PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 89 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Plasma Ignition | Plasma Jet Ignition

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rokan View Post
    I'm curious Aaron what kind of magnets were you using, how were they configured on the fuel line, what strength were they and what kind of additive did you use? Because I have tried all of those things and never got any gains that were worth speaking of?? I was also using an EFIE circuit, do you remember your circuit voltage settings for the offset the EFIE was putting in the computer?
    Thanks,
    Ron
    I don't recall the efie settings - I think I built it with an LED driver ship based on plans from George Wiseman.

Fuel additive was RPX Gas Kicker: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...SIN=B0002JN6H8 I used to be a distributor years ago. It decarbonizes the engine, reduces temp, almost completely eliminates nox on diesels, etc. many benefits proven in many dot tests.

This is the exact magnets I used: http://www.magnetizerproducts.com/products.php#autogas - that is my website. Polarity is opposite between fuel and air, you can see the red blue. I don't recall which is which.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Off subject some but in anyone’s opinion there’s a company by the name Nology that makes spark plug wires the they claim can increase spark output from a capitor in the wire. From my understanding it’s a wire mesh sleeve that goes over the inner wire that causes resistance and ups the spark. They claim in can increase spark by 300%. Could this work, I know it’s a far cry from a plasma ignition but just asking. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RB176 View Post
    Off subject some but in anyone’s opinion there’s a company by the name Nology that makes spark plug wires the they claim can increase spark output from a capitor in the wire. From my understanding it’s a wire mesh sleeve that goes over the inner wire that causes resistance and ups the spark. They claim in can increase spark by 300%. Could this work, I know it’s a far cry from a plasma ignition but just asking. Thanks
    At $299 a set for my 8 cylinder I don't think it can work for me.

At hvstuff.com I can get; 30kV 330pF High Voltage Ceramic Disc Capacitor $0.79 each

But if money is no object then it looks like an easy way to go, maybe.

Likely need to experiment.

Richard Gieser

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Those are spark plug cables with capacitance built into them. Basically, just an extravagant peaking capacitor. I don't see why they wouldn't work with the plasma.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    At $299 a set for my 8 cylinder I don't think it can work for me.

At hvstuff.com I can get; 30kV 330pF High Voltage Ceramic Disc Capacitor $0.79 each

But if money is no object then it looks like an easy way to go, maybe.

Likely need to experiment.

Richard Gieser
    Problem is I tried the ceramic capacitors and they wouldn’t work with for my application, I’m trying to use it on a points breaker ignition system and not something a magneto or cdi box. 53BC3628-CEC7-4E79-B926-8F1D54BD038B.jpeg

Problem is I tried the ceramic capacitors and they wouldn’t work with for my application, I’m trying to use it on a points breaker ignition system and not something a magneto or cdi box. 53BC3628-CEC7-4E79-B926-8F1D54BD038B.jpeg
    Use 0.47uf/600V SHMPP Capacitor in Parallel to your Primary coil...let us know what you get!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Ok I’ll try that, last time I had it from the plug wire on one end and then grounded to a washer under the plug. Is that correct? Thanks

Ok I’ll try that, last time I had it from the plug wire on one end and then grounded to a washer under the plug. Is that correct? Thanks
    Hey ,
    Could show a sketch of what you mean? I'm willing to guide you.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Here you go a little crude but it should do. 2AA3F7EC-4E56-406B-A260-FEE80E850D02.jpg
    Hey, Here is attached my explanation with the schematic hope that helps.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.you schematic is apeaking capacitor.jpgWhat i meant by Parallel Resonant ....jpg