Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 39 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Plasma Ignition | Plasma Jet Ignition

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    You are better at keeping your irony with you...
    i have dealt with giger muller counter and scintillation counter for over 18 years... so do'nt rant sarcasm with me.. you do'nt even know what differenciates the Gamma rays from the X-ray..what a pitty..
    Asking about the gamma rays, directly, means that I do not know what differentiates them from the x-rays... Yes, it seems logical, I accept that You are right. (What a pity).

You see, in many cases, suddenly, we recognize that we have to start from the basics.

Just as an instance, it is "Geiger–Müller tube" not "giger muller". ("differentiates" and not "differenciates", etc, etc).
    Last edited by Hellenic Vanagon; 04-02-2018 at 01:55 AM.

You are better at keeping your irony with you...
    i have dealt with giger muller counter and scintillation counter for over 18 years... so do'nt rant sarcasm with me.. you do'nt even know what differenciates the Gamma rays from the X-ray..what a pitty..
    And this is your answer after your scientific experience for over 18 years:

"X-rays yes.. feable quantity... Gamma rays!!!! no idea... extermely short wave X-rays would probably be called Gamma rays as well..."

What a pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenic Vanagon View Post
    Asking about the gamma rays, directly, means that I do not know what differentiates them from the x-rays... Yes, it seems logical, I accept that You are right. (What a pity).

You see, in many cases, suddenly, we recognize that we have to start from the basics.

Just as an instance, it is "Geiger–Müller tube" not "giger muller". ("differentiates" and not "differenciates", etc, etc).
    ..... and now you teach me English...you are way away from being a good teacher also.. you are not even good at being bad!!! God save you with mercy.. whether it is 'Tube' or 'sensor' its all the same... at least now you should dare to give me a 'logical' answer if you have any...??!!!
    You have no experience with Ionization caused by Radiation such as UV, X-ray or the Gamma Rays.
    can you explain why Infrared radiation cannot Ionize a gas? but the Radio Waves can!! despite of being in the low order of the frequeacy spectrum?? stop ranting your teachings and sarcastic remarks and stick to subject being discussed here.. im done talking to you..
    Last edited by Faraday88; 04-02-2018 at 04:57 AM.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

..... and now you teach me English...you are way away from being a good teacher also.. you are not even good at being bad!!! God save you with mercy.. whether it is 'Tube' or 'sensor' its all the same... at least now you should dare to give me a 'logical' answer if you have any...??!!!
    You have no experience with Ionization caused by Radiation such as UV, X-ray or the Gamma Rays.
    can you explain why Infrared radiation cannot Ionize a gas? but the Radio Waves can!! despite of being in the low order of the frequeacy spectrum?? stop ranting your teachings and sarcastic remarks and stick to subject being discussed here.. im done talking to you..

I do not know, that is why I am asking: "By the way, are there any data for the gamma radiation, emitted by the plasma, as it operates in a car?"

Is this a matter for sarcasm?

If you do not want to answer, because it sure that you know the answer, why you do not let someone else to answer? Please answer, (at least once).

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenic Vanagon View Post
    I do not know, that is why I am asking: "By the way, are there any data for the gamma radiation, emitted by the plasma, as it operates in a car?"

Is this a matter for sarcasm?

If you do not want to answer, because it sure that you know the answer, why you do not let someone else to answer? Please answer, (at least once).
    Very well.. the answer is 'NO' and i have stopped none form answering, the internet is wide open for all to search..its is so hypocritical that people look for an individual's opinion where the masses fail despite of being in the information age that we all are in.

Very well.. the answer is 'NO' and i have stopped none form answering, the internet is wide open for all to search..its is so hypocritical that people look for an individual's opinion where the masses fail despite of being in the information age that we all are in.
    I came here to thank mr. Murakami for his revolutionary idea. It is the natural place to ask some information about the subject. So there is no way for hypocrisy, it is a matter of logical operation.

Hypocrisy is to present your self as one who is annoyed when, in reality, you are flattered.

The masses do not fail. They just follow their leaders which, despite the technological progress, remain primitive morally.

Thank you for your answer.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The plasma is very full spectrum so very well could have those emissions - I can't verify anything. In an engine, even if there are, I see no way it will escape the engine block or head.

For bench tests, it is possible, but again, I don't know what the emissions are. I would like the answer to this as well.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    The plasma is very full spectrum so very well could have those emissions - I can't verify anything. In an engine, even if there are, I see no way it will escape the engine block or head.

For bench tests, it is possible, but again, I don't know what the emissions are. I would like the answer to this as well.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Somewhere, in previous posts, a gentleman says that the radiation of gamma rays is huge using the plasma with a spark plug, equaled to a years dosage, from the nature, to few minutes, and that this kind of energy easily penetrates heavy armatures.

Any way, this does not terrify me hoping that, at these ultra high frequencies, the energy radiation is in a beaming pattern, so, when driving, the position of the engine is an important factor.

Please, can you elaborate a little bit on this thought?

In the mean time, my Plasma mk II, (much stronger and perfectly timed arc), is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post

Aaron,
    Im convinced with your way of answering it..Indeed when you said 'The plasma is very full spectrum so very well could have those emissions' guess what! its only a matter of it being in the conventional Tranverse EM or the Teslian Longitudial or Scalar format of the emmission. just a reference : from JB's old website in the first fews paraghaps of the TESLA SWITCH SECTION:
    ''We used as a starting point for our experiments, the switching device John Bedini had built for the Tesla Symposium. Our goal was to upgrade this switching device for ordinary car or motorcycle batteries.

Because we had already learned that the efficiency will go up the more we load the circuit, we decided to load this Tesla circuit also.

We found that when we connected a second lamp, the first lamp instantaneously became brighter.

Each time we disconnected and connected one of the light bulbs or other loads in the circuit, we saw a spark about a half inch long. The light of this spark was noticeably different from the light of sparks observed when experimenting with high voltages. We discovered that in addition to X-rays we were also generating scalar waves. These were detecting using a scalar wave detector built by John Bedini, which was based on a plan furnished by Tom Bearden.

Best Regards,
    Faraday88.