Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 38 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Plasma Ignition | Plasma Jet Ignition

Aaron and Willem, thank you very much for sharing your knowledge.
    Today I was experimenting with using my High Frequency Generator (violet ray) to make the HV spark. That works very well, and it is cheap, only 92.99 USD on Amazon. It gives a longer spark than any ignition coil I have ever tested. I got into alternative energy because I first learned about medical suppression. The Violet Ray (it makes ozone) was my first health device, and I would never want to live without one now. Tesla figured it out. The Violet Ray is also a very good tool for visually learning about High Voltage.
    I learned today that the circuit works better when I use five 25 watt (has more resistance in each bulb than the 100 w) lightbulbs instead of 100 w lightbulbs. Without any bulbs it does not work so good because the boostercaps stops fireing after about 1000 v. My two 4 uf 1800 vdc caps are in parallel, that works better than in series.
    The spark produced it very bright white and it gets louder when I spray water on it.
    I am at the point in my research where I am looking for the green light like Aaron is showing. What would be the best way for me to learn how to do just that? Is it just a special way of winding a coil? I am very willing to pay to learn the art of negative resistance. Any books I should buy? Any donations I could do?
    Any videos out there that I have missed? Please let me see the light!
    Thank you all!
    Last edited by ThankyouBedini; 04-21-2015 at 08:03 PM.

ThankyouBedini, you have an interesting project that you experimenting with, and I'm sure you are learning lots of things. If your HV is (+) on spark plug center electrode, and you connect your booster's (-) LV output on the spark plug base (the line with the globes on it to get rid of electrons?), and you substitute the globes with a coil from a old relay or something, you might get the green plasma.

Just they way I got myself to understand the green plasma is that the HV (+) pulse reaches the LV capacitor and have the cap output to spark plug base "retarded" by the inductor and then the inductor suddenly releases all its energy into the spark gap.

With the green plasma setup, Aaron connected the LV output (that usually must go straight to spark plug base) to the one pole of an inductor (like a relay coil or other small inductor) and connected the output pole then to the Spark plug base. So that inductor is in serie between your booster cap output and spark plug base.

Aaron will be able to tell us which plasma, the green or the white/blue, gave him the best kick for his gray tube investigations - I do not know what the effect is on combustion though.

Just looking at different colors plasma in atmospheric air and pressure gives one no indication of the effect it will have in an internal combustion engine. What is known is that the green plasma system has a "motoring" or "anti-gravity" effect on the LV wires and that inductor, so maybe some of those traits are duplicated in the gas mix in a combustion chamber, but will the effect be on the gas mix or the metal parts or both or none...

I can hookup an inductor in my booster cap unit's output to ground, and have a switch so I can switch between blue/white and green plasma while it is on a dyno, and that way obtain real-world data for everybody.

The only thing I'm stuck with is WHERE is the best place to ground the LV on the engine... because I'm sure I inadvertently actually sabotaged the efficiency of my unit by the way I "miss-grounded" its LV output it in my previous car.

Coming to think of it, I might as well install the blue & green plasma switch in any case, because I've been curious about that myself for a long time, and it will give good data when I start on the next projects like air ionization, and things down that path.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you're making the plasma, you already have a negative resistor - it's at the gap.

You can just put some kind of coil in series between the negative ground and the gap and should get the effect. No special coil. You only want this if you're looking to experiment with this as a way to charge an inductor for a motor but not needed for the plasma ignition.

The original reason why I put an inductor there was because I was seeing if the inductor would limit the current from the source but still allow the plasma. If less electrons entered the gap, then would the hydrogen from the air or water ignite without recombining with oxygen (because of reduced amount of electrons) in order to keep it from imploding afterward. The noise is the implosive clap of the h & o recombining into water as it shrinks in volume. With the inductor it does make the plasma go silent so perhaps it actually is helping to prevent the formation of water afterward. So many tests to do and so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouBedini View Post
    I am at the point in my research where I am looking for the green light like Aaron is showing. What would be the best way for me to learn how to do just that? Is it just a special way of winding a coil? I am very willing to pay to learn the art of negative resistance. Any books I should buy? Any donations I could do?
    Any videos out there that I have missed? Please let me see the light!
    Thank you all!
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Willem Coetzee View Post
    Aaron will be able to tell us which plasma, the green or the white/blue, gave him the best kick for his gray tube investigations - I do not know what the effect is on combustion though.
    Yeah, that is exactly what I'd like to know is effect on combustion.

And with the green light itself - is it digging into the copper to get the color, is it some Rydberg Atoms that some are claiming it is producing or is the green light related to Coronium, a pre-hydrogen aetheric element like what is seen in one of these discharge tubes demonstrated by Eric Dollard?
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Yeah, that is exactly what I'd like to know is effect on combustion.

And with the green light itself - is it digging into the copper to get the color, is it some Rydberg Atoms that some are claiming it is producing or is the green light related to Coronium, a pre-hydrogen aetheric element like what is seen in one of these discharge tubes demonstrated by Eric Dollard?
    Hi Aaron, there can't be a green plasma "from copper" if the spark plug electrodes consist of other elements, like you said elsewhere many times before (unless you discovered a new metal transmutation method or something) - I'm sure Erick will shed some light on this when you guys get time to chat about this.

I got 2 blown desktop computer power units and a 17" CRT pc screen available that I can source for small inductors, and wire it parallel to my cap booster unit's ground with a manual switch between normal ground and "inductor ground", so I can put it on a professional dyno that can gives data like the difference in exhaust emissions, and if there are any difference in power/torque. Hopefully I can also find a dyno center that has equipment for the injector fuel supply and return to tank unit in the car to measure any changes in fuel efficiency.

What is the best place on the engine to connect my booster's ground?

I think I made a very bad connection on my previous car - for some reason I grounded it onto the batter (-), and battery was grounded to both the gearbox and chassis. So booster (-) output ran via battery ground, over gearbox, over engine block, to head, to spark plug bases in head...

And here I tell everybody to have the least resistance possible for conduits... hypocrite!

As far as I know the ground pulse might be running over the metal and not through it. but if you connect it in the middle of the 4 cylinders to some head bolt or something, the distance to no. 1 and 4 cylinders is more than the distance to no. 2 and 3 cylinders... WILL THAT NOT CAUSE DIFFERENCES IN PLASMA EFFICIENCY?

I saw a diagram of Okada Plasma where they merely connect the ground wire to the head nut that is the most central to all the cylinders.... but I have never actually seen where a Murakami system's or cap booster's ground output should be connected onto the engine.

Would a same-length parallel ground wire "network" connected to EACH bolt just above the spark plugs not give MORE EQUAL & STRONGER distribution of the ground pulse for the 4 spark plugs?

I know how fast these pulse are executed, and maybe standard science with "it will not matter where on the engine the ground is" might still hold true, but remembering your own very meticulous and upgraded wiring you did in the vids for your Subaru's installation, maybe you can give some advice, please?

Aaron,
    I just got the book down loaded and in reading it I want to ask you some questions.
    Are there any one that is running a car with this system on it?
    Also are you thinking about selling a kit that would be something that could be put on a car or a generator system for a house?
    Also have you ran water with this or used water & gas together?
    Have you found that the spark plugs have a short life with the Plazma spark?

Blog Entries

plasma ignition

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hammar View Post
    Aaron,
    I just got the book down loaded and in reading it I want to ask you some questions.
    Are there any one that is running a car with this system on it?
    Also are you thinking about selling a kit that would be something that could be put on a car or a generator system for a house?
    Also have you ran water with this or used water & gas together?
    Have you found that the spark plugs have a short life with the Plazma spark?
    Hi Ron,

Did you see my jet engine video in the package? I have it in the video presentation.

Yes, 5-6 people that I know of running their car on the plasma.

I'm more interested in making the info avail than making kits but I'm open to it.

Plugs will have shorter life. Krupa plugs should last longer and anything tungsten should last longer.
    Aaron Murakami

The last few post has been lots of good information. Thank you Aaron and Willem for you good work.
    I got the sparks to work and it has been a fun. For sure it is better to have caps in parallel, series is to long charge and discharge time. My run caps are 1800 vdc and 4 uf. On my Land Cruiser I have the Murakami Ignition Method installed. I have a 4# ground from the top to the body and a ground # 4/0 from the top to the battery and a ground from the battery to the body. That seem to work very well.
    Willem I can not wait to learn more about your booster cap adventure!

The video is an experiment I did some time ago. Guess you can call it splitting the positive.

Love your Vids ThankyouBedini!

My booster cap system was built into a container to piggy-back with the distributor ignition of carburetor 1.4 Fiat Uno. Its just a high frequency DC cap charger, with 30kV diode string protection built in on the (+) cap output.

But in hindsight I believe that I stuffed up the cap (-) output, and thus its true plasma potential.

For some reason I made the cap (-) output common with charge circuit's (-) that connects onto the battery (-). That implicates that the (-) cap output had to run with the battery (-) ground wire to the engine, and only then had that (-) output a path back to the spark plug basis... that's such a unnecessary very longer route!

Although the (+) cap output was in parallel on the spark plugs with the HV (+) normal ignition output, and would have caused some plasma amplification, the fact that the (-) cap output was not directly grounded on the engine, that instant "negative resistance" path from the spark gap, over the engine, over the battery ground, back to the booster's (-) cap output might have been way too long.

Now I realize its also the same for my car as it is for Mika's RX-8.... the answer always is: Connect booster (-) output as close as possible to the spark plugs.

Another dumb question: how do I upload a diagram or photo into this thread for you guys to see?
    Last edited by Willem Coetzee; 04-28-2015 at 02:56 AM.

Plasma jet plug adapter?

Hello All.

One of the things Aaron mentioned in 'ignition secrets' was a "plasma jet" which is a plasma arc chamber with a hole or "jet" from which the plasma 'jets' out.
    This reminded me of an old mechanics trick for dealing with worn out piston rings causing oil fouled spark plugs.

It's an adapter placed between the plug and combustion chamber called a "Non fouler" which I believe may be used to create a plasma jet and/or help protect our plugs under these high power ignition conditions.
    And looks like this-
    http://www.willysjeepparts.com/galle...NON-FOULER.JPG

And available from auto parts sources such as this-
    www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BYD9Z8/

I am only just recently starting to explore these alternative ignition system ideas and have not read through this entire thread so please forgive me if this non fouler adapter idea has already been suggested.

It is possible an off-the-shelf non fouler may have a hole that is to big but I believe this is worth investigation.
    And of course; it wouldn't take much to use a flat washer to reduce hole size or simply weld the hole shut and drill whatever size jet you desire.

Kindest regards;

}:>