12v leds take too much energy. The leds can change colors depending on where you power you load from.

next I am going to run it with no load and see if the batteries will charge back up
    happiness and joy

Last edited by Jeffrey Joseph; Today at 12:19 AM. Reason: time going by
    Last edited by Jeffrey Joseph; 11-20-2015 at 01:12 AM.

Thanks John I'll Try this Happiness and joy Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Here is John Bedini's version of the circuit using opto-couplers:
    Attachment 532
    John K.
    ' Pulse Charging a Battery and driving other devices with a Pulse'
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.