Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tesla Switch

Aram, I think that one of the "signs" of a working Tesla switch is that the battery doesn't run down or takes a very long time to run down. Please read this article and see if you agree. It is by Tom Bearden, and tells the "secret to free energy".

The Tom Bearden Website

Tony

Right now my definition of "working" is that the switches operate, and the current flows back and forth, the lightbulb lights up, and it doesn't let the magic smoke out. . . . Again I'm at this point using a simplified design which will always tend to charge two batteries and run down two. . . I'm just learning.

Tom Bearden was who got me started on this journey, I read some of his stuff when I was in high school. . . I had my science teachers all scratching their heads. I kinda had to leave it alone when I was in College but I ran into Mr. Bedini's designs in 2010 I think, and since then I've been having lots of fun building crazy stuff. I owe Tom Bearden and Mr. Bedini a big debt of gratitude, and I think the article you linked is spot on. I wish I knew more about doping copper and creating that degenerate semiconductor. Bearden has the gift of explaining it so it makes sense, and seems easy, at least to me.

Very good observation! I am no expert, so take what I say with a grain of salt. After building my first SSG, I observed that the results that I got weren't satisfactory to me. So, I'm studying further. The fault is not in Mr. Bedini's design, it is in my implementation and lack of understanding.

I think that the degenerate semiconductor is there to "slow down" the time it takes for the free electrons to cover the surface of the "energizer". I also think that JB's SSG is intended to do this in the SSG. I haven't figured that out yet, but here is one more thought. Free electrons in Bearden's circuit, or any circuit, flow at the speed of light. If these electrons are fed into a coil of copper wire, they will reach the end of the wire at the rate of 1 foot per nano-second. So, if a coil is 800 feet long, it will take 8 nano-seconds to reach the end. Maybe this is enough for the "relaxation" time in Bearden's circuit. Another thing to study is how to "dope" the coil. Bearden also said we could use a doped capacitor.

Tell me your thoughts. I intend to try again on the SSG / Tesla switch.

Mr. Bedini, if you see this, please comment.

Thanks
    Tony

If you're having a hard time getting the SSG to work, don't even bother with the Tesla switch yet. It's much more difficult.

I have built 10 SSG's, two wheel based, several solid state with different triggers, some of the joule ringer types, one of the kits from R-charge, and a PC fan, my first was the Imhotep relay version. Each one works, and charges very well as long as you match the battery size to the charger power. I don't define my success by COP > 1. But I will tell you this, every SSG charger I've built works better than a traditional charger, and will keep the battery it charges working well rather than sulfate it.

The difference between what Bearden is talking about and the SSG is that the SSG circuit is still connected for a short time period, allowing the current to flow to charge the coil. Bearden is talking about something that requires no closed circuit ever. Anyway, I have to focus on one thing at a time, or I get nothing done. Tesla switch is my focus right now.

Thanks for sharing your insights about the SSG. I want to focus on the Tesla Switch also. I was just trying to see if there was a way to modify the SSG to get the effect of a Tesla switch.

In the Free Energy Devices ebook, that you referenced, he mentions that manually connecting the batteries back and forth from 12V to 24V and a load in between, will work. Have you tested that theory? I believe that he leaves the battery 1 and 2 connected for a while in series and then swaps them to replace batteries 3 and 4 where are in parallel. Does that work, i.e., cause the load to be powered and at the same time charge up one set of batteries?

Thanks
    Tony

Yes it works. You can switch it using a quad pole, double throw switch (break before make is very important), or wire it manually one way, and then the other. The output is not AC (so forget about the caps), obviously but you will end up with fairly close to 12 v DC. My expiments with that showed the recieving batteries went to 15-16 volts in very short order, at which point they're not accepting any more charge, and you're wasting energy. And I didn't really feel like sitting there flipping a switch every few seconds, plus I think a normal switch would probably wear out fairly quickly due to arcing.

All I did was get 4 batteries and a bunch of alligator clip wires, and put a lightbulb as the load, no rectifier (light bulb don't care which way the current flows), and wired it up manually, stuck a current meter in between different points, measured potential. Knock yourself out.

Aram, Can you take a picture of your TS setup? Maybe you could put a video on Youtube? How about a description of components and schematic? I would like to learn from your progress and mistakes.
    Thanks
    Tony

Use for the Tesla Switch

Starts getting interesting about page 100. I do intend to put up a vid, when I have some of my basic problems fixed. But learning from me would be like the blind leading the blind. Besides, I don't like talking about my mistakes. . . lol

And in reply to your follow up message below, yes I have a copy, but thanks for linking it.
    Last edited by Aram; 09-21-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Tesla Switch test runs - YouTube

Somebody was asking for diagrams on youtube. I'm not going to post that on youtube, even though the video is hidden.

BUT a google search of the right words will result in you finding this: http://www.overunityresearch.com/ind....0;attach=6143

Which I'm using the third design with the optos.

Oh, and not exactly following the diagram, using the same arrangement with a diode and cap to trigger shown on the scalar charge John K linked, and I'm using an Arduino, not a stack2e or whatever.
    Last edited by Aram; 09-25-2012 at 12:51 PM.