Is this the Plasma Flame of the Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the Plasma Flame of the Future

Hi I am not new to forums, but I am new to this one, pointed this way by a friend.
    There are some of you on this forum that maybe able to help, I will not tell on an open forum how this actually works, but it does, and that is part of the problem.
    When there is no science to explain how it does what it does where do you start, or how do you explain it to engineers that have a closed mind, and cannot accept it.
    I believe that the ‘Plasma Flame’ in this pic is the flame of the future, that is if I can get it to post.
    The main ‘fuel’ for this is water, so you can see what sort of situation that I am in, this could replace the coal, oil, gas and nuclear generation of power. It works as always in prototypes there can be unexpected problems. However these can be overcome, depending on your financial situation will depend on the time that it may take.
    At first, I would like to hear some speculation, keep in mind that in theory, it can burn underwater, in little or no atmosphere, and melt Tungsten in a blink.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	plasma Conversion Unit1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	50951

Sorry please ask the administrator to correct the spelling in the title 'Is This The Plasma Fame of the Future' thankyou

Comment

looks intereseting Tarak, but if it is Water based.., is this different from the HHO Flame...or what is it i'm curious..!

rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Tarak, what are you actually trying to do here? Invite speculation about a picture with an apparent green plasma flame that you are not willing to explain in further detail? I don't see what exactly is revolutionary about that as watergas (HHO) will do the same in certain conditions.

Comment

Hi, well this one of the things that I thought may come up, no it is defiantly not HHO, invite speculation, yes if this forum has some good engineers, or scientists I know it does have them.

The flame is water in its forth state plasma, not HHO, at the start-up, some water may go through that stage until the internal junction exceeds 3,000C until it gets to 10- 12,000C it changes to plasma.
          HHO is a condensing flame and only exceeds its temperature when in contact with other metals, I am well aware of that.
          Air, water, and power is the only thing supplied, water is the main input.
          The prototype was designed for 12lts per min, this is only at 1/20th of its input in the pic with a 40% loss of the water.
          The total energy input, power for the unit and compressors was 5kW around 25cub/ft min of air.

Hello Faraday you do get around if you are the same one, curious are you good.

Engineers do not like something that they cannot explain, but how do you explain when there is no formula for it, there is for some plasma torches that Westinghouse use, and the ones used for spraying metal powder, they mainly use lots of power on the induction coils, this does not have induction coils.
          My main aim is to get it to a stable flame for pre-longed testing, and I have had a three year break from this project, on another one.
          I am not a young man any more I have had over 50 yrs in the heavy industrial electrical machine industry, 15yrs in the aircraft with gas turbines

Comment

Hi Tarak,
            That sounds very very exciting man! i guess it is a new situation altogether..
            let me tell you this: Fourth state of matter of Water as you show...can be acheived in another Negentrophic way the way Stanley Meyer did it. This is Hyper Gas (high volume per given volume of liquid Water)
            what you show here can be viewed as the Arc-Mode of evoking the same Negentrophic mode.. (recall Stan 's Steam resonator!!!!!!)
            this is my pure speculation at this poit in time....
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
            X